The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

I try to me is so so only,due to promoting and well marketing here is why I go and tryout her
FN
$150(HJ)
FJ never ask pay for it should no be a issue
She very give commercial feelings
Fiona SLG is much much better than her[/QUOTE]

This fiona?
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/fiona-massage/
Old 15-10-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
I try to me is so so only,due to promoting and well marketing here is why I go and tryout her
FN
$150(HJ)
Fiona SLG is much much better than her
Hj for 150 is carrot price,isn't it?[/QUOTE]

No issue la,try one and forget it
Old 15-10-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FN
$150(HJ)

Lol
Another one I also feel the same.
ML work around beauty world area.
Old 15-10-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I do have a list of horny ML who gives extra. DM me for exchange or up my points for the list 😜
Old 15-10-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!Rxpeh is one of the Best!

Hi bro can pm contact?
Old 15-10-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
FN
$150(HJ)

Agree overall Fiona better... But Fiona no fj readily.. haha
Old 16-10-2022, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
FN
$150(HJ)
Fiona SLG is much much better than her
Agree overall Fiona better... But Fiona no fj readily.. haha[/QUOTE]

FJ from Nixx is over priced
Old 16-10-2022, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
verygoodgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Not sure where to post this recommendation. Post here ba

Went to Telok Blangah area for appointment today and passby this Spa. Looks pretty new and legit. Just nice saw decent looking ML went inside, my adventures part of me decide to follow her in

Her name is SaSa. I was going to take 1 hour massage but she told me now got promotion. Take 90 mins got free ear cleaning. WA...quite worth it leh. I double confirm with her the ear cleaning is after the 90 min massage. She say "yes"! So mai tu liao then proceed with massage.

Another massage gem. Strong hands and right to the point. She told me she used to work in Hong Kong legit TCM shop for 4 years. No wonder skill so good i strongly recommend bros who like good massage to go try her.

After about 75 mins, GQ popped $50 for HJ with auto roam Here comes the best part! After HJ , clean up still got the free ear cleaning for another 20 mins!!!! WA piang ooi....this feeling is shiok!! Overall experience is damn good la~~~

Looks : 7/10
Massage : 9/10
Service : HJ with autoroam
Damage: $90 for 90 mins massage with free ear cleaning (worth $38) + $50 for service

100% will return cos very worth it.
Hi bro can pm me her contact n location tnx
Old 16-10-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hollowsands13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share contact for Nico?
Old 17-10-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Horniest ML?

Tiong Bahru has one spa. The ML ask me blow her saying she horny need to relieve. I jokingly said, so who give who money?? Damn, she really take 50 from her pocket and ask me to go down on her immediately.
Old 17-10-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Tiong Bahru has one spa. The ML ask me blow her saying she horny need to relieve. I jokingly said, so who give who money?? Damn, she really take 50 from her pocket and ask me to go down on her immediately.
Wah this one hungry sia....

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 17-10-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Nico.

Only thing that is good is her body and firm tits and she offers more menu than regular spa.

Not going to RTM because of the interior setup and price abit steep.
Old 18-10-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kcpro;21571052]Was in the city area and playing around with WeChat nearby function, found an ML with seductive eyes. Added her and went over to the address she gave me.
The spa has been discussed in some threads on this forum.

I entered the room, changed up into loose shorts and sat on the bed, the ML came in and said she was really happy as business is bad and immediately started hugging, after some hugging and squeezing, the ML sI tarted speaking french - wow business must be bad.

Bro, appreciate if u could share contact... TQ
Old 18-10-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
whiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

was in kind of a public area in the central area when i was walking by some shops. saw a spa that looked closed. just when then when i just about to keep going, a demure, sexy girl peeked from behind the curtain and then opened door! invited me to come in.

usual price of 50 for 1 hr and she immediately said "no rush. can take time". even before i finish removing my clothes she already popped the questn. cannot so no la. buey tahan immediately.

clothes comes off and whaaaa. very fit and slender and perky. still got a little curves and maybe around B+/C. small round butt. perfect for her body size.

back massage is not the hard kind but more like 4play before the flip. using not just hands but body as well. my imagination go wild and i almost cannot wait for the flip and already hard.

she started kissing everywhere. i grab her butt and slip my fingers down below. she is already so wet. put on the cap and off we go. any position is okay and it seems like she almost cannot get enough. MOT. dggy. WOT. etc. can even pick her up b/c not very heavy. after awhile it almost too much for me and i can barely hold it so i slow down her pace a little bit. she is just so wet now and it slides in and out so nice.

then we speed it up again. her moans get louder and louder and she is begging me to go harder and faster. good thing the stores nearby were not busy bc i think it was getting quite loud now. especially when she came. not sure if squirted or not bc already gotten so wet.

then finally i cannot hold it anymore and we finish together.

face: 7-8 - but a matter of personal taste
body: 8+. - slight curves. slender. no fat and anything sagging.
b**bs: 8 - (not huge but so soft and perky. might be slightly man made but if it is the dr did a good job b/c still feels very nice in the hands. perfect shape)
FK: did not allow but maybe next time?
BJ: covered but still not bad
GFE: 8 - very accommodating
Old 18-10-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/lili-massage/

Anybody tried her she looks good but I scared as too many landmines.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread