The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
dolphinking34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good Lesson... All Should Learn.. Beware..

Yesterday i got a bad lesson ( New to me )... so it will be helpful to other guys like me if i share this in the forum... i am giving in detailed..

when i browse on the website.. i saw an adv...

hi, i'm sheela, a beautiful,slim and fair indian girl. i'm young and voluptous, i love meeting new people and i'm friendly and open-minded. i'm a very jovial person in bed. my service will bring you to cloud 9. i can do all kind of fetish and fantasy you request.
i'm 168cm tall and 49kg. ive nice big boobs 34c. pls call me at my mobile to know more details. love and hugs sheela.

and there is a contact number too (if you want google it.. you can find)

I sent message to her...

Me: " u free today"

She:Yes

Me:Which Location U prefer

She:Lavendar

Me..How about Balestiar Area.. Lavendar is too crowd.. any hotel preferred...?

She..Can

Me... How long you take to reach.. U respond very slowly.. Give me the correct time

Me.. If possible call me... ( No calls )

She..30 mins

Me.. From where you need to come ( No Reply )

Me.. At hotel... Can i book the room?

She..Can

Me.. How long you need to reach here...

Me.. I am orchid hotel now.. is it ok? ( but i am outside.. Since i doubted her )

She..Ok.. Room?

Me.. 301.. ( that time i reached only that place Never book the room )

Me.. 301.. How much ur charge?

She... 150 for 2 hours unlimitted shots... pls confirm appointment in advance

Me.. Cfm... Make it fast how long you need.. (Now my car is reaching that place)

She.. 20 mins

Me.. Ok.. Iam inside the room.. pls dont delay

She.. You got condom?

Me..U want me to buy? ( i parked the car )

Me.. Can i go and buy? ( i walking toward guardian )

No response from her... i bought a condom and when i come out.. i got another message

From Her Father : Why are you messaging my daughter? i am making police report against you.. i saw your message on my daughters hp.. you kind of pedophiles ( idont know the meaning) should be in jail

Me..Sorry.. ur daughter give adv in website.. please go and remove that...

Me.. Please check the sent items ur daughter also send message

I doubted and i back to my car.. and i receive the call in few minutes.. another mobile number.. claiming that he is from bedok police station.. and he receive a complain.. that girls father make.. and he was very angry.. that i am sending message to his 17 year old daughter to come to hotel to have a sex..

I told the police officer( who claimed himself ) that.. she is the one post advertisement in web site.. and i got all the message which send by her.. and i got message that " 150 $ 90 mins.. unlimited shots"...

then he told me.. yeah... i saw that and the girl already in lock up.. and her father is very angry.. i know you are familyman.. better talk to her father and ask him to withdraw the case.. otherwise i need to charge you...

( really i scared this.. since it is very new to me...)

No call received.. i sent the message to her father number that " Please call"

i got a call from the guy.. started up very furiious.. i plead him to withdraw the case... then he ask me how much i compensate ( i start doubt here... if i am the father.. i call the guy and slap him.. and he is asking for money)

i ask him how much you want...

5000 S$

I keep on telling that this is punishment for me to disturb his daughter and causing her mental stress ( i got doubted that the police told me that his daughter already in the lockup and this guy never mention about that)

i told him i dont have that much money...

and he ask me .. how much you give...

then he ask me to go to bank and call him...

Meanwhile he sent his POSB Savings Number to me...

Now i saw the message from the police officer " Please call me back"

I call the officer.. and told him.. he asking money.. he told me.. as a officer.. i cant allow you to do that.. but i need to help you... so settle the case outside.. and compromise.. he is doing this because to save my family...

I got 90% doubt ...

He again call me... money deposited already.... i goodtime.. transfer is not sucessful.. again he call me...

i told him some problem in the account number...

he ask me to go to ATM and call me...

meanwhile he sent another message " call to confirm bank account before depositing"

Now i have two proof... One He send his bank account number.. second another message about depositing money...

Now i decide to face whatever happen....

So beware guys...

if you need more particulars about the phone number.. bank account number... girl phone number.. etc... pm me...
Old 14-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Good Lesson... All Should Learn.. Beware..

Normally police officer call you using their office number. It is because after you made a police report, the second day the IO then will handle the case

You should post the link or screen shot onto sbf. Someone will help you promote this dog families over all the forum and stomp her.

Please dont transfer them any cash. I think it is obviously a trap right from the start and they need to be taught a lesson

Sadly, this type of case, police wouldnt handle or investigate. Happen lots in the forum and happen to me as well.

The only way is to warn the public over here. You are doing the right thing man bro
Old 14-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better
this case needs to be known to the police bro
Old 14-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
rubberhopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinking34 View Post
Yesterday i got a bad lesson ( New to me )... so it will be helpful to other guys like me if i share this in the forum... i am giving in detailed..

when i browse on the website.. i saw an adv...

hi, i'm sheela, a beautiful,slim and fair indian girl. i'm young and voluptous, i love meeting new people and i'm friendly and open-minded. i'm a very jovial person in bed. my service will bring you to cloud 9. i can do all kind of fetish and fantasy you request.
i'm 168cm tall and 49kg. ive nice big boobs 34c. pls call me at my mobile to know more details. love and hugs sheela.

and there is a contact number too (if you want google it.. you can find)

I sent message to her...

Me: " u free today"

She:Yes

Me:Which Location U prefer

She:Lavendar

Me..How about Balestiar Area.. Lavendar is too crowd.. any hotel preferred...?

She..Can

Me... How long you take to reach.. U respond very slowly.. Give me the correct time

Me.. If possible call me... ( No calls )

She..30 mins

Me.. From where you need to come ( No Reply )

Me.. At hotel... Can i book the room?

She..Can

Me.. How long you need to reach here...

Me.. I am orchid hotel now.. is it ok? ( but i am outside.. Since i doubted her )

She..Ok.. Room?

Me.. 301.. ( that time i reached only that place Never book the room )

Me.. 301.. How much ur charge?

She... 150 for 2 hours unlimitted shots... pls confirm appointment in advance

Me.. Cfm... Make it fast how long you need.. (Now my car is reaching that place)

She.. 20 mins

Me.. Ok.. Iam inside the room.. pls dont delay

She.. You got condom?

Me..U want me to buy? ( i parked the car )

Me.. Can i go and buy? ( i walking toward guardian )

No response from her... i bought a condom and when i come out.. i got another message

From Her Father : Why are you messaging my daughter? i am making police report against you.. i saw your message on my daughters hp.. you kind of pedophiles ( idont know the meaning) should be in jail

Me..Sorry.. ur daughter give adv in website.. please go and remove that...

Me.. Please check the sent items ur daughter also send message

I doubted and i back to my car.. and i receive the call in few minutes.. another mobile number.. claiming that he is from bedok police station.. and he receive a complain.. that girls father make.. and he was very angry.. that i am sending message to his 17 year old daughter to come to hotel to have a sex..

I told the police officer( who claimed himself ) that.. she is the one post advertisement in web site.. and i got all the message which send by her.. and i got message that " 150 $ 90 mins.. unlimited shots"...

then he told me.. yeah... i saw that and the girl already in lock up.. and her father is very angry.. i know you are familyman.. better talk to her father and ask him to withdraw the case.. otherwise i need to charge you...

( really i scared this.. since it is very new to me...)

No call received.. i sent the message to her father number that " Please call"

i got a call from the guy.. started up very furiious.. i plead him to withdraw the case... then he ask me how much i compensate ( i start doubt here... if i am the father.. i call the guy and slap him.. and he is asking for money)

i ask him how much you want...

5000 S$

I keep on telling that this is punishment for me to disturb his daughter and causing her mental stress ( i got doubted that the police told me that his daughter already in the lockup and this guy never mention about that)

i told him i dont have that much money...

and he ask me .. how much you give...

then he ask me to go to bank and call him...

Meanwhile he sent his POSB Savings Number to me...

Now i saw the message from the police officer " Please call me back"

I call the officer.. and told him.. he asking money.. he told me.. as a officer.. i cant allow you to do that.. but i need to help you... so settle the case outside.. and compromise.. he is doing this because to save my family...

I got 90% doubt ...

He again call me... money deposited already.... i goodtime.. transfer is not sucessful.. again he call me...

i told him some problem in the account number...

he ask me to go to ATM and call me...

meanwhile he sent another message " call to confirm bank account before depositing"

Now i have two proof... One He send his bank account number.. second another message about depositing money...

Now i decide to face whatever happen....

So beware guys...

if you need more particulars about the phone number.. bank account number... girl phone number.. etc... pm me...
For your information:

a) When the Police is involved in this matter, no matter how you also need to go down to Police Station to record a statement. Note that it is no longer the Father who decides if the case is withdrawn but the Attorney General's decision.

b) Police will not advise you to deposit money into the person's bank account for the reason that you are impeding investigations.

Bro, maybe you would like to make a Police Report not on this matter, but rather on 'impersonation of a police officer', which is a very serious offence and carries a fine, jail and caning.
If you're FL and you're 18, clap your hands
Old 14-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberhopper View Post
For your information:

a) When the Police is involved in this matter, no matter how you also need to go down to Police Station to record a statement. Note that it is no longer the Father who decides if the case is withdrawn but the Attorney General's decision.

b) Police will not advise you to deposit money into the person's bank account for the reason that you are impeding investigations.

Bro, maybe you would like to make a Police Report not on this matter, but rather on 'impersonation of a police officer', which is a very serious offence and carries a fine, jail and caning.
True, he pretend to be IO and threaten you. You call that mother fucker (that bitch dad) to give you that IO number or IO that is in charge of this case

You tell him you are going to persue the matter and the police station need to know which IO and from which unit

If he cannot provide you with the answer or give you the reference number for the police report. You can scared the hell out of him

An eye for an eye in a smarter way
Old 14-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
dolphinking34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.adpost.com/sg/personals/31131/

this is url
Old 14-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Good Lesson... All Should Learn.. Beware..

Bro glad that you have come to your senses.
Is good that you posted it in this forum.
Old 14-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
CowBeCowBu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberhopper View Post

True... time to bite back.
Call him (The fake police officer) and tell him your intention.

Let him have heart attack first before the real thing come.
Old 14-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1209 / Power: 18
Achor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud ofAchor has much to be proud of

It defn a SCAM, pls post out all their detail which included sheela, her father n "police officer" hp & the bank acc.

This scam is not new someone had posted in sbf before do a search on it
Old 14-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sensit32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As long u nv get to meet the real gal n do it only adz u can see u saw tt call curious ask jus curious to c whose the real gal is even police charge u Wat can yr charges b?

Even got charge oso not so serious.but the fake person act as police n wit the bank acc num he's in hot soup two direct charges fake to b government civil servant (policeman)

Secondly cheating transfer in money which usin improper way which is cheatin.many neighbourhood police put up big signboards beware phone scam,loan sharks ,robbery,car theft those stuffs.police wil hit them hard
Old 14-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, u r not the only one. Saw another thread oso happens to another bro. Lucky u never fall for the trap. Thx for sharing this with bros!
Old 14-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tantan1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

make a report. U shouldn't let this kind of thing to continue.

If u think u helped by alerting all bros here..yes... but so many of others not in this forum.
Old 14-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Maybe I'll try sms that sheela and see how it goes?
Old 14-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro encountered a similar circumstance before and posted a thread about it. Told the guy if I really did something wrong send me a summon formally. If not fuck off!
Old 14-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

http://sammy.guru/showthr...207&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1