The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 16-10-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 18
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future
Re: Bukit Merah

Was nearby and Visited this Spa V***E 1 month plus ago, entrance fee $88 and without asking and I ask where so exp the little Xiao ah Lian at counter say got free bubble massage promotion so ok lo .
The ML photoshop at least 30% but racks quite big , room small and attached shower . Massage was not bad and ML chatty but GQ ask at end say 2B for just happy ending with roaming on racks and I say no too exp in the end insisted and say 1b+3r and I took awhile to come and even ask her give up halfway really no in the mood and skills very mechanical . I can do better myself .
Not worth a try and no bubble massage given also , I just forget it la anyhow won’t be going back . Service’s definitely no good .

Last edited by SonicGear; 16-10-2023 at 10:57 AM.
Old 16-10-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicGear View Post
Was nearby and Visited this Spa V***E 1 month plus ago, entrance fee $88 and without asking and I ask where so exp the little Xiao ah Lian at counter say got free bubble massage promotion so ok lo .
The ML photoshop at least 30% but racks quite big , room small and attached shower . Massage was not bad and ML chatty but GQ ask at end say 2B for just happy ending with roaming on racks and I say no too exp in the end insisted and say 1b+3r and I took awhile to come and even ask her give up halfway really no in the mood and skills very mechanical . I can do better myself .
Not worth a try and no bubble massage given also , I just forget it la anyhow will be going back . Service’s definitely no good .
Service no good but you ‘will be going back’? I tried Spa V***E once and enough, no more for me. Go there if you want to try one hand massage (use phone) instead of four hand massage.

Still will have many lonely/old/simp guys go that is why they can give bad service.
Old 16-10-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 18
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Service no good but you ‘will be going back’? I tried Spa V***E once and enough, no more for me. Go there if you want to try one hand massage (use phone) instead of four hand massage.

Still will have many lonely/old/simp guys go that is why they can give bad service.
Oh haha typo won’t be going back for sure
Old 16-10-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Linda is the same Linda in the shop of block 161 Linda? Blk 161 Linda is power. The way she hdly, you probably release before you turn over.
No. This Linda is working at 163 L3.
Old 16-10-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicGear View Post
Oh haha typo won’t be going back for sure
Had anyone got any FR on Yoyo. Tried Diaxxxx, Bxxx and Lxxx already. Dont intend to go back there unless someone has had a different experience
Old 16-10-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2083 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoBro View Post
No. This Linda is working at 163 L3.
Ya 161 linda aeroplane hdly mske u fly high in the sky. Tat y I recommended her from amk to BM. LOL
Old 16-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
reconraz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
Received a WeChat greeting from linda working at BMC. Checked some of the reviews and decided to pay her a visit. spa is nice and has a big individual bathroom. Paid $68 for entrance. Was told $58 for visits before 4pm

She is slim and well-groomed. Haven’t had a proper massage for quite some time. She will occasionally rub my balls during the massage. Then came the aeroplane hdly, reminiscent of Xiaomi when she was at ussc.

After the hdly act, she moved toward my head and started playing with my nipples while lying my breast on my face. She asked if my nipples feel shiok and I responded that my head feels more shiok. She then removed her bra and squeezed her breast into my face. Breast is soft and tender.

Went straight into action thereafter with no GQ asked. Allowed roaming and zhutting.

Overall good service and damage was reasonable ($68+$60). Exceeded an hour but she didn’t charge extra. Guess business is slow and hence have to maintain some service standard. Easy parking and near bus interchange.

She is definitely worth a try…
Can share location? BMC alot of joints lol
Old 17-10-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Last time in amk she offers 1hour massage with HJ at $68
Now entrance is $68 and HJ at $60
Old 17-10-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last time in amk she offers 1hour massage with HJ at $68
You lucky man. She charge me aftercare additional 50. But I find her quite old to my liking so nv RTM anymore. If you know the Jurong Ah Juan, they both learn from the same master so technique all the same. Prefer Juan over her since same pattern and massage. Both have same saggy boobs too but Linda areola too dark color and looks not appealing. hehe.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-10-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 798 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
You lucky man. She charge me aftercare additional 50. But I find her quite old to my liking so nv RTM anymore. If you know the Jurong Ah Juan, they both learn from the same master so technique all the same. Prefer Juan over her since same pattern and massage. Both have same saggy boobs too but Linda areola too dark color and looks not appealing. hehe.
The school of aeroplane hdly Besides ah juan, there used to be another ml at a jurong west shop next to the frog porridge place, that employs the same style.

Ah juan is recently back at her old stomping grounds in JW. Real industry veteran Auto pull up top and pull down bottom, no need to request.
Old 17-10-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The school of aeroplane hdly Besides ah juan, there used to be another ml at a jurong west shop next to the frog porridge place, that employs the same style.

Ah juan is recently back at her old stomping grounds in JW. Real industry veteran Auto pull up top and pull down bottom, no need to request.
Yes. Saw she in SMK now. Long time never visit her already.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-10-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Ya 161 linda aeroplane hdly mske u fly high in the sky. Tat y I recommended her from amk to BM. LOL
She is too old for me.
Old 17-10-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who will pay such price?
The newer or newly set up joints are all asking for such prize ..
Old 17-10-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who will pay such price?
I heard that many bros paying 68+60-80 at level 3.
Old 17-10-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoBro View Post
I heard that many bros paying 68+60-80 at level 3.
Very common, very normal ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1