The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabil0 View Post
Walan eh, so fast going back oredi ? Thought she just came not long ago
Why she hate Spore so much ?
The reason for her sudden departure is a big mystery to most of us here, bro. Perhaps there are bruddars here who know better.
She was really fun to be with, she has a genuinely pleasant personality. I really hope she didn't go because of any medical condition.
Old 21-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
I think no one mention, may be nobody care..
Duoduo also cut card on Wednesday together with Sasa
No bao case on this one, I believe
Gather at least one more mm fm the latest batch(inclu transferees) may be throwing in her card soon...
Old 21-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Gather at least one more mm fm the latest batch(inclu transferees) may be throwing in her card soon...

Yes bro omina!
Wait to see next week will happen or not!
Old/bad blood never go new/fresh blood never come!
Cheers
Old 21-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!

Yeah, she is a sweet girl.. Hope the reason is not medical-related..

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
The reason for her sudden departure is a big mystery to most of us here, bro. Perhaps there are bruddars here who know better.
She was really fun to be with, she has a genuinely pleasant personality. I really hope she didn't go because of any medical condition.
Old 21-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yangzhaoyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzer24 View Post
I'm one who seldom comment on the gals I tried both in GL and MP. I must say, i agree the rating on LuLu is way way way over rated. I too find the service suck. I rather had LuLu for YTL who is alot more sexier (in my own opinion and taste) as compared w this LuLu.

That been said, I admit I miss Jenny and ChuChu badly... haiz... when will we have gals like them again???
I think the Lulu in Yitiaolong is a little bit fat nowadays.Not as sexy as she just arrive .
Old 21-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: girls in 1654A

Better cover my ass & say I haven't rtf XF, Mimi, Yuki & Lisa since Aug/Sep, so dunno what they're like now. Bro Omnia, tried both Lulu & Shunzhi once each in Sep, boh rtf so oso dunno what they're like now. Lulu wasn't very talkative & didn't like me during fj cos she found my dick a wee bit too big & pussy pain, ban me from rtf, so that lessened the gfe score. She wasn't rude or unfriendly mind u, just very professional so gave her 6 as I found her demeanour quite courteous & pleasant. Shun Zhi was just too over-the-top fake, raped me on entry, kept cooing sweet nothings & there was non-stop frenching, some guys like that girlfriend fake experience, for me it's just a very enjoyable once off thing, sure deprove on rtf, she deserved a 7 for her excellent attitude & wayang performance but I'm not interested in rtf, I'd prob be irritated by the lying. Just my honest take, both deserve to b aps cos of their ridiculous good looks, knowing the way PRC WLs go, their service prob decline but gfe improve since then.

Of the 3 aps, my fave was Sasa, genuinely very friendly with super-good attitude like Tian Tian, treated me like a friend rather than custy, dynamite combo of gigantic real boobs, slim, fair body & syt good looks, service was always above average tho not spectacular. I'm sure I'm not the only guy kc'ed more than a bit by her special services on rtf, hence I took leave & checked into DSC today, now waiting for results with dread...

Guess I'll have to check out the (relative) newbies in this house now Sasa's gone, all look quite average to me but who knows what magic may happen once in the room? In any case, if sessions r blah, I'll always return to my other faves Baby W6 & Lulu W12, both have looks in Sasa's class, consistent super-high gfe & excellent service for me.

Cheers,
Bong

Oh yeah, your mileage may vary, std phrase to cover ass due to the variability of GL chemistry, I'm sure my experience is similar to some bros but very different from others.
Old 21-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

On the lighter side, today really end of the world for me if results r positive, dam the Mayans were right lol! Merry Xmas & happy newbie-bonking to all!
Old 21-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyshandy View Post
No medicine can cure.... Love n home sicked.... Kekeke
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 21-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
In the other thread, you are saying $10k is a lot of money to you, and now you said above $40k is not a princely sum! U are contradicting yourself! What talking you!???
40k to retire from the trade, do you think that is a lot of money to "retire" on TGL? I don't think I have contradicted myself by saying that 10k is a lot of money while saying that 40k to retire from the trade is a princely sum.

I am sure a lot of people can tell you that also.

I am quite surprise that 10k is not a lot of money to you. Guess you must be making more than 10k a day. Sorry to step on your toes, Almightly Green Lantern.

Peace.
Old 21-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyshandy View Post
Was trying to get her over her last days Uncle Hua said she wad not well
Do we all need go get medical check up?
Old 21-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

Bonked duoduo before and she did offer me raw for extra money but i declined. Not surprised that she had to leave early...
Old 21-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Was trying to get her over her last days Uncle Hua said she wad not well
Do we all need go get medical check up?
She faked ill so that OKT won't suspect she planning to cancel her card lol... She not "sicked" jus that her local bf didnt wan her to work to serve customers ... In love so she agreed...

Unless some bros here are saying that Sasa is doing what Fei Er wid a few customers before she debut her short 3 months here? That's be a big news wor ... A few customers surfaced to look and find fei er thru some 54A then girls realised why these men so desperate looking for fei er in exchange for some tokens of cash she surrender her "sell her soul" to them...

Anyway I didn't really RtFs Sasa only twice when her first month here... Can't tell if she into what some Bros claimed she had given ...
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868

Last edited by Allanooi; 21-12-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Old 22-12-2012, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Your train of thoughts is very questionable!!!

Do you know Wang Fei was depoted just bcos of a meagre amount of $$?? Isn't it indirectly retire (but for bad)??! The SOB Nakamoron made a childish scene at AV office that lead to her deportment just because of a meagre amount of $$!!!

Your reasoning skill is very poor! Indirectly she has to retire but involuntarily!!! Understand??

Your reasoning skill is very poor! Indirectly she has to retire but involuntarily!!!
Sorry la. My train of thought left the train station a long time ago. I guess when God was handing out brains, I was not present during that time.

Next time, when you have the chance remind me to GIFT me more brains ok?
Old 22-12-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

Huh, bro Allan, u're saying Sasa like Fei Er con some bros of $? I only see Sasa like 5X can special service sibeh song, she never ask me for $ leh, maybe she think I poor single session guy boh lui give her tips or gifts, I oso know she got xbl special one in SZ, but then again, her gfe kc skills dam high, can imagine some bros kena pluck...

Cheers,
Bong
Back from holiday in Hainan with Hunan hottie
Old 22-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Huh, bro Allan, u're saying Sasa like Fei Er con some bros of $? I only see Sasa like 5X can special service sibeh song, she never ask me for $ leh, maybe she think I poor single session guy boh lui give her tips or gifts, I oso know she got xbl special one in SZ, but then again, her gfe kc skills dam high, can imagine some bros kena pluck...

Cheers,
Bong
Back from holiday in Hainan with Hunan hottie
Bro u misunderstood my post la I didn't say Sasa con some bros monies like fei er I said I'm really doubt it if she did ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1