The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Hey bros

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/lili-massage/

Anybody tried her she looks good but I scared as too many landmines.
Bro u may want to post it in Local Massaage TCSS will get better respond
Old 18-10-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 3
Octopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctopussy133 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteleaf View Post
was in kind of a public area in the central area when i was walking by some shops. saw a spa that looked closed. just when then when i just about to keep going, a demure, sexy girl peeked from behind the curtain and then opened door! invited me to come in.

usual price of 50 for 1 hr and she immediately said "no rush. can take time". even before i finish removing my clothes she already popped the questn. cannot so no la. buey tahan immediately.

clothes comes off and whaaaa. very fit and slender and perky. still got a little curves and maybe around B+/C. small round butt. perfect for her body size.

back massage is not the hard kind but more like 4play before the flip. using not just hands but body as well. my imagination go wild and i almost cannot wait for the flip and already hard.

she started kissing everywhere. i grab her butt and slip my fingers down below. she is already so wet. put on the cap and off we go. any position is okay and it seems like she almost cannot get enough. MOT. dggy. WOT. etc. can even pick her up b/c not very heavy. after awhile it almost too much for me and i can barely hold it so i slow down her pace a little bit. she is just so wet now and it slides in and out so nice.

then we speed it up again. her moans get louder and louder and she is begging me to go harder and faster. good thing the stores nearby were not busy bc i think it was getting quite loud now. especially when she came. not sure if squirted or not bc already gotten so wet.

then finally i cannot hold it anymore and we finish together.

face: 7-8 - but a matter of personal taste
body: 8+. - slight curves. slender. no fat and anything sagging.
b**bs: 8 - (not huge but so soft and perky. might be slightly man made but if it is the dr did a good job b/c still feels very nice in the hands. perfect shape)
FK: did not allow but maybe next time?
BJ: covered but still not bad
GFE: 8 - very accommodating
Bro can share ctc
Old 18-10-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bro u may want to post it in Local Massaage TCSS will get better respond
thanks man got it!!!
Old 18-10-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Tiong Bahru has one spa. The ML ask me blow her saying she horny need to relieve. I jokingly said, so who give who money?? Damn, she really take 50 from her pocket and ask me to go down on her immediately.
now thats a horny ml.
Old 18-10-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

RTM melody
Still good service , has that classic beauty look. Massage & jG standard still the same.

Body well maintained.
Didn’t check handphone , so no halfway go use phone. Racks seems bigger .
Will rtm soon
Old 18-10-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Powderpack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
RTM melody
Still good service , has that classic beauty look. Massage & jG standard still the same.

Body well maintained.
Will rtm soon
Is Melody getting horny on you bro? 😏😏😏
Old 18-10-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I try to me is so so only,due to promoting and well marketing here is why I go and tryout her
FN
$150(HJ)
FJ never ask pay for it should no be a issue
She very give commercial feelings
Fiona SLG is much much better than her
This fiona?
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/fiona-massage/[/QUOTE]

Ok let me provide you all with a simple FR on Fiona.

Place is clean and easy to find with bus stop right in front of the building.

Age should be 40+ or old, however, she is very fair and both her hand and body is very smooth and slender, especially for someone of her age. Look is acceptable for her age and abit of taitai feel.

Opt for more time spend on JG, so the massage was quite brief, and personally feel that her massage is just slightly above average. Follow by spending some time on HDLY, while still arousing but kinda lack of feeling.

JG was good and she know where to pull... and the effort was good as I'm able to shoot quite a distance.

Allow sucking/licking of nipple and it was one of the nicer pair of nipples I ever feed on.

Overall, her attitude was nice and value for money, just that personally, I kinda feel lack of feeling as it is more towards a routine service. Also, don't think she should belong to this thread.

However, for those still considering, worth a try lah.
Old 19-10-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

Bro don’t have leh
QUOTE=Powderpack;21747400]Is Melody getting horny on you bro? 😏😏😏[/QUOTE]
Old 19-10-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post

Age should be 40+ or old, however, she is very fair and both her hand and body is very smooth and slender, especially for someone of her age. Look is acceptable for her age and abit of taitai feel.

Opt for more time spend on JG, so the massage was quite brief, and personally feel that her massage is just slightly above average. Follow by spending some time on HDLY, while still arousing but kinda lack of feeling.

JG was good and she know where to pull... and the effort was good as I'm able to shoot quite a distance.

Allow sucking/licking of nipple and it was one of the nicer pair of nipples I ever feed on.

Overall, her attitude was nice and value for money, just that personally, I kinda feel lack of feeling as it is more towards a routine service. Also, don't think she should belong to this thread.

However, for those still considering, worth a try lah.[/QUOTE]

Boss Nico is how old?Melody is how old now
Old 19-10-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post

However, for those still considering, worth a try lah.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro and appreciate the FR. Will try her one day or maybe already tried becoz I have been SLG regular for a long time.
Old 19-10-2022, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2987 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Tiong Bahru has one spa. The ML ask me blow her saying she horny need to relieve. I jokingly said, so who give who money?? Damn, she really take 50 from her pocket and ask me to go down on her immediately.
Blow her means she has a cock? Seriously I won’t do it even if “she” give me $200
Old 19-10-2022, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2987 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
I try to me is so so only,due to promoting and well marketing here is why I go and tryout her
FN
$150(HJ)
FJ never ask pay for it should no be a issue
She very give commercial feelings
Fiona SLG is much much better than her
Which fiona bro??
Can share pls??
Thanks 🙏[/QUOTE]

Chicken rice goes from $16-18 (1 chicken) to $30 now. LPPL these massueus up price lo. Some idiots willing to pay $120 for massage and HJ. $150 for massage and FJ cheap already.

Sometimes I go look for 1-2 of my favourite long time massueus like melody. Fake fake ask her to massage first then bang her. If you bang her immediately, she tired then won’t massage you
Old 19-10-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

tried one recently at one of the joints in NBR...
Name: Cxxxx
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: C (soft and nice nips)
Body: 6/10
Service : 7/10
Massage: 6/10
Damage: $88 + $50 (you can opt for $58)
recommended by one of the bros, when she saw me, she asked if she had massaged me before, I told her no..first time..she proceed to talk to me about how I get to.know her place and who introduced me to her...started the massage and I told her the thighs need more attention...when she was at the side of me, I went to stroke her calf and she didn't object...but I went slowly stroking her till my hand was already reaching her groin areas...I used my finger to stick out to touch her sensitive areas and she didn't object too..slowly she told me about customers want to date her out on her rest days but she didn't fancy any one of them as they are either too old or too 'ham sup' who wants to get her in bed for free...then she proceed to caress my body and also my sensitive little brother..which turned hard in a moment...she then stroked it up and down slowly while licking my nipples...it was then that I went to squeeze her pussy and moved the finger around it...what surprised me was that she pulled down her pants a little lower for me to put my hands into her panties...found she was already wet and so did a few digging and thrusting until I came...I asked her why she let me do that...she said she like soft spoken guys and find me a little to her liking...will try to see if can do more the next session...
Old 19-10-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
tried one recently at one of the joints in NBR...
Name: Cxxxx
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: C (soft and nice nips)
Body: 6/10
Service : 7/10
Massage: 6/10
Damage: $88 + $50 (you can opt for $58)
recommended by one of the bros, when she saw me, she asked if she had massaged me before, I told her no..first time..she proceed to talk to me about how I get to.know her place and who introduced me to her...started the massage and I told her the thighs need more attention...when she was at the side of me, I went to stroke her calf and she didn't object...but I went slowly stroking her till my hand was already reaching her groin areas...I used my finger to stick out to touch her sensitive areas and she didn't object too..slowly she told me about customers want to date her out on her rest days but she didn't fancy any one of them as they are either too old or too 'ham sup' who wants to get her in bed for free...then she proceed to caress my body and also my sensitive little brother..which turned hard in a moment...she then stroked it up and down slowly while licking my nipples...it was then that I went to squeeze her pussy and moved the finger around it...what surprised me was that she pulled down her pants a little lower for me to put my hands into her panties...found she was already wet and so did a few digging and thrusting until I came...I asked her why she let me do that...she said she like soft spoken guys and find me a little to her liking...will try to see if can do more the next session...
So she hinted u r her veg can date her out
Old 19-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbang View Post
RTM melody

Body well maintained.
Will rtm soon
Interesting. May be I should re-visit 😬😬
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread