The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2011, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dingwen86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
need suggestions

HI. i have meet 1 viet girl in a pub in geylang. went tat pub to drink abt 4 times. have went there alone on the 2nd-4th after knowing the girl on the 1st time. have been smsing her n talkin on phone. have overnite wif me 2 times. 1st time didnt ask me for money. 2nd time ask me to lend her 100. i gave her the money saying to her im willing to give n need not lend from me. i also told her i will be going vietnam soon to attend my fren's wedding. when in vietnam attending my fren's wedding. she accompany me throughout the 4d3n stay in viet. during the stay in viet. we have sex a few times without caps. in viet when we walk around to shop, always ask her if she wants anything. like shoes, clothing, etc. but insist in rejecting my offers. the last day when im heading to the airport i gave her $100 sing n roughly 900k dong hoping it might be useful to her as she is waiting to come back singapore to work. to my amazed, she ask for another $50 sing. i didnt refuse n gave to her. she has been in contact with me like 4months. she's 5 years older the me. what i fear most is IF she is trying to con me or IF she's in love with me. ANY BROTHERS CARE TO GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION. what should i do. she's back 1 week already n keep wanting me to find her.
Old 19-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oxide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: need suggestions

How many times have you had sex with her and in total gave her how much ?
Old 20-02-2011, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
HayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to all

Time for you to visit doc and get tested for STD and HIV.
Old 20-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Since she is daring enough to ask for more $$ on more than 1 occassion, dont you see yourself like an ATM??
Old 20-02-2011, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

From the number of times you have been fucking her and the amount you described giving her seems reasonable and not much....good value for money....fact is that she did not really try to carrot you or ask for much...

The relationship seems to be more like a bf/gf relationship since you are fucking her raw...in some parts of vietnam they are really poor and even if you spend just a few hundred on them to take care of them it will be much appreciated...

From your nick you seem 25 and she is 30....since it will go no where....just be a nice man...take care of her family and keep her as a fuck buddy...

If you think she's trying to con you....wait till you meet prc girls
Old 20-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

on one day she will tell u one of her family member has met a serious accident and ask u for $$$ n then will disappear from yr sight after that! this happened to my uncle whom with a viet girl for few months. not say no true love but i think it's rare for this kind la. just treat her as a fb lor.
Old 20-02-2011, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dingwen86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i total have sex with her like 10 times. gave her like $350 in total. hmm. tonight will be meeting her. will post u all the results if she love me or want to carrot me.
Old 20-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
From the number of times you have been fucking her and the amount you described giving her seems reasonable and not much....good value for money....fact is that she did not really try to carrot you or ask for much...

The relationship seems to be more like a bf/gf relationship since you are fucking her raw...in some parts of vietnam they are really poor and even if you spend just a few hundred on them to take care of them it will be much appreciated...

From your nick you seem 25 and she is 30....since it will go no where....just be a nice man...take care of her family and keep her as a fuck buddy...

I totally agree with you BRO ! She is not asking for much actually in terms of money from what i see . She is fishing you for marriage .

T.S did she ask you to pay for her lodging and air ticket this time trip to Singapore ?

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 20-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
makemecum is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post

Support your view 200%
value for money
ya ...PRCs...got chited...got burned (emotionally)
but me like firefly... stillcahsing the elusive PRC drims...

"...10x..gave her like $350 in total."
that is 35 per shot ...considering overnite..teime spent in Vietnam... n RAW....
a lot WL dun allow raw....
Old 20-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

TS tai ji tua diao liao!!!! better go for a checkup, my fren years ago also same as u, happy like fuck find cheap fuck, but kena cauliflower hor( cos capless ).... better think properly
Old 20-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
hsbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think you just have to keep it open. If she keeps asking for small money.. that would be alright as long as you keep fucking her If she comes back for big money, then you will have to pull the brake
Old 20-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Alter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Around 10 shots, about $350 given to her. She also accompanied you when you were in Vietnam. So, what is the problem again ?
Old 20-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 14
CawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCawaBunga is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You were 'amazed' when she asked you for $50 more ? Why ?
Old 20-02-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ESebastian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really time to go checkup.. how much do you know about her to do it raw??
Old 20-02-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
Compass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingwen86 View Post
i total have sex with her like 10 times. gave her like $350 in total. hmm. tonight will be meeting her. will post u all the results if she love me or want to carrot me.
Isn't it way way too early to talk about ''love'' ? What is more important now is that you go for a check up instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1