The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-04-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
I only do Pat once... Cookie never try before coz maybe I prefer Milfs above 45 years. I believe Joyce is 47. Her Birthday is July if not mistaken.
Have you try H16R10? Also above 45 yr old, but people said she not original Ada, very confused
Old 23-04-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
Have you try H16R10? Also above 45 yr old, but people said she not original Ada, very confused
No bro... I prefer goin to the ones I already have rapport with... Used to be regular of H4 Wendy back then when I first venture PT 6 years back. Best is can smoke inside room together with her since she also a smoker. Good service too. But after awhile of being her regular, felt like bonking bones since she's very skinny. Venture to other rooms like H10 Leeza, Judy...Then over the years get to know golden oldies Jenny, Janet, Joyce, and Sally... So now I stick to Janet, Joyce and Sally. If Fong Yee not available, I will go to Janet. If she also not available, I will proceed for Sally.. Joyce chatty though but service bit rushed, , u can fondle her tits, but she don't want to have her pink puffy nips to be sucked. While still a newbie at PT, I did engaged in Stella's service. Service fucked up and worse few months later one of my regular Milf told me Stella was a LB. 😣
Old 23-04-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for your details info, so any bro try H16R10 before lockdown? Because I'm still confused of different Ada?
Old 23-04-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
Thanks bro for your details info, so any bro try H16R10 before lockdown? Because I'm still confused of different Ada?
Do you need to flood my PM box with your obsession with "Ada"?

Fyi.... the original Ada that was in H16R10 (aka ex-GL cat80 Mong Ting) has quit PT and the current occupant is not the original Ada. It is someone who took over the room.

Ada aka Mong Ting crossed over to PT in 2011 and quit around 2015 or 2016.
Old 24-04-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Bro , sorry and thank you for your confirmation.
Old 25-04-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3119 / Power: 17
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I miss doing 69 with Janet... I miss sucking Fong Yee saggy tits... I miss fondling Joyce pink nips.... I miss Aunty Sally's BJ... 😣😣😣 Typing this suddenly gives me a hard on reminiscing about the good days before Covid..

One of my most memorable bonk at PT was when I took Janet , as usual had a great time with her... Then went to City Square for makan, 1 hour later, feel horny, went back to the house. Saw Janet was occupied.. to my surprise, saw Fong Yee door open... Quickly went in... That lucky day, I booked 2 of the house superstars in a single day. 🙂

I agree with what this bro says. What he say is the truth as I’m also their regular!

Ups u bro!
Old 25-04-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionelboi View Post
I agree with what this bro says. What he say is the truth as I’m also their regular!

Ups u bro!
Which Aunty Sally?
Old 25-04-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Do you need to flood my PM box with your obsession with "Ada"?

Fyi.... the original Ada that was in H16R10 (aka ex-GL cat80 Mong Ting) has quit PT and the current occupant is not the original Ada. It is someone who took over the room.

Ada aka Mong Ting crossed over to PT in 2011 and quit around 2015 or 2016.
I think there is another Ada, a CAT30 at H22, before the arrival of the ex GL Cat80/150 WLs. i called her Lucy Liu (Charlie Angels) because at certain angle she looked like Lucy. SOP, but very fair and one of the biggest natural tits and pink nipples in Petain. Plus she shared interesting stories on how they will go back for rest and restoration by having their pussies massaged and nipples lightened.

She later upgraded to CAT40. Then one fine day, her video was found in Xhamster. One muthafxxker client secretly recorded their business inside the cubicle and uploaded online. Most probably the camera lens should be hanging from a bag or clothing as the angle looks like from the door area where the hooks are. Later on video was removed. Ada stopped working after a while.
Old 25-04-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to Bro Lionelboi for the upzz... I'm sure there're some doubting the authenticity of my account... Actually I already had an account way back in 2013 but not really active. Over the years just lurking around reading the FRs of the Bros here. Then Covid wrecked havoc, all fuck joints closed... In fact I was planning to see Janet who was to returned work again on 1st April if I not wrong. No choice since PT closed, so I went to FL Dome 1 and took a girl. OKT told me to post FR using my SBF account. To make the FR, I made a new account since I can't be bothered to activate my old account.
Old 25-04-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Which Aunty Sally?
H22 R7... Petite but a dynamo... She has ample boobs for her small body size, loves grabbing her boobs... I used to praise her that her boobs are nice and big, not really saggy and she's proud to tell me that hers are natural and not plastic.
Old 25-04-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

One of the reasons why I loves taking Janet and Sally is that they won't take Banglas or Aneh foreign workers... I once saw Janet rejecting an Aneh foreign worker who was queuing outside her door for nearly 40 mins trying his luck. But when Janet saw him, she told him a big NO and when she saw me, she told me to go inside her room... Aneh rejected face was one of big disappointment when I went in Janet's room instead of him especially since he was ahead of me in that queue😅... And one of the reasons why I now shunned Jalan Molej is because of the army of foreign workers every Sunday at the Thai houses at Molek waiting for their turns.. abit turn off thinking that I'm sharing my Thai meat with them... Sorry to say this..🙏.... And with PT goldies, they are professional in their services, no pretence, like the Thai girls who claimed to miss u, love u after just one visit.. I have seen local bros kena chop hands buying branded stuff, gold for the Thai girls at JM... I remember one time, heavy rain, feeling horny, I made my way from Sim Lim to PT to see Janet. Walked all the way.. Janet seeing me wet quickly gave me a towel to dry myself up. And she she even took another towel and helped me dry myself. This kind of genuine caring service is what draws me to goldies like Janet, Sally time and time again. I dread to think what would happen to PT in maybe 5 years time since there is now a new developing condo behind PT. Let's appreciate these PT Goldies while they are still around. 🙂
Old 26-04-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
H22 R7... Petite but a dynamo... She has ample boobs for her small body size, loves grabbing her boobs... I used to praise her that her boobs are nice and big, not really saggy and she's proud to tell me that hers are natural and not plastic.
H22R7 is a good GEM. Yes she gives good BJ and good cowgirl ride
Old 26-04-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 13
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
One of the reasons why I loves taking Janet and Sally is that they won't take Banglas or Aneh foreign workers... I once saw Janet rejecting an Aneh foreign worker who was queuing outside her door for nearly 40 mins trying his luck. But when Janet saw him, she told him a big NO and when she saw me, she told me to go inside her room... Aneh rejected face was one of big disappointment when I went in Janet's room instead of him especially since he was ahead of me in that queue😅... And one of the reasons why I now shunned Jalan Molej is because of the army of foreign workers every Sunday at the Thai houses at Molek waiting for their turns.. abit turn off thinking that I'm sharing my Thai meat with them... Sorry to say this..🙏.... And with PT goldies, they are professional in their services, no pretence, like the Thai girls who claimed to miss u, love u after just one visit.. I have seen local bros kena chop hands buying branded stuff, gold for the Thai girls at JM... I remember one time, heavy rain, feeling horny, I made my way from Sim Lim to PT to see Janet. Walked all the way.. Janet seeing me wet quickly gave me a towel to dry myself up. And she she even took another towel and helped me dry myself. This kind of genuine caring service is what draws me to goldies like Janet, Sally time and time again. I dread to think what would happen to PT in maybe 5 years time since there is now a new developing condo behind PT. Let's appreciate these PT Goldies while they are still around. 🙂
Dunno why she reject if u say so I also saw Indian going into her room before. Sally and the rest also accept

please see this thread for his clone zapping
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p...postcount=1115
Old 27-04-2020, 04:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
TheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedGuy View Post
Dunno why she reject if u say so I also saw Indian going into her room before. Sally and the rest also accept
Janet does accept all races including malays, indians & the occasional angmo too..... but usually she will give priority to her regulars over newcomers if there is a queue and near her closing time. She finishes @ 5pm.... so her last order is 4.30pm. Before taking the last customer she will switch off the door light to indicate last job for the day. Too bad for you if you insist want to carry on queue outside her room.
Old 27-04-2020, 04:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
TheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheDrifter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We may have seen the last of Janet as I heard from her roommate (another WL from PT) that they are giving up their rented apartment near Geylang. If they cannot find alternative accomodation..... its bye bye PT for them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1