The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2012, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
My neighbour(s) and I..

Hello bros and sis, it's my first time writing a story here after lurking here for quite some time. Please comment on the ways I can improve, and note that what happened in this story is only PARTLY true.

This happened between me and my neighbour, let's call her L.
I was rushing out of my place to meet a friend for lunch and was running late. So I literally ran down from my floor and then I saw someone sitting down on the stairs on the second floor, with her keys stuck in the lock.

She wasn't quite the lady who'd have guys catching a second look of her on the street, but she was more of a girl next door despite being 25, with approx. 34b, 24 33 figure. Just like a typical teenage gal. It was enough to make me stop though, as I saw that she was in need of some form of help.

I tried helping her open her lock, but the key was stuck and wouldn't budge no matter how much force I used. Rushing for time, I helped her google for a locksmith contact and passed it to her along with my handphone number.

That is how it all begun..
Old 13-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
aswon is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My neighbour(s) and I..

what happened after that?
Old 13-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

While having lunch with my good friend, a sms from a new number came in.
"I managed to open the lock to my home already, but no matter what, I'd like to thank you.."

Not that I'd expect her to reply, and now I got her number too.
I was playing it like how I used to, not directly asking a lady for her number, but leaving her my number and waiting for her to call. It worked, somehow.

We started to know each other better, and I knew that she was a malaysian chinese from her accent. There were also some harmless flirting too. Forgot the exact words, but it was somewhere along those lines.

Me: Haha you know, I was in a rush that day, would have stayed longer to help you if I could.
L: It's alright la! The lock always had this problem anyway!
Me: I see.. I wonder if your "lock" has this problem too
L: You ah! Always thinking about my lock with your "key" inside, hehe..
Old 13-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

TS good start cont pls
Old 13-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Me: Haha you know, I was in a rush that day, would have stayed longer to help you if I could.
L: It's alright la! The lock always had this problem anyway!
Me: I see.. I wonder if your "lock" has this problem too
L: You ah! Always thinking about my lock with your "key" inside, hehe..

The conversation went on with more harmless flirting, and L was getting more into me as time went by, suddenly messaging me in the day, etc.
Being gotnotime, I obviously had not much time for her until the weekends
She asked me out for dinner on the next weekend that I was free, and little would I know there'd be so much action..
Old 13-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

lock n key good combination... hehe
Old 13-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 14
GoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to beholdGoldPool is a splendid one to behold

Setting up tent .
Old 13-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Comment is, during the closing part of your story, let the readers feel eager to read more before open a new thread to continue the next part.

Don't write a few short sentences then finish, wait for our responses then write an even shorter one (whichever way).. seen too many that never finish their story with any sexcitement.
Old 13-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Comment is, during the closing part of your story, let the readers feel eager to read more before open a new thread to continue the next part.

Don't write a few short sentences then finish, wait for our responses then write an even shorter one (whichever way).. seen too many that never finish their story with any sexcitement.

Thanks bro for the suggestion, was thinking if I should cut it off and leave the sexciting part to the next post, or put it all in a post. I'm working on the next post now.
Old 13-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wolffang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gotnotime, must hv time to post more hor
Old 14-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Off to a fantastic start
Old 14-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Ts standby become lock smith too liao ...
Old 14-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

Sorry for the late update as I'm serving the nation.

L smsed me in the afternoon, "Hey you wanna meet for dinner tonight? It's my last day here in Singapore before I return to malaysia.."
Me, "Yeah sure, how about 6pm tonight? Wait for you downstairs."
L, "Ok! Hope to see you later ^__^"
My heart skipped a beat and sunk afterwards. That'd mean that I might never see her again.. However, this stirred a desire in me. A desire and challenge to make her closer to me before she leaves. (If you know what I mean)

We met at the agreed time near our place, and decided to take a bus to chinatown for food, as we were getting pretty sick of food near our places.
Taking the lead naturally, I went to the top deck of the bus, at the back of course :P

While chatting on the way, I can't help but savor the sight of her body. Her tight fitting blouse compliment her petite body perfectly, which led to me praising her for her figure.

Me, "You know, I noticed something about you, L."
L, "What leh? Don't tell me I reveal too much and you wanna make out hor.."
Me, "No la.. You think too much lor! I wanted to say that your clothes suits you well and you have a figure that most ladies would like leh! Why you think of such things.. :P"
L *blushing* "Really meh... I find myself very small size leh.. We compare our arms and see la, I so thin."

I took the chance to use my 2 middle fingers and thumb to form a circle around her arm. Both my middle fingers and thumbs were able to meet

Me,"Ya hor, your arms damn thin, not like mine, so big haha. Your thighs seem damn small too.."
Using the same method, I formed the circle at her thigh, and ran it up until my hands could not touch each other.
That, was very near where her nether regions are...

L,"Wa don't do that in public la, later nobody then we compare again ok?"

Something told me that there's more to come at her reply...
Old 14-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wolffang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ooooh getting exciting. TS knows when to exit at the peak of a chapter. nice! makes me want more
Old 15-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Thanks bro for the suggestion, was thinking if I should cut it off and leave the sexciting part to the next post, or put it all in a post. I'm working on the next post now.
Yup, Bro Unsung80 has hit it on the nail. Let's see your continuation along the suggested lines. Cheers TS

Thanks & Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1