The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Mimi + xiaofeng still going strong. Service plus gfe sibei tok kong.

Mimi's boobs still one of the cutest pair to me and her butt damn shiok to doggie.

Xiaofeng bbj is power to the max, can't tahan her tongue lashing attacks...
Old 08-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 22
mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

shunzi has quitted, i just called to comfim. damn no chance to try her for 2 days.

tried xiaobai . dont find her pretty at all. sigh. are there no babes left in gl? wonder if theres pretty gals like ex miko and meihui with sensous bbbj like meihui's
Old 08-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawk View Post
shunzi has quitted, i just called to comfim. damn no chance to try her for 2 days.

tried xiaobai . dont find her pretty at all. sigh. are there no babes left in gl? wonder if theres pretty gals like ex miko and meihui with sensous bbbj like meihui's
oh dear... anyone else leaving this beloved house? or going to leave?

must rtf quickly then...

since meihui left, never found any girl on that level of chio-ness plus the bbj anymore man.....
Old 08-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

mohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to beholdmohawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
oh dear... anyone else leaving this beloved house? or going to leave?

must rtf quickly then...

since meihui left, never found any girl on that level of chio-ness plus the bbj anymore man.....
Tats sad lol. Ever since they left I haven been to this house. Will be trying lulu. But im prepared for a fk up day already.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Just when we thought 1654A is back.. With lulu sasa shunzi... One after another left
Old 08-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tats sad lol. Ever since they left I haven been to this house. Will be trying lulu. But im prepared for a fk up day already.
Lulu's chio-ness should brighten up your day bro

for me, i very chin-chye when it comes to 1654A girls. They seldom disappoint me lah...
Old 08-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 14
Blazers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlazers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Lulu's chio-ness should brighten up your day bro

for me, i very chin-chye when it comes to 1654A girls. They seldom disappoint me lah...
So this house the girls standard all good? Ps new to changing GL. How they compare to yitiaolong? 16w12
Old 08-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazers View Post
So this house the girls standard all good? Ps new to changing GL. How they compare to yitiaolong? 16w12
bro. i would say you have to try all the various houses to see what is the best. different people have different tastes and liking.

1654A is one of the best to start with for noobs lah... but they do not provide the soapy mattress service.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:

OMFG!!! i am heart broken...
Old 08-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

wtf??? sunday upped her and asked her when going back.. she said dunnoe... still say code red starting monday night.. maybe not code red, but last day..
Old 08-01-2013, 08:41 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Whats going on , suddenly read that many want to balik kampong !!!
Old 08-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
OMFG!!! i am heart broken...
Lol good ma. Less ppl to compete for wl time. She really dun appeal to me at all.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 14
Blazers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlazers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro. i would say you have to try all the various houses to see what is the best. different people have different tastes and liking.

1654A is one of the best to start with for noobs lah... but they do not provide the soapy mattress service.
Ok thanks. Ps another Noob question I quite confused abt. Some say need call booking some say no more call booking. So which is which? Thanks
Old 08-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok thanks. Ps another Noob question I quite confused abt. Some say need call booking some say no more call booking. So which is which? Thanks
U have to ask the okt directly about this. I can't tell you the answer.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
I booked my session with ShunZi through Garrick on Sunday. I go to 1654A occasionally. I think if you turn up for your bookings, call bookings shouldn't be a problem.

it's sad to know that ShunZi is going back so soon...

Garrick never try to persuade her to stay ???
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1