The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2002, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chachai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cititel, Midvalley

Hi guys

I will be going to Kuala Lumpur next Thursday. Any good recommendation there?

thks
Old 23-05-2002, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
darkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
CitiTel Mid Valley

hi bro out there

i will be in KL next week. any good recommendation for the cititel hotel or near by hotel?

whats the rate like?
Old 23-05-2002, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chachai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cititel, Midvalley

Hi Bro

I heard there is a health centre there. Can any one recommend me the good one who is offering good service?

thks
Old 28-05-2002, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jrl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cititel, Midvalley

Quote:
Originally posted by chachai
Hi guys

I will be going to Kuala Lumpur next Thursday. Any good recommendation there?

thks
Star Cruise?
Old 28-05-2002, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold
Just go to the health spa and request for a body massage. When an attendant accompany you to your room, request for a full job. It will cost you RM288 for a full job.
Old 31-05-2002, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
darkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
charges

how come i pay for only RM150+RM88
Old 01-06-2002, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 22
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold
Talking

Sorry my math calculation is incorrect. The correct amount is RM 238. Very sorry indeed.
Old 22-09-2003, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5391 / Power: 23
AndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond repute
Questions

Bro,

Any good gems lately in Mid Valley? Do you able to choose the girls before proceeding to your room?
Old 22-09-2003, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cuntalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Questions

Quote:
Originally posted by AndyCock
Bro,

Any good gems lately in Mid Valley? Do you able to choose the girls before proceeding to your room?
yes asks for a parade...

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:Engagement Ring...Wedding Ring...Suffer Ring...

No More Playing Tirak Games With WLs...Back To My 7 F Cheong Rules...

Find her,Friend her,French her,Finger her,Fuck her,Forget her,Find next...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 22-09-2003, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5391 / Power: 23
AndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond reputeAndyCock has a reputation beyond repute
Join me :D

Bro Cuntalk,

Would you want to join me ...I will ensure the parade is long enough for us :P

Do share your coming Hatyai trip venture with us ..hehee
Old 23-09-2003, 01:25 AM
Samster

Re: Join me :D

Quote:
Originally posted by AndyCock
Bro Cuntalk,

Would you want to join me ...I will ensure the parade is long enough for us

Do share your coming Hatyai trip venture with us ..hehee
when u goin?me always stop over in cititel for the parade bf proceeding to HDY...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club
Old 06-10-2003, 05:27 PM
djuan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Just came back from KL and Genting trip. Went to Cititel but did not use the facilities there. Straight away 'lok jui'. Introduced by the captain there, a gal called Crystal. 22 years old, 3rd day at Cititel. Got to know that she used to work overseas at Toronto, Sydney, Hong Kong etc. She is very experience. After taken bath, she started to kiss all over my body till the thigh. After a while, started to lick my balls, then my cock. Last about 5 minutes, then she asked me to be in doggie style so that she could lick my asshole. So shiok. While she licked my ass, I could see her nice boobs hanging around, with the pink nipples. So solid! After 3-4 minutes, she asked me to turn over again and she started to suck my cock again. After that, she started to sit on me and ride on my cock. Tried 2 more positions before finished her off in missionary position. After that, she did not rush me to take my bath, instead, she offered me a cigarette, and we started to get to know each other. Crystal is a must for those brothers who will be going to KL.

Name: Crystal
BJ = 9/10!
AR = 9/10!
FJ = 8/10 (nice moaning sound)
Attitude = 10/10 (very friendly)
Height = 158cm
Weight = 40kg
Vital statistics = 34C-24-36

I like her boobs most! Original!
Old 06-10-2003, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by djuan
Just came back from KL and Genting trip. Went to Cititel but did not use the facilities there. Straight away 'lok jui'. Introduced by the captain there, a gal called Crystal. 22 years old, 3rd day at Cititel. Got to know that she used to work overseas at Toronto, Sydney, Hong Kong etc. She is very experience. After taken bath, she started to kiss all over my body till the thigh. After a while, started to lick my balls, then my cock. Last about 5 minutes, then she asked me to be in doggie style so that she could lick my asshole. So shiok. While she licked my ass, I could see her nice boobs hanging around, with the pink nipples. So solid! After 3-4 minutes, she asked me to turn over again and she started to suck my cock again. After that, she started to sit on me and ride on my cock. Tried 2 more positions before finished her off in missionary position. After that, she did not rush me to take my bath, instead, she offered me a cigarette, and we started to get to know each other. Crystal is a must for those brothers who will be going to KL.

Name: Crystal
BJ = 9/10!
AR = 9/10!
FJ = 8/10 (nice moaning sound)
Attitude = 10/10 (very friendly)
Height = 158cm
Weight = 40kg

I like her boobs most! Original!
thank for the FR bro will definately try her on my next visit there...u paid RM$188 rite?

Old 06-10-2003, 10:32 PM
djuan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cuntalk
thank for the FR bro will definately try her on my next visit there...u paid RM$188 rite?
Yeah, the damaged was RM$188. I think she will be there for a long time cos she told me that she felt tired of going overseas again as the visa is very hard to get. The Australian government rejected her application for tourist visa cos they suspect her of doing other business there.
Old 06-10-2003, 10:44 PM
djuan

I posted this on behalf of my friend who went to Cititel together with me. I was introduced to Crystal while he got a gal called Honey. The captain there was really good. Recommend 2 beauties to us with good services. Below are the comments made by my friend.

"Went to room and wait for Honey to come. Upon reaching, went into the bathroom for some cleaning up. After applying some body foam over my private parts, Honey washed them away and later she gave me a suprised by sucking and licking on my dick. She did the bj in the bathroom. I love this position and while standing, I looked down at her while she bj on me. At times, I squeezed at her boobs and pushed her head towards me. That was fantastic. After that, went to the bed. Give me some little massage, a while only, and started to bj me again, for about 5 minutes. Then did a little AR for me, 2 minutes I think. After that, rammed her with doggie style. Lasted 3 minutes before we changed position. Using missionary position, lasted 2 minutes before changing to another position. She was on top of me. She was so hi riding on my cock. Lasted for 2 more minutes before changing to another position. Before changing to missionary position, she bj on me again, with cap on. Blowing for 30 seconds to make it harden, I finished her off with missionary. When finished, allowed me to inside her for few minutes before taking out. Rest a while before cleaning up. Never rushing me after finished the job. Nice gal. She is a bit looks like mix Chindian."

Name: Honey
BJ = 10/10!
AR = 6/10!
FJ = 8/10 (soft moaning sound)
Attitude = 8/10 (very friendly)
Height = 164cm
Weight = 45kg
Age = ??
Complexion = Dark
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1