The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 22-04-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
I'm going to try Megan and Tiffy soon. Burst my budget after trying out Kim, Kaycee and Bella this month. Hopefully they are still in our shores by then...
Didn't managed to try Tiffy cos she has upped her price from the initial agreed price. Sianz...
Old 22-04-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
PussyBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjayT View Post
Thks bro. Will try her tmr. Only problem is need to wait at lift lobby or swimming pool as we cant access to the room without card
girls who stays in hotels with key cards are the girls who can afford to stay in a upper class hotels.which i think is not a problem,its up to both parties on how they do it discreetly.
room is more important to me..it has to be clean with fresh towels!!!
Old 23-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!

Have a late FR on Askie. Tried her a week ago, and met up at her hotel in chinatown. sent her the first sms, and she replied within 5 minutes - great! she said she can top and bottom, so confirm and go. arrived at the hotel, she bring me into the room. small, but nice and she say alone which is good. s

session was not rush, i went to shower first, and chit chat for a bit. she strips into her lingerie and slowly takes off her bra. she presses her boobs into me, for me to play and lick. We then kiss and hug a little. initially theres not much of a kissing, but i think the chemistry heated up and became better.

The action increased, and receiving BBBJ was great, (but not long enough) and she was rock hard. she's more aggressive and enjoys receiving bj too. got into 69 and she's pumping into my mouth. it felt really good, but since I'm not very good deep throat, i'm choking a lot.

After enjoying being taken over, she wants to top me, so i agreed. i assume the position and get ready, she says she's going to pump hard! i don't bottom often, but once she was in and going, she went wild. Lets just say it was much much much more enjoyable than i thought it would have been.

Then she wants me to returned the favour and punish her. started missionary then she went on top, and then back to missionary until i can't take it and unloaded. she also wanted to cum, so she told me to keep fucking her after i already cum and she jerked off and cum. Even though she said she cum a couple times, i'm surprised she can still cum again! fantastic!

so we clean up, wash up and sit around and chat again for quite some time before i leave. a great session, definitely no rush, and fun/relaxed.

i don't really rate /10 because i think its so subjective however i'll say others past reviews are really quite accurate. she's great. looks like her photos and and a decent size tool and she loves to use. one more thing is she really loves to have sex - thats the best part! the only dislike (imo) is her hips and legs and knees joints are very prominent- she's slim, so maybe thats why.
Old 23-04-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
NadiaNisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Jeff,

Nope, Im not local. Malaysian malay. but my dad originally from her etho. Yishun to be exact.
Old 23-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
NadiaNisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i just add on something?

I receive a whatsapp text yesterday from a guy saying about the forum and etc. he request for pictures and i entertain him and managed to make a booking appointment for today 12noon.

and then at 9am i sent him a text to confirm whether the appointment is still on. he reply at 10. 55 - yes it is on and she asked if he are able to come earlier. he also reply, he will wait for my reply 10 mins or it is a no go.

but unfortunately how n earth i can reply his text when i was engage with another client from 10.30 - 11.30. and now he is a no show. when i already block the appointment slot for him

guys - please. appreciate you guys have the understanding of the girls' situation. we are here to earn money. we dont promised u an immediate reply to all ur texts but we will definitely reply once we are free. you guys dont assume that we are going to reply or text when we with another client - for sure u dont want the same treatment like that if you are with us too. even most of us put the phone in silent mode during appointment.

if the appointment had been book at 12 - then it is 12. if u are not able to made it - please sent a text or call earlier so that we are able to find any client as replacement for to be slot in. dont make us waiting when there is no show - no notice. we even reject genuine jobs for u and then being stood up.

this is what we call as respect other people time and please do have the politeness, courtesy and social decency towards other people time.
Old 23-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
Didn't managed to try Tiffy cos she has upped her price from the initial agreed price. Sianz...
I found Tiffy and Crystal Liu to be quite aloof when contacted via sms. They did not seems hungry for business and replied my queries with one word answers. My own opinion is that this reflects on their service attitude and most probably they have enough supporters to pick and choose. To each his own, they can pick and choose and so can all of us.
My humble opinion to share, thank you for reading.
Old 23-04-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
I found Tiffy and Crystal Liu to be quite aloof when contacted via sms. They did not seems hungry for business and replied my queries with one word answers. My own opinion is that this reflects on their service attitude and most probably they have enough supporters to pick and choose. To each his own, they can pick and choose and so can all of us.
That's why I tend to stay away from girls with inflated pricing. The fact that they don't really need your business is often reflected in their service. My experience has been that the best girls are realistic and relaxed about pricing (as long as you don't try to low ball them).
Old 23-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sappyd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikey View Post
Tried her b4 few years back in a hotel in Tiong Bahru. Her service is ok not really dat excellent. Her tool is not dat big. No breast dat tym. Nw not sure got breast or not. She's local so dunt expect her service to be tip top.

Tatum is still e best for me..
Old 23-04-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
expatGreggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
That's why I tend to stay away from girls with inflated pricing. The fact that they don't really need your business is often reflected in their service. My experience has been that the best girls are realistic and relaxed about pricing (as long as you don't try to low ball them).
quality service comes with a price,its only up to u on how to nego.
honestly i pay high for the right girl,and i only patronize girls that i already met to avoid bad service. we all have favorites
Old 23-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatGreggy View Post
quality service comes with a price,its only up to u on how to nego.
honestly i pay high for the right girl,and i only patronize girls that i already met to avoid bad service. we all have favorites
Not saying I'm not willing to pay a little extra for a known quality girl. My point is that when the pricing is unreasonably high and the girl won't budge, nonchalant service can be expected.
Old 23-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sappyd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4395696150.html

Any fr on her?
Old 23-04-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not saying I'm not willing to pay a little extra for a known quality girl. My point is that when the pricing is unreasonably high and the girl won't budge, nonchalant service can be expected.
u should really have the skill on how to nego even the girl wont budge.
sometimes when they feel theyre in demand,they stick with their standard charges.
i think one liner sms to them they really dont care.
Old 23-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadiaNisa View Post
Can i just add on something?

I receive a whatsapp text yesterday from a guy saying about the forum and etc. he request for pictures and i entertain him and managed to make a booking appointment for today 12noon.

and then at 9am i sent him a text to confirm whether the appointment is still on. he reply at 10. 55 - yes it is on and she asked if he are able to come earlier. he also reply, he will wait for my reply 10 mins or it is a no go.

but unfortunately how n earth i can reply his text when i was engage with another client from 10.30 - 11.30. and now he is a no show. when i already block the appointment slot for him

guys - please. appreciate you guys have the understanding of the girls' situation. we are here to earn money. we dont promised u an immediate reply to all ur texts but we will definitely reply once we are free. you guys dont assume that we are going to reply or text when we with another client - for sure u dont want the same treatment like that if you are with us too. even most of us put the phone in silent mode during appointment.

if the appointment had been book at 12 - then it is 12. if u are not able to made it - please sent a text or call earlier so that we are able to find any client as replacement for to be slot in. dont make us waiting when there is no show - no notice. we even reject genuine jobs for u and then being stood up.

this is what we call as respect other people time and please do have the politeness, courtesy and social decency towards other people time.
i understand where u coming from,
u can not actually tell if the client is genuine cause some others just playing around with u girls.

a simple advice to all,if u set an appointment with them, be panctual.
Old 23-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yo Bro Walkswithwater, thank you for your support and sharing your experience. Upzz you my humble point.
With regards from jimmycool.
Old 24-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Thanks Bro. Tiffy seem to have a standard answer for all enquiries. Perhaps her command of the language is not strong and hence the one word answer thingie.

Too bad for me. Worst case scenario I still got my trusted dildo for self pleasure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1