The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Anybody here have intel on a certain Thai trip that is happening now?
Ya..

MYOB..

Lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-06-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
There's no need to be so triggered and to zap my points.
I know you're her regular

Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya..

MYOB..

Lol..
Old 03-06-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Can try 双飞 with Arxxx and Jexxxxx

Power power ranger. 😀😀
Hmm. I highly doubt this pair will be a value for $$ tarma.. Arissa is clearly a massage-centric ML. Sure the 2 of them are good sisters but their threshold levels are too wide apart imo. Tarma really need similar playability other than good chemistry between the gals. And yes, agree with other bros need to have FN and BJ thrown in la, else really nothing much to do man. Quite waste $$ on SN 双飞
Old 03-06-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnson070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/you-you-massage/

Another great recommendation by the bros above, she's still very new in Singapore, not even here for 1 week. I reckon she's in her late 20s with B-sized boobs and a curvy body. She's quite chatty and can talk about anything under the sun.

She took off her clothes and helped me shower at the start of the session. After the massage, she would slowly build up the sensual with her repertoire of skills. She was hardworking during the BBBJ and even showed me her red elbows and knees after the deed as it took some time before I came in her mouth. After she washed up, we cuddled and chit-chatted before I went to bathe. The whole session lasted for more than an hour as there were no customers after me.

Another definite RTM for me, hopefully she at least maintains her service level the next time I see her!

Yesterday I go at 6:30

She is milf. I am already 50 years old so for me easy to accept. I don't need beauty and young. Just need very high playability. I took 100mg vigra

First 5min, she take off everything and wash my cock. The suck it. She see my big hard cock very happy. Then I kick her pussy. She excited Liao pull me to bed. Kiss kiss kick kick for 5 mins she say she massage me

Next 5 to 10 mins she do simple massage

Then don't know how many mins we keep sucking and licking each other. She really like the attention I give to her pussy and boobs. Ask me the grab her boobs hard. Only cannot is dig pussy. She loves to have her clit rubbed. Her pussy wet wet

I only shoot at 55min mark on her body. Then we bath.

Then I go home already

Apart from last time the omm, this one very high playability. Will definitely go back again

Pussy is bushy but no smell

If you like high playability ok looks, this one very good

5mins walk from mrt

I don't know how her massage. I am not there for massage. I just want to play and I got lots of play. This one I play until very happy. She also play until very happy
Old 03-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Recently visit Baby at Along purple line. If the two pairs with E*** at the same building can tarma Jiu Hao.

Baby parallel parking remember to pay parking. There the parking warden very commando.
Old 03-06-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8124 / Power: 23
heng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Look: 7/10 (To me is Early 30s)
Boobs: 8.5/10
Massage: 7/10
Gfe: 9/10
Nice lady, tried to please and no shortchange of time.
RTM: Not likely because is not my type....
has up you
Old 03-06-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ktv is where the dough is at right now..

No point doing ML/FL if the rewards from hostessing are much higher and less tiring lol..
Shhhhh....!!! Dont tell the girls about this. Lol.

But you're right. It's ridiculous how much tipping is now at ktvs. It's $100 each for butterfly. And because of the demands, all she needs to do tgese days is sit for 10mins, then fly to other customers. She'll come back maybe 2 or 3 more times till you call for bill. She can easily sit with 7/8 customers like this in a 5 hour working evening.

Good for the girl, but not good for the customer. Remembet, must also buy copious amount of over-priced alcohol and also tip the mummy.

Crazy. Stupid wastage of money. Not my thing. I'd used the same money to travel the region for my Thai and Viet fixes.
Old 03-06-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Hmm. I highly doubt this pair will be a value for $$ tarma.. Arissa is clearly a massage-centric ML. Sure the 2 of them are good sisters but their threshold levels are too wide apart imo. Tarma really need similar playability other than good chemistry between the gals. And yes, agree with other bros need to have FN and BJ thrown in la, else really nothing much to do man. Quite waste $$ on SN 双飞
Bro you really have been away a bit.

Just to keep you up to speed, everything and anything is super duper, fantastic, fabulous, stupendous, no horse run, unbelievably great for that author. Hehe.
Old 03-06-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Used to read alot of your FRs and actually "respect" your views a lot.

But your over-defensiveness and curt reply just proves you're just her wk, changes all my opinions about you.

Lol.

Anyway I've already gotten my info from her other WKs who are less defensive as you.

Cheers

Quote:
Ya..

MYOB..

Lol..
Old 03-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro you really have been away a bit.

Just to keep you up to speed, everything and anything is super duper, fantastic, fabulous, stupendous, no horse run, unbelievably great for that author. Hehe.
Lol, noted bro. If only the current ML scene now is wonderful as all the words you have used haha. Got excited seeing someone post Xiao2 coming bk, only to be disappointed that not the "Small Small" that I like. But actually I wonder if Small2 will be well received if she returns, she is afterall the safety shorts gang..and BJ is not guaranteed to be on the menu for returnees. Well, anyway is not her.. bummer.
Old 03-06-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But you're right. It's ridiculous how much tipping is now at ktvs. It's $100 each for butterfly. And because of the demands, all she needs to do tgese days is sit for 10mins, then fly to other customers. She'll come back maybe 2 or 3 more times till you call for bill. She can easily sit with 7/8 customers like this in a 5 hour working evening.

Good for the girl, but not good for the customer. Remembet, must also buy copious amount of over-priced alcohol and also tip the mummy.

Crazy. Stupid wastage of money. Not my thing. I'd used the same money to travel the region for my Thai and Viet fixes.
Is open secret liao lor lol..

Really no brainer to choose between doing ML or ktv now..

Old 03-06-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Used to read alot of your FRs and actually "respect" your views a lot.

But your over-defensiveness and curt reply just proves you're just her wk, changes all my opinions about you.

Lol.

Anyway I've already gotten my info from her other WKs who are less defensive as you.

Cheers
I have better things to do than to engage in this zapping nonsense lol..

Not sure why u got your panties in a knot..

Want to know more can always ask her directly.. Why want to stir unncessary sai here?

Old 03-06-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The Xiao-Xiao who stayed in Geylang with Hui-Zi got married and has a baby already.
I don’t think she will come back to SG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol, noted bro. If only the current ML scene now is wonderful as all the words you have used haha. Got excited seeing someone post Xiao2 coming bk, only to be disappointed that not the "Small Small" that I like. But actually I wonder if Small2 will be well received if she returns, she is afterall the safety shorts gang..and BJ is not guaranteed to be on the menu for returnees. Well, anyway is not her.. bummer.
Old 03-06-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still got ML doesn’t like to make living by drinking so much alcohol la.
No worry bro.

Quote:

Old 03-06-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
INeedMassagePls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would also love to know about this certain Thai trip saga. Anyone can enlighten me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1