The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-07-2022, 10:57 AM
Who Am I ?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post
Yesterday tried Angel.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/angel-massage/

I'm a sucker for pain cos I saw the bad reviews and still booked.

Pros: very pretty.

Cons: massage too soft. in and out within 30mins. Gfe also not existent.

Rtm: nope.
30mins is not acceptable. You are a nice guy. I’ll make noise, lots of them.
I remember smell issue linked to her. Not short change of time.
Maybe I should make a trip and experience for myself. Not.
Old 11-07-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Went for repeat visit to Cherie.

As usual, this MILF provides good service and happy ending.
Who's Cherie ?
Old 11-07-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
You got two pretty face ML.
Please try their services and feedback here.
Commando reporting here and PSA for all bros here.
Visited the below 2 recently.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/zoey-massage/

Looks is completely PS more like an auntie in her 30s
Massage is piano and sensual is so so.
However her gfe is good and friendly lady.
Bros who want a nice and friendly auntie to talk to can look for her.
Location is central and not near any mrt stn.
RTM nope.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-nicole/

Location at the infamous place near CQ stn with A and B.
Lass is chio bu dongbei lass. I dont know about u guys dongbei chabor accent give me a hard on whenever I talk to them. Due to covid very few dongbei lass come to our shores unlike the pre covid.
Boobs lovers will be dissappointed and compared to dongbei mei she is not fair skin.
GFE and friendliness is where she shines nice and friendly and naughty and extremely horny when aroused.
Paid for the usual top up for extra svcs and left a happy man.
Will I RTM...haha no who goes to massage for such a place...massage is non existant.
Will I RTF..of course man when my wallet reload. Especially for me who has a fetish for bonking a dongbei accent and egging me on in her dongbei accent is priceless.
Anyway I will not say too much here. I made too much enemies here by sharing too much on add on services.
All those WKs , OKTs , disillusioned robertos and those what nots who had attack me or zap me unnecessarily u know who u r .
Bros who want to know more can pm me priority will be given to those who up my points.
I been zap unneceesarily till I sian already
sometimes got good lobang share already also kena uncessary trouble.
Fuck those assholes!

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 11-07-2022 at 12:19 PM.
Old 11-07-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
30mins is not acceptable. You are a nice guy. I’ll make noise, lots of them.
I remember smell issue linked to her. Not short change of time.
Maybe I should make a trip and experience for myself. Not.
My 2 cents on these 30 mins sessions, which I have before but is more of exception than norm. I think the important thing here is this:

1. Did the ML explicitly tell us to go? Like saying some bro on the way or any other reasons?
2. Is it because the entire routine ended very fast such that after shoot is only 30 mins clocked?

My point is, (1) is u unacceptable. That is double booked, preferential treatment to the next bro or she just want to shortchange. This kind yes, we should flag out here with ML names revealed so that her regulars can feedback to her wake up idea and for bros here to be aware of the risk of booking her.

But my gut tells me most of the disappointment broadcast here falls under (2). This is more..subjective. Is it we shoot too fast that session or tend to cum easily? Is it we skip massage totally? Is it we have ZERO chemistry with the ML such that award silence and every min more is a chore? Most importantly, did we ask her to carry on service after cum such as head massage, cuddle, chat? The thing is not all ML has initiatives. But that don't mean they are unwilling to accommodate. ALWAYS ASK. If she declined then ya, we know this is not a service oriented type and don't RTM. But if we expect the ML ownerself spontaneous to do more till the hour is up and get disappointment if she didn't and we DIN ASK, then the blame is not entirely on the ML isn't it? There's the saying..ask and you shall be given. Not always true but you won't know till you try lor. More often than not, most ML are prepared to oblige.

Of course there wil be some that sulk or show displeasure to carry on post cum services, then at least we know they are poor service providers. But that will at least ensure you get the full hour service, even if not stellar, lessened the kena shortchanged feeling. Personally I am not super particular to clock the full hour. I tend to leave 5 to 10 min earlier, to not bump into the next bro lol and also not make the ML feel the need to chase me off. In fact, most will insist I stay on coz still have time on the clock. Imho, if the session is very pleasant, Not full hour won't change my opinion of the ML. Conversely, if the session is mediocre, I would rather make my exit 30 mins time since I don't feel any rapport with her.

Apologies for the long post, but I feel many times these 30 mins comment lacks a bit of context. Am grateful for people pointing out shortchanging type of ML for sure, but we need to be sure we did our part to ensure we get a full hour rather than just keeping quiet and expecting it.

PS: Not a WK of Angel, regulars here will know I am not a fan and has not visited her even once

To the bro with the bad experience, plenty more out there to erase the bad taste, fret not and thanks for sharing. Cheers
Old 11-07-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Upped you mickeymouse before so can't up you again til i've recycled.

Actually 90% of the time bros gain access to extra unlisted svcs is because of this 财神爷.

So sometimes posts about these svcs may across as boastful or egotistical, hence the zap. But again bro these points cannot eat one so just keep doing you, people like me appreciate your posts. Don't care so much about the rest.

This nicole not bad, got potential. But sometimes can be quite messy and i think stuck in that cave for too long never drink enough water got a bit of bad breath.

Bros visiting her, can bring her more drinks. The citrus types will help with bad breath.

[QUOTE=mickeymouse1710;21444534
Anyway I will not say too much here. I made too much enemies here by sharing too much on add on services.
All those WKs , OKTs , disillusioned robertos and those what nots who had attack me or zap me unnecessarily u know who u r .
Bros who want to know more can pm me priority will be given to those who up my points.
I been zap unneceesarily till I sian already
sometimes got good lobang share already also kena uncessary trouble.
Fuck those assholes![/QUOTE]
Old 11-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Upped you mickeymouse before so can't up you again til i've recycled.

Actually 90% of the time bros gain access to extra unlisted svcs is because of this 财神爷.

So sometimes posts about these svcs may across as boastful or egotistical, hence the zap. But again bro these points cannot eat one so just keep doing you, people like me appreciate your posts. Don't care so much about the rest.

This nicole not bad, got potential. But sometimes can be quite messy and i think stuck in that cave for too long never drink enough water got a bit of bad breath.

Bros visiting her, can bring her more drinks. The citrus types will help with bad breath.

Thank you for your kind words bro.
Its not that I care for these points but kena zap into negative so that I cannot post or PM is what make me beh song.
Its exactly what those assholes and bastards want so that we cannot post and pm and share.

Once again thank you for your support bro.
Its very difficult to not to be disenheartened when u try to share some good FRs and u kena attack and zap uncessarily.

As for Nicole hmmm maybe I caught her at a good day she was very fragrant when I had her the other day.
Her hair smells good also.
U also french her ah....haha she can be naughty and wet right.
Old 11-07-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

haha ok la, recent times wave after wave of covid and now monkeypox i try not to exchange bodily fluids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
As for Nicole hmmm maybe I caught her at a good day she was very fragrant when I had her the other day.
Her hair smells good also.
U also french her ah....haha she can be naughty and wet right.
Old 11-07-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
haha ok la, recent times wave after wave of covid and now monkeypox i try not to exchange bodily fluids
Me too bro I also kiasi.
But like I said been some time since we had dongbei new stock.
And who call me got fetish for dongbei accent so small head take over big head lor
Old 11-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Any one visited xueer for her new 150 service? How is she now after no more nuru being provided.
Old 11-07-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Any one visited xueer for her new 150 service? How is she now after no more nuru being provided.
maybe new home no space lol, her nuru was pretty good but not her strongest suit, she got more hidden superpowers
Old 11-07-2022, 01:31 PM
Who Am I ?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Nice reasonable approach, John.

For 2., this being a paid service. I expect the ML to ensure the customer is kept and listed services provided in a reasonable manner. The onus is on her, the service provider. 30mins is way off the mark.

Just my take and for the record, habitually, I’ll go off at 50mins mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
My 2 cents on these 30 mins sessions, which I have before but is more of exception than norm. I think the important thing here is this:

1. Did the ML explicitly tell us to go? Like saying some bro on the way or any other reasons?
2. Is it because the entire routine ended very fast such that after shoot is only 30 mins clocked?

My point is, (1) is u unacceptable. That is double booked, preferential treatment to the next bro or she just want to shortchange. This kind yes, we should flag out here with ML names revealed so that her regulars can feedback to her wake up idea and for bros here to be aware of the risk of booking her.

But my gut tells me most of the disappointment broadcast here falls under (2). This is more..subjective. Is it we shoot too fast that session or tend to cum easily? Is it we skip massage totally? Is it we have ZERO chemistry with the ML such that award silence and every min more is a chore? Most importantly, did we ask her to carry on service after cum such as head massage, cuddle, chat? The thing is not all ML has initiatives. But that don't mean they are unwilling to accommodate. ALWAYS ASK. If she declined then ya, we know this is not a service oriented type and don't RTM. But if we expect the ML ownerself spontaneous to do more till the hour is up and get disappointment if she didn't and we DIN ASK, then the blame is not entirely on the ML isn't it? There's the saying..ask and you shall be given. Not always true but you won't know till you try lor. More often than not, most ML are prepared to oblige.

Of course there wil be some that sulk or show displeasure to carry on post cum services, then at least we know they are poor service providers. But that will at least ensure you get the full hour service, even if not stellar, lessened the kena shortchanged feeling. Personally I am not super particular to clock the full hour. I tend to leave 5 to 10 min earlier, to not bump into the next bro lol and also not make the ML feel the need to chase me off. In fact, most will insist I stay on coz still have time on the clock. Imho, if the session is very pleasant, Not full hour won't change my opinion of the ML. Conversely, if the session is mediocre, I would rather make my exit 30 mins time since I don't feel any rapport with her.

Apologies for the long post, but I feel many times these 30 mins comment lacks a bit of context. Am grateful for people pointing out shortchanging type of ML for sure, but we need to be sure we did our part to ensure we get a full hour rather than just keeping quiet and expecting it.

PS: Not a WK of Angel, regulars here will know I am not a fan and has not visited her even once

To the bro with the bad experience, plenty more out there to erase the bad taste, fret not and thanks for sharing. Cheers
Old 11-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Nice reasonable approach, John.

For 2., this being a paid service. I expect the ML to ensure the customer is kept and listed services provided in a reasonable manner. The onus is on her, the service provider. 30mins is way off the mark.

Just my take and for the record, habitually, I’ll go off at 50mins mark.
Valid point bro, we pay the $$ fair enough to expect a certain level of service. Problem is when not verbalised, tends to have gap in terms of meeting expectations. Anyway my suggestion is, to refrain the ML from starting sensual too soon. I normally don't allow ML to commence sensual until around the 30 min mark. Serve 2 purposes: (1) build up more rapport to improve the sensual experience later and (2) more practically, avoid being killed off too soon and session ended prematurely. Once a while may encounter obstinate ML whom insist to start early coz she say is her routine etc, but most will get the hint when you tell them don't start yet. Those that refuse will unlikely be worth my RTM anyway so is just get it over and done with for me too.

I tend not let ML dictate the routine, wrestle over some control and usually the session will be more fulfilling. Good luck for your next ML bro
Old 11-07-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by somenoob View Post
I think she is FL. There was not good fr sometime back
I tried before last time. a bit attitude problem. nv returned. boobs are big though
Old 11-07-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Valid point bro, we pay the $$ fair enough to expect a certain level of service. Problem is when not verbalised, tends to have gap in terms of meeting expectations. Anyway my suggestion is, to refrain the ML from starting sensual too soon. I normally don't allow ML to commence sensual until around the 30 min mark. Serve 2 purposes: (1) build up more rapport to improve the sensual experience later and (2) more practically, avoid being killed off too soon and session ended prematurely. Once a while may encounter obstinate ML whom insist to start early coz she say is her routine etc, but most will get the hint when you tell them don't start yet. Those that refuse will unlikely be worth my RTM anyway so is just get it over and done with for me too.

I tend not let ML dictate the routine, wrestle over some control and usually the session will be more fulfilling. Good luck for your next ML bro
How do you tell them to not start with the sensual part that quickly? Do you hint them that you still need abit more of the massage?
Old 11-07-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post
Yesterday tried Angel.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/angel-massage/

I'm a sucker for pain cos I saw the bad reviews and still booked.

Pros: very pretty.

Cons: massage too soft. in and out within 30mins. Gfe also not existent.

Rtm: nope.

Quite angry I had that kind of service so I Tried to visit bao er today but got xin er instead. Was told that bao er busy.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xin-er-massage/

Cons:
Aiyo. Not existant massage.
Location not very near MRT.
Left the place witin 40mins.

Pros:
Sensual quite shiok. Shower with you.
Can top up. I went for BJ.

Rtm: no.
She is a FL leh.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xin-er-massage/

Her listing in other FL website already indicate her pricing