The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
shiningstars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yuki(1654A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Yuki(1654A)...24 yr old hunan mm been in GL for over a mth now...looks a little bit like korean tv actress in "boys over flowers" koo hye sun, not normal pretty more sensual fragile look wif small sleepy eyes, either u like her look r u dont...v fair gd ht 165cm nice long legs slim quite a smooth bod quite the meatless kind, B cups wif lovely light pink tits, flat ass, pussy well trimmed nice pink colour n no smell...gd friend of retired Xiao Xue both worked together in Macau...

Overall sex svc v gd for "newbie"...basically provides the quality sex svc std 54A mms r known for...full pkge...shower soapy rabba front n bk, enjoyable natural frenching, bbbj quite gd suction...bed action...soft erotic licks, ar is the type i like in doggie while she slowly sensualy licked while oil hj...then she went under to start bbbj while gently fingering the outside of me ah...more natural passionate frenching, nice balls sucking n massage, bbbj agn licks of shaft than slurpy plus abit of suction...enjoyed sucking her pink tits then headed south for me tonguefu, pink oyster was enjoyable to lick n suck n she gently used her hands to squeeze my hands when she appeared to get high n wet...fj gd as she is accommodative n quite tight...best enjoyed missionary by edge of bed wif her lovely legs wrapped ard me neck alternate by spreading her legs wide n frenching passionately; got her to put on her heels lagi taller n doggie standing wif her agst the mirror turned her head ard to french n squeezed those lovely pink tits; spooned wif nice bod contact feel...ended wif a soothing massage...

Overall i had quite a gd time wif Yuki...only downside is tat she lacks the gfe feel...gfe vibes not tat high although when frenching n bonking quite passionate as she feels natural n is a nice mm...no kc vibes...wld hv been v gd if Xiao Xue imparted her exciting mix of gfe+kc to Yuki before she left...saying tat give Yuki time n she may improve...
Omnia's FR is very accurate. I did Yuki last week and the service I got is similar to Omnia. Yuki is a lovely girl willing to please. She's got a very fair smooth skin and nice body.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: girls in 1654A

Bros. long time not visit this place. can anybody tell me who are the new girls and rating after the xiaoxue, jiajia, miko,,,, left?
Old 10-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
chiazh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, thanks a lot for FR. I've been asking for this for yuki quite long but no response. Tell me how to up your points if you want it! (cos I noob I dunno how lol)
Old 10-06-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
shiningstars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiazh View Post
Bro, thanks a lot for FR. I've been asking for this for yuki quite long but no response. Tell me how to up your points if you want it! (cos I noob I dunno how lol)
If I'm not wrong, its at the top right of the person's post where there is a traditional weighing thing which when you scroll over says add to 'username' reputation.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You got NO points to give away.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: girls in 1654A

I used to quite a regular to this house and would place meihui, jia jia, xiaofeng and now Mimi on my rtf list.

Any of the new girls on par in looks plus service now? Seen them but none of the new four (Kiki, Kimi, coco and yuki) seems to stand out?

Who would you say is the best of the newbies and any to match meihui and jiajia who r now gone?
Old 11-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, 54A's Jenny is no SYT. But her kung fu can make ones forgotten the meaning of SYT hor! BTW, the 1854's Jenny is a confirmed SYT!

If you want SYT from 54A, try YiLing, Yoyo, Coco, MiMi, Kimi (tally) & Angela.
Bro...

I try before yiling... Pretty but got some attitude problem leh...maybe i no handsome and no give big tip... Really like her face... Body so so...

But will not rtf again given her attitude...But will still support the 54A bosses though ... They very customer service oriented
Old 11-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Bro...

I try before yiling... Pretty but got some attitude problem leh...maybe i no handsome and no give big tip... Really like her face... Body so so...

But will not rtf again given her attitude...But will still support the 54A bosses though ... They very customer service oriented
Interesting. When I tried Yiling last December, her service was top notch. Her catbath and AR really make my cock VERY hard - beats most of the others in this house in catbath and AR power back then.

I remember giving her a hard violent fucking after that which left us both dripping with sweat and just laughing in euphoria after it was over. But agree her body is not that great though her face is nice.

Her service deteriorated huh?
Old 11-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
chiazh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro...

I just tried yiling today cos I see some hype about her in these forums. I also (like you) never get a lot of reaction from her lol. I think must be chemistry bah. Still a loyal fan of xiaofeng!
Old 11-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
I just tried yiling today cos I see some hype about her in these forums. I also (like you) never get a lot of reaction from her lol. I think must be chemistry bah. Still a loyal fan of xiaofeng!
Xiaofeng service is great- one of the girls that can make me come in just one position when she's on top of me... Really love her tight pussy and horny face....
Old 11-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiaofeng service is great- one of the girls that can make me come in just one position when she's on top of me... Really love her tight pussy and horny face....
I think u might want to try mimi. I rtf her a few times cuse she always do "come rape me" look haha

I M Possible
Old 11-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: YiLing @ 1654A

Quote:
Quote:
Interesting. When I tried Yiling last December, her service was top notch. Her catbath and AR really make my cock VERY hard - beats most of the others in this house in catbath and AR power back then.

I remember giving her a hard violent fucking after that which left us both dripping with sweat and just laughing in euphoria after it was over. But agree her body is not that great though her face is nice.

Her service deteriorated huh?
Quote:
Bro...

YL would look nicer if the Tattoo is Off her tit huh...
Old 11-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
I think u might want to try mimi. I rtf her a few times cuse she always do "come rape me" look haha
Mimi is on my rtf list. She was not so good when she started but after I posted some negative feedback on her, I got a private message from someone saying "sorry bro, I will teach Mimi."

She's improved a lot since and provides a great level of service and she is cute...

She's like a good plate of chicken rice, when you don't know what to eat, you just call her and can trust in the standard to be of 1654A quality.

This house one of my default places when I don't know where to go. Good OKT and quality girls. Not supermodels but service quality is of a certain level.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
She's like a good plate of chicken rice, when you don't know what to eat, you just call her and can trust in the standard to be of 1654A quality.
But sometimes ChatterBox Chicken Rice also not up to standard leh...hee hee

Just Kidding Bro...
Old 11-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of
Re: YiLing @ 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
YL would look nicer if the Tattoo is Off her tit huh...
I tried Yiling a week ago. She is a small built gal. Face is pretty but body is so so and can't be compared to Xiao Feng, Mimi, Co Co and the list goes on. I share the view that her attitude is not friendly maybe I am a guy in early forties and not a dashing and handsome young man. Her performance is below the ISO of 1654A. There are better wls in that house. No RTF for Yiling but also will continue to support 1654A.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1