The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I dun dispute with you on this...rotation in particular for Benitez doesn't work well while it seems to work well for the others mainly becos of the quality of the players in particular those that do not start regularly...
Liverpool have always been a club that I love to dislike (hate and despise are just too strong a word and would be totally disrespectful to a club that has enthralled millions with their brand of football a long long time ago). For sure their lack of success is great news for their non supporters, such as yours truly. At this stage, they just dun have top notch replacements when their aces are either injured, lose their form or just need to recuperate to recover their zest & passion for the game.

Rick should not meddle in the footballing side and delegate the coaching plus player purchase decisions to Rafa. For Rafa, the board should decide if he is the right person with the bandwidth to manage Liverpool and take them forward. With Liverpool's stature, 2nd best is never enough and the elusive prize remains the EPL title (unfortunately there can only be one EPL Champion come end of an arduous season).
Old 06-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
I have never mentioned that my comments are "facts" (you stand corrected)..
oh, no need facts to comment here ah???

Quote:
And if you have done some teeny weeny bit of homework, I have also commented on my admiration for the Liverpool team of old (Souness, Dalglish, Heighway, Lawrenson, etc. Yes, there were times when I wished that Lawrenson and Rush could have even played for Man Utd).
if u have done a teeny wee bit of homework, u would know that yours truly here have always felt that manure is well, manure, as always. it started when i saw bryan robson screaming obcenities at refs when decisions went against his beloved crap!!! well, manure getting away with stuff like like has been happening for a long time. oh no, your cap'n "look marvellous in a ball gag and strap-on dildo" never got sent off before cos he is cap'n of the england team mah... yes, there were times i wished that the manure team of the 80s could go visit the plastic surgeon in their free time... oh yes, mcclair, robson, bruce, oh fuckerson's son... oh, admit it... they all look like they have just made an improbable escape from the abbatoir.

oh, lawrenson, rush and gang would never play for manure. the better supported team in manchester is man city, aptly named the pride of manchester. just ask shearer, probably the best england player in recent times, what it meant to be joining manure. he should havea lot of experience in the euphoria; he was asked 3 times.

Quote:
I have always given credit where credit is due. Liverpool have had great managers - I like Paisley (sorry cant comment <again> on Shankly as he was way way before I started appreciating this game. From what I have read and learnt, he was a gem for the club.
hey... i also always give credit when credit is due... but a knight without honour, winning at all costs, bullying the refs and the FA, putting yr CEO to get a favourable fixture schedule is no credit. it doesnt matter if he has won a lot of trophies... why do u think so many people hate manure??? no, i m sorry to say that it is not out of jealousy. it is bcos they have won unfairly... just look at "moan"rinho, he is an arrogant prat whose chelsea team dominated the premiership in recent times. but not that many hate him. why??? cos he won even when everything was going against his team. now, that is grudging respect.

Quote:
You write phrases like "don't get your facts right" and "rumbling here" - this is just noise without substance. Have I committed lese majeste against your royal club?? My comments are objective (I hope) and don't get blinded by just pure passion...separately, is Tevez worth 32.5 million pounds. No WAY! But this is another argument for another forum page
oh, yes... 1 more thing... i dont care if u think tevez is worth 32.5 million pounds. but what do u think about having christina ronaldo, a cheat, a whiner and a bad role model as yr headliner??? he has screwed manure fans time and time again in the arse but it is just great that u r all wearing ball-gags... cos i dont hear u guys complaining about the pain... but the biggest sufferers r not u fans lah... it is his gf, whoever she is. how would a woman feel if the whole world knows that her bf likes to call chickens? worse still, though he is rich, he is a cheap charlie who calls the cheap chickens.

now, yr ramblings without facts is just farting here without the balls to stand up and own up that u farted. u have the right to comment against any club, but just that u look like u just "sharted" when u comment without getting the facts right. oh, i stand by what i say... cos i know that they r all facts!!! just that i put it across as RAW as possible. my sincere condolences and cheers.

Last edited by _AXL_; 06-02-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: not raw enough...
Old 06-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

[QUOTE=_AXL_;3452609]oh, no need facts to comment here ah???

Despite all that, Manure are still TOP...
Old 06-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

And Liverpool is below Manure.... again
Old 06-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

Comment = an observation or remark expressing a personal or public opinion or attitude, i.e. critical comments

Fact = Something that has actual existence; an actual occurence i.e. nuclear energy is now fact.

To conclude, no need facts to comment. Hope this clarifies And with this little controversy out of the way, let's move on...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if u have done a teeny wee bit of homework, u would know that yours truly here have always felt that manure is well, manure, as always.

This is a comment and you are perfectly entitled to it. But why are they manure? They fertilise the ground? or they can be applied as mulch? Would you like to comment, with facts? (in your view, you will need facts to comment. If not, it's just noise.)

it started when i saw bryan robson screaming obcenities at refs when decisions went against his beloved crap!!! well, manure getting away with stuff like like has been happening for a long time. oh no, your cap'n "look marvellous in a ball gag and strap-on dildo" never got sent off before cos he is cap'n of the england team mah... yes, there were times i wished that the manure team of the 80s could go visit the plastic surgeon in their free time... oh yes, mcclair, robson, bruce, oh fuckerson's son... oh, admit it... they all look like they have just made an improbable escape from the abbatoir.

This is a comment. They need constructive or cosmetic surgery? Why do they require either or both? They require surgery because they look like sheep or pigs? So do pigs and sheep and cows need surgery too? Would you like care to comment with facts.

oh, lawrenson, rush and gang would never play for manure. the better supported team in manchester is man city, aptly named the pride of manchester. just ask shearer, probably the best england player in recent times, what it meant to be joining manure. he should havea lot of experience in the euphoria; he was asked 3 times.

I said that I'd wished they had played... Did Lawrenson and/or Rush say that they would never play for Man Utd or are you putting words into their mouths?? Shearer, probably, but not definitely the best player in recent times. He's his own man and old enough to decide where to ply his trade. Man Utd courted, he rejected and life goes on. Ditto Kaka to Man City - not probably but definitely one of the best players in recent times.

hey... i also always give credit when credit is due... but a knight without honour, winning at all costs, bullying the refs and the FA, putting yr CEO to get a favourable fixture schedule is no credit. it doesnt matter if he has won a lot of trophies... why do u think so many people hate manure??? no, i m sorry to say that it is not out of jealousy. it is bcos they have won unfairly... just look at "moan"rinho, he is an arrogant prat whose chelsea team dominated the premiership in recent times. but not that many hate him. why??? cos he won even when everything was going against his team. now, that is grudging respect.
Fact or your personal opinion? People hate Man Utd because they are envious? My opinion.

oh, yes... 1 more thing... i dont care if u think tevez is worth 32.5 million pounds.
Hello, please do homework and don't put words into my mouth - like what you have done for Lawrenson and Rush. I said No Way (is Tevez worth 32.5 million pounds). Neither do I care if you care that I care. No one asked you for your comment but then again, you are always entitled to voice your opinion

but what do u think about having christina ronaldo, a cheat, a whiner and a bad role model as yr headliner???
He is a grown man, makes his own decisions and has to take the good with the bad. Cheat, whiner...comments again. We need facts, e.g. space exploration is a fact.

he has screwed manure fans time and time again in the arse but it is just great that u r all wearing ball-gags
Have you seen Man Utd fans wear ball-gags? How many? All? 25K? 3 million? Is this fact? Evidence please.

... cos i dont hear u guys complaining about the pain... but the biggest sufferers r not u fans lah... it is his gf, whoever she is. how would a woman feel if the whole world knows that her bf likes to call chickens? worse still, though he is rich, he is a cheap charlie who calls the cheap chickens.
I suppose Ronaldo's gf will feel like how your wife feels if she knew that you screwed around (why don't you ask your wife so that we don't speculate and can put this question to rest. Your wife's answer is Fact. It's my opinion that you are not even half as popular as Ronaldo <though I wouldn't be surprised if this were fact> If you play soccer, it's also fact that you don't play in the EPL). Hmmm I see a connection here, in terms of how Ronaldo's gf and your wife will feel. The only glaring difference is Ronaldo is single while you are not. Ronaldo calls cheap chickens? Price is relative. His "cheap" may mean $1000 Euros per shot vs his weekly salary and this is Fxxxxxx cheap. He has a good deal.

now, yr ramblings without facts is just farting here without the balls to stand up and own up that u farted.
Err, stand up and own up to what? That I have farted? Yes, I generally fart about 2 - 4 times a day. What is your question, and the question behind the question? Are you asking a question or making a statement.

have the right to comment against any club, but just that u look like u just "sharted" when u comment without getting the facts right.
Err, please see above definition between fact and comment. They are different and cannot be used interchangeably (this is fact).

oh, i stand by what i say... cos i know that they r all facts!!! just that i put it across as RAW as possible. my sincere condolences and cheers.
Just because you put it as RAW, all your comments = facts???Now I'm really puzzled. Have a good life...
Old 06-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
Just because you put it as RAW, all your comments = facts???Now I'm really puzzled. Have a good life...
A manc who is objective is a contradiction in terms.

I can make arguments against and criticisms of the Scum but I would be honest and not call myself objective.

It's a free forum and you are free to come (though probably not welcome) but pls do quote properly at least so we can read easy.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I dun dispute with you on this...rotation in particular for Benitez doesn't work well while it seems to work well for the others mainly becos of the quality of the players in particular those that do not start regularly...
Bro, we were sitting top of the league 3 months ago(since some manure shit wanted to talk 3months), did anyone of us mentioned about rotation when one or two players were rested here and there?
Did anyone complained?

Rafa didnt changed much but we drew most of the games during January 09,
then are we gonna start talking about what harm rotation did to us?

As for quality, are Benayoun or Babel that bad?
How about Insua? He is a suprise package for us..
Isnt he supposed to be some kid learning his trade, being a backup and played only due to injuries?
Even Agger is on the bench now. Have he turned to a poor player overnight?

Just because some manure shit come in to tell us how good he felt Liverpool were during the 70s to 90 or how expensive he felt Tevex was dont mean he can shoot his arse off here...

We dont need anyone to remind us how good we were in the past cause we knew we were not just good, we are the best...
Old 07-02-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Bro, we were sitting top of the league 3 months ago(since some manure shit wanted to talk 3months), did anyone of us mentioned about rotation when one or two players were rested here and there?
Did anyone complained?
Bro, agree generally but also that our rotation and Fergie's have one difference. Scum can rotate like for like (in terms of position and quality) because they have so much depth. We also rotate to keep players fresh but often when we rotate, our style of play changes, because we don't have the same depth and same type of players for one position. That's where Scum have an advantage over us.

Having said that, I think we have done very well over the course of the season so far. On paper, no pundit will have given us a chance. Some fans seem to think a title race is a simple thing from start to end. Remember too that last season Scum won the league title only in the last match despite having all of Diver's goals. I'm just happy we are still in the race and I am going to back the team, players, and manager all the way.

Football for fans is simple, let's not complicate.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

[QUOTE=CKee;3452751]
Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post

Despite all that, Manure are still TOP...
[QUOTE=CKee;3452754]
Quote:

And Liverpool is below Manure.... again
let uncle tell u something about the foot-in-mouth syndrome. never, ever pop the champagne till the fat lady sings. ask the cardinals. i saw some of the guys on the sidelines whipping out their superbowl champs t-shirts before the end of the game.

i can live with that. to me, liverpool is much more than winning or beating some scum. it is supported by the average working man, one who believes in a hard day's work. not some sandwich brigade, thankfully. oh, and i wear my pool jersey (still says fowler 9 though) only when liverpool didnt do well the night before.

[QUOTE=CKee;3453020]
Quote:

Comment = an observation or remark expressing a personal or public opinion or attitude, i.e. critical comments

Fact = Something that has actual existence; an actual occurence i.e. nuclear energy is now fact.

To conclude, no need facts to comment. Hope this clarifies And with this little controversy out of the way, let's move on...
another wikipedia quoter... u r not as old as u want to be... cos we old men pride ourselves for paying attention in class when we were young, no need wikipedia...

Quote:
if u have done a teeny wee bit of homework, u would know that yours truly here have always felt that manure is well, manure, as always.

This is a comment and you are perfectly entitled to it. But why are they manure? They fertilise the ground? or they can be applied as mulch? Would you like to comment, with facts? (in your view, you will need facts to comment. If not, it's just noise.)
oh my god!!! u r taking things literally!!! education never taught u to really understand my true meaning??? damn, just when i thought education has done the world a whole lot of good and then u go and prove me wrong. hey, by the way, uncle here always pass my english papers with flying colours and also took literature, albeit only at air levels... so, i really dont think i need u to point me to the right direction of a definition. i meant what i meant to mean.

Quote:
This is a comment. They need constructive or cosmetic surgery? Why do they require either or both? They require surgery because they look like sheep or pigs? So do pigs and sheep and cows need surgery too? Would you like care to comment with facts.
now, that is a fact. according to your understanding, i made a statement and backed it up with examples what!!! yr robson didnt go screaming obcenities at refs meh??? got what... yr robson ever got sent off meh??? dont have mah... yr brian mcclairs and steve bruce dont look like pigs meh??? please, dont kid yourself already.

Quote:
I said that I'd wished they had played... Did Lawrenson and/or Rush say that they would never play for Man Utd or are you putting words into their mouths?? Shearer, probably, but not definitely the best player in recent times. He's his own man and old enough to decide where to ply his trade. Man Utd courted, he rejected and life goes on. Ditto Kaka to Man City - not probably but definitely one of the best players in recent times.
i m confident enough to know that lawrenson, rush and the whole gang would never want to play for manure. i will bet my house on it. would u dare to take my bet???

shearer is not the best player??? isnt he the top scorer of the premier league??? to u, stats tells everything what!!! go check the comments from the horse's mouth.

aaah... kaka... u've got the whole idea wrong. manure is already an established team, like temasick. what shearer did was to reject going there to work. damn!!! who or what made him do that???!!! manchester city is more of a new start-up. there is a lot of risk involved in joining a start-up, thus it is not for everybody, only real risk-takers. if u cant figure it out, i cant help u anymore. this is the last time i m replying u.

Quote:
Fact or your personal opinion? People hate Man Utd because they are envious? My opinion.
aaah... go do something with yr life. go ask around why people hate manure so much. i m sure it has something to do with their fans (yes!!! those who suddenly went missing during chelsea's domination) and the fact that manure always play with 14 men on the pitch.

Quote:
Hello, please do homework and don't put words into my mouth - like what you have done for Lawrenson and Rush. I said No Way (is Tevez worth 32.5 million pounds). Neither do I care if you care that I care. No one asked you for your comment but then again, you are always entitled to voice your opinion
my bad... i knew u didnt care. i just neglected to add "or not" in my sentence. oh, i m entitled to voice my opinion??? i think tevez is worth that kind of money.

Quote:
he has screwed manure fans time and time again in the arse but it is just great that u r all wearing ball-gags
Have you seen Man Utd fans wear ball-gags? How many? All? 25K? 3 million? Is this fact? Evidence please.
oh my god!!! u took my words literally again. u cant function on a lateral mode, can u??? my condolences.

do i have to go like, "how do u feel about christina playing out his own stocks at the expense of his present team??? is there honour in your fellow fans, supporting a player who had just scolded the same fans who supports him???" damn!!! i m not cut out to be an interviewer and yr comments would only waste bandwidth here. so, i give up whenever i encounter someone who tries to weasel his way out. would that make u feel good to see that i have given up asking u all those testing questions??? without u actually answering them. then stop reading here cos i m going to call u delusional.

Quote:
... cos i dont hear u guys complaining about the pain... but the biggest sufferers r not u fans lah... it is his gf, whoever she is. how would a woman feel if the whole world knows that her bf likes to call chickens? worse still, though he is rich, he is a cheap charlie who calls the cheap chickens.
I suppose Ronaldo's gf will feel like how your wife feels if she knew that you screwed around (why don't you ask your wife so that we don't speculate and can put this question to rest. Your wife's answer is Fact. It's my opinion that you are not even half as popular as Ronaldo <though I wouldn't be surprised if this were fact> If you play soccer, it's also fact that you don't play in the EPL). Hmmm I see a connection here, in terms of how Ronaldo's gf and your wife will feel. The only glaring difference is Ronaldo is single while you are not. Ronaldo calls cheap chickens? Price is relative. His "cheap" may mean $1000 Euros per shot vs his weekly salary and this is Fxxxxxx cheap. He has a good deal.
oh, thanks for the concern for my wife. we r very happy now. i came clean and she told me not to do it anymore. well, i m not doing it anymore. for good measure, i even quit smoking.

and as for u, i would again bet my house that u have never been to england. if u have been there, u would know that 1k pounds per nite is one of the cheapest chickens liao. but tell u also no use... u r a good man who doesnt call chickens mah...

Quote:
now, yr ramblings without facts is just farting here without the balls to stand up and own up that u farted.
Err, stand up and own up to what? That I have farted? Yes, I generally fart about 2 - 4 times a day. What is your question, and the question behind the question? Are you asking a question or making a statement.

oh, i stand by what i say... cos i know that they r all facts!!! just that i put it across as RAW as possible. my sincere condolences and cheers.
Just because you put it as RAW, all your comments = facts???Now I'm really puzzled. Have a good life
u like to take comments literally and end up not rebutting me effectively. i suggest that next time, if u dont know what people mean, open your mouth and ask.

i replied cos u told my dear becky that he was making noise without substance while it seemed that only u had the right to go around making comments without facts.

i have backed my statements up with facts. thus, my statements r no longer normative. thanks, i have a good life. for that, i m thankful. even more thankful that i have supported the right football club. for yr life, i can only say again, my condolences. just a friendly advice: face up to testy questions for once, u might find yourself in a tight spot but it certainly makes life interesting. and do me a favour, please ignore me from now on. i dont want to waste time on u. and if u want to get yr buddies to zap me, do let me know. i would pm u when i post, ya?

YNWA.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Did anyone complained?
u still havent learn meh... the press will say what they want to say... if they were wrong, they will keep quiet.

Quote:
Rafa didnt changed much but we drew most of the games during January 09,
then are we gonna start talking about what harm rotation did to us?
liverpool drew the games cos they deserved to draw those games. liverpool won those games early in the season cos rafa was more adventurous then. do u remember against man city and wigan. in order to chase the games, he took out his fullbacks and put in 2 wingers. damn shiok!!! if only rafa did that for all their drawn games, i would have been happy with the whole team (well, except for lucas)...

Quote:
As for quality, are Benayoun or Babel that bad?
How about Insua? He is a suprise package for us..
Isnt he supposed to be some kid learning his trade, being a backup and played only due to injuries?
benayoun proved his quality for the past few games what...
torres made babel look good in the last game against everton at goodison. torres is starting to look like nicolas anelka to me liao... is it just me???

Quote:
Even Agger is on the bench now. Have he turned to a poor player overnight?
if agger were to just forget about want to be the next alan hansen and stop punting those wannabe defense-splitting passes, he would be a very decent defender.

Quote:
Just because some manure shit come in to tell us how good he felt Liverpool were during the 70s to 90 or how expensive he felt Tevex was dont mean he can shoot his arse off here...

We dont need anyone to remind us how good we were in the past cause we knew we were not just good, we are the best
nah... the manshit didnt even have the balls to answer any of my questions which would make any manure fan waver, why u bother???

and please, dont go around telling people liverpool r the best... cos we r the best behaved fans as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro, agree generally but also that our rotation and Fergie's have one difference. Scum can rotate like for like (in terms of position and quality) because they have so much depth. We also rotate to keep players fresh but often when we rotate, our style of play changes, because we don't have the same depth and same type of players for one position. That's where Scum have an advantage over us.

Having said that, I think we have done very well over the course of the season so far. On paper, no pundit will have given us a chance. Some fans seem to think a title race is a simple thing from start to end. Remember too that last season Scum won the league title only in the last match despite having all of Diver's goals. I'm just happy we are still in the race and I am going to back the team, players, and manager all the way.

Football for fans is simple, let's not complicate.
agreed. i never thought that i would see liverpool top of the summit this season, although they dropped down in jan. under rafa, this liverpool team has been improving every season. most encouragingly, they r starting to have the edge over the bigger teams.

however, i still feel concerned about:

1. there is still no strength in depth yet. i eat my words. gareth barry would have been a damn good signing!!! oh, and i love this depression cos it forces the 2 "fucked-up" (as i have always maintained) owners to sell.

2. rafa still plays his team with 1 eye on the following game. isnt it the same 3 points???

3. rafa still cannot get the players motivated to play against those teams who park the bus in front of the goal.

4. why cant rafa and u believe that lucas is still not ready, and can only play well when there is no pressure already???
Old 07-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
1. there is still no strength in depth yet. i eat my words. gareth barry would have been a damn good signing!!! oh, and i love this depression cos it forces the 2 "fucked-up" (as i have always maintained) owners to sell.

3. rafa still cannot get the players motivated to play against those teams who park the bus in front of the goal.

4. why cant rafa and u believe that lucas is still not ready, and can only play well when there is no pressure already???
Bro, against defensive teams it's not about motivation la - teams like Fulham, West Ham and Stoke have been consistently well-organised and difficult to beat this season. And motivation is easier to peak when you are up against Scum or Chelsea or are the underdog.

Still no buyer yet leh

Heheh, I agree from the last few matches that Lucas has that annoying habit of putting his foot in for ill-timed tackles. It's something he needs to learn from as it has cost the team.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i replied cos u told my dear becky that he was making noise without substance while it seemed that only u had the right to go around making comments without facts.
Hey! I dont think I am making noise without substance!
Just dont like some manure shit to come in and pretend they admire Liverpool of old and think that give them the rights to tell us things
that dont matter us, and none of his business...

And plus! ITs beck not becky!
Old 07-02-2009, 10:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

After conceding the penalty which gifted Wigan a point at the JJB Stadium, the 22-year old was sent off for two bookable offences against Everton in midweek, ruling him out of today's trip to Portsmouth.

Despite enduring a torrid few days in his Anfield career, Lucas retains the full backing of his manager.

"We will miss him. We have some problems and he is a player who could have been really important for us," said Benitez.

"I can't speak for every single fan, but every member of staff knows he is a very good player and his teammates know he is a good player.

"Against Wigan, for me, Lucas was the best player on the pitch. Then the other day at Everton he was also playing well and the ref made three mistakes. He gave one foul against him which wasn't, showed one yellow card which was wrong - and then the second yellow could be, but the player went over easily.

"I will support Lucas 100 per cent, always. He is a fantastic player, he is a nice boy and a very good professional. He has quality, he is learning and is improving all the time.

"It is not difficult for me to say that I support him 100 per cent."

Rafa also said so when Morientes & Momo were given sticks & where are all these nice boys now ?
Old 08-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Half time at Portsmouth, score nil nil.
Nt much chance by Liverpool.
Guess will have to hope that Torres & Alonso come on in the 2nd half.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 08-02-2009, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Kuyt just score for Liverpool.
Score nw 2 - 2.
Hope Liverpool will clinch a winner towards the end.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1