The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 14-04-2024, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
Voyaguefi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVoyaguefi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can pm contact
Old 14-04-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
hik2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhik2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Real Deal, if you are looking for happy ending not the place. She's very direct and straight to the point, ultimate aim is to help you. Which I do see result at my below. Worth every cent.

Location wise is also very central & convenient.
Old 14-04-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

hik2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhik2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
If you are looking for happy ending, this is definitely not the place. She's very straight & direct which is a good thing as ultimately aim is to help you with her great TCM knowledge & experience skill.

Definitely see the results below after the sessions.

Location wise central & very convenient.
Old 14-04-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

If you are looking for happy ending, this is definitely not the place. She's very straight & direct which is a good thing as ultimately aim is to help you with her great TCM knowledge & experience skill.

Definitely see the results below after the sessions.

Location wise central & very convenient.
Old 14-04-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 14-04-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 0
Masaqee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasaqee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Completed one cycle of theraphy by Master JJ and followed the diet and resting plan, my Premature ejaculation problem has very much improved. The sofeness of didi has improved but i hope to see better results in the next few days, however, my wife told me my didi is longer and thicker.

Other than that i also feel that my urination is smoother, looked more younger and less tired when eneganged in long hour infornt of my computer. Yhanks yto JJ for her effort and advice.

Hope this report would help somone who is like me.
Old 15-04-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 23
JOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to beholdJOHN is a splendid one to behold

I had some symptoms like cold hands and feets, my little brother weak and soft maybe due handjob hobbies that engage over the years. Had been searching for a remedy along the way like massage with juagen but often ending up with handjob and still cannot solve the problem. Then I came across this forum which I tell myself just give it a try, if still cannot I will then continue my search again.

This lady whom I shall address her as "Master", which I had made a appointment for the treatment. When reach, Master gave a simple analysis and inform me that my spleen and stomach are weak which needed some qigong therapy. I was like huh, never try before. So I proceed as per instruction to carry out the treatment.

Out of respect, I am totally convince the treatment provided by Master. Qigong therapy was spectacular but will make Master feel tire after going through it. My back was 1st to carry out on the therapy which can feel hot as master is clearing my blockages. Then next my little brother, feel of hot air coming out from my anus was hot as Master trying to unblock my blockages it.

Once the treatment is over, the results was surprising. My cold hands and feets are warm which I never felt before. My little brother came back alive with a morning erection which I have been looking for on the next morning.

I am now looking forward for my next treatment so as to continue this qigong therapy which could improve my body circulation and my little brother erection.
Old 15-04-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster (A)

Old 15-04-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster (A)

Available for appointment .
Old 15-04-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster (A)

Old 15-04-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster (A)

Old 16-04-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster (A)

Old 16-04-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster (A)

I am JJ Lee whom have ten years of experience in Juagen therapy and I was traditional Chinese medicine trained.

When you feel weak in your sexual activities such as having premature ejaculation, impotence, benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse, frequent urination, night urination, testicle swell and pain, infertility couples, etc. Please come and visit me, I can provide a solution. If no results immediately you will have your money back.

I use the combination of Medical Qigong and TCM Physiotherapy JG to provide dedicated customised treatment based on individual’s analysis. If you want to see improvement, must come and try me.

Price: $150/1 hr and $200/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Working hour: 9 am to 7 pm, last booking at 5 pm.

Contact: Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Strictly No Sexual Services, purely treatment.
I only serve Chinese-speaking clients. I do not serve customers with heart disease or have just after surgery.
Old 17-04-2024, 07:54 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1