The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anything Nylons

Of couse support
Old 19-04-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
OysterMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS
Old 21-04-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8770 / Power: 11
Vivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond repute

I usually wear only skin tone panthose to match my image! Nothing fancy!
Old 22-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Been away and busy...now playing catchup

Old 22-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post
I usually wear only skin tone panthose to match my image! Nothing fancy!
Mind to show us what you are wearing ? Is it the shinny type with good sheen ?
Old 23-04-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Old 23-04-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

Old 23-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Old 23-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
crackhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
Been away and busy...now playing catchup
glad you are back...this set is fantastic!!
Old 23-04-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Old 23-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Nylon is a man made fabric. I like girls who wear sheer nylon tights. But I seldom see them in S'pore. A Policeman in UK was found to be wearing his wife's tights when his long trousers were torn to shreds when he was standing too near an explosion. He said he wore them becos they kept his legs warmer n they kept blood circulation in his legs when he stood at attention for long periods of time. Bank robbers use them as convenient masks. It seems nylon tights can be used strangle people too.

I wanna ask girls here. Is it better to wear your panties inside or on top of your nylon tights or not at all? Do you hand wash them or can they be machine washed? I don't wear them n don't intend to.
Old 23-04-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
TriBand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice pics
thanks sharing
Old 24-04-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
loversph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Nylon is a man made fabric. I like girls who wear sheer nylon tights. But I seldom see them in S'pore. A Policeman in UK was found to be wearing his wife's tights when his long trousers were torn to shreds when he was standing too near an explosion. He said he wore them becos they kept his legs warmer n they kept blood circulation in his legs when he stood at attention for long periods of time. Bank robbers use them as convenient masks. It seems nylon tights can be used strangle people too.

I wanna ask girls here. Is it better to wear your panties inside or on top of your nylon tights or not at all? Do you hand wash them or can they be machine washed? I don't wear them n don't intend to.
Can't really figure how the first paragraph links with the second.

I'm a male and I wear pantyhose myself.

To answer your question from my knowledge of pantyhose, some pricier pantyhose has a cotton panel/gusset at the bottom that makes it easier for skin to breath breathe if worn without the underwear (for ladies).

Wearing the underwear over the pantyhose is somewhat counterintuitive as it does nothing much for comfort/practical reasons. Wearing it under should be comfortable to most.

It's OK if you don't intend to wear pantyhose yourself, but personally I find it really comfortable.

Perhaps one day if you are able to view it as a gender-neutral accessory, you might want to give it a try. I wear it for comfort, and when the weather is cold and dry, it keeps warm and prevents chafing on the skin.
Old 24-04-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loversph View Post
Can't really figure how the first paragraph links with the second.

I'm a male and I wear pantyhose myself.

To answer your question from my knowledge of pantyhose, some pricier pantyhose has a cotton panel/gusset at the bottom that makes it easier for skin to breath breathe if worn without the underwear (for ladies).

Wearing the underwear over the pantyhose is somewhat counterintuitive as it does nothing much for comfort/practical reasons. Wearing it under should be comfortable to most.

It's OK if you don't intend to wear pantyhose yourself, but personally I find it really comfortable.

Perhaps one day if you are able to view it as a gender-neutral accessory, you might want to give it a try. I wear it for comfort, and when the weather is cold and dry, it keeps warm and prevents chafing on the skin.
Well said, I was expecting someone to reply and you hit the nail on the coffin on how to wear them properly. What was not covered is the way to wash them, either hand wash which may not be very clean and best to put inside laundry stocking net for a proper machine wash.

Welcome all to contribute either you male or female as this thread is gender free. Unlike the thread Gilrs in Nylon, when I posted something on male pantyhose which I came acrosss, some wanker there zapped me 3 times using 3 accounts within 1 min of each other and asked me to get lost. I have not returned to that thread ever since. Small dick never mind, small mind ?
Old 24-04-2016, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
loversph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
Well said, I was expecting someone to reply and you hit the nail on the coffin on how to wear them properly. What was not covered is the way to wash them, either hand wash which may not be very clean and best to put inside laundry stocking net for a proper machine wash.

Welcome all to contribute either you male or female as this thread is gender free. Unlike the thread Gilrs in Nylon, when I posted something on male pantyhose which I came acrosss, some wanker there zapped me 3 times using 3 accounts within 1 min of each other and asked me to get lost. I have not returned to that thread ever since. Small dick never mind, small mind ?
Hi Pacinse, I normally post on thread on "Pantyhose fetish/wearing" (less the pictures). Seems that there's not many threads, or forums on this topic of wearing in Singapore, so I plan to keep that alive somehow...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1