The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
MeesuaMeesua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In BKK now

Hi any bros in BKK now wanna meet up for drinks n chill pm me for telegram . Im currently in BKK.
Old 06-07-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17445 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In BKK now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesuaMeesua View Post
Hi any bros in BKK now wanna meet up for drinks n chill pm me for telegram . Im currently in BKK.
Hi bro, just to ask . Did you print hard copy to proof vaccination or what when you arrived at the airport?
Old 06-07-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
MeesuaMeesua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
Hi bro, just to ask . Did you print hard copy to proof vaccination or what when you arrived at the airport?
Nothing bro. Chop and go. They only ask where you going and for what. Thats all. But i got print tho. Singaporean i think they more chill. I see the ang moh. Check this check that lol.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
Get it from the gov notary website and store in your phone with the QR code. But having said that, just breeze through the checkpoint and immigration.
Old 07-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17445 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeesuaMeesua View Post
Nothing bro. Chop and go. They only ask where you going and for what. Thats all. But i got print tho. Singaporean i think they more chill. I see the ang moh. Check this check that lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluticeberg View Post
Get it from the gov notary website and store in your phone with the QR code. But having said that, just breeze through the checkpoint and immigration.
Thanks bro for the heads up.
Old 07-07-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how is the place now ? i see tiktok and stuff like open up almost as normal already
Old 07-07-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujo86 View Post
how is the place now ? i see tiktok and stuff like open up almost as normal already
Back to normal. Traffic jams, bts full. Crowds full. Lol. Inflation too
Old 07-07-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ages ago since i chiong bkk...anyone can recommend pick up joints for FL, i used to go scratch dog
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1