The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-04-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
LouisV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer1 View Post
FR for Xiao Yu (fish)

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-yu-massage/

She is back! Book my session, and was greeted by her in an OL outfit with heels. Wow! This recharge time really refresh her, as I dare say she looks stunning especially with long tresses, and she shared her exercise routine that has also help to accentuate her body. Double wow!

The rest of the SN service was pretty standard, worth to rtm just for the eye-candy.

Cheers
I thought the xiaoyu aka ziqing aka hebe was back, make me happy for a moment lol... miss hebe sia.
Old 13-04-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I rarely post here, so i'll one shot give a compilation of all the ML i have visited past few months.

An An
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/an-an-massage/
Located conveniently enough to MRT in central
Looks - 7.5-8 real pictures used, what you see is what you get, sometimes her makeup on point, sometimes not so good.
Body - 7 abit meaty but also have the goods, not exactly a hot or tone bod.
somewhat saggy big boobs, butt is also not toned
Massage - 7
Service - 10/10 willing to please and accomodating, although sometimes you can hear in her tone she the buay kam wan but will still try her best to please
teasing, bbbj, ar all great
what i notice, ymmv, is ironically the more i go the more she seems to not be so enthu, maybe cause i neh tip
BUT it is still consistently great
Overall: 9/10 only lacking because body not toned and meaty
RTM: my no.1 in the market at the moment but feels like have maxxed out playability here already and no longer can push for more. (e.g. she still doesn't provide frenching after probably 10 visits ymmv)

Aimee
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/aimee-massage/
Location forgot
Looks - 6.5-7 would be better if she smiles more
Body - 8.5 great figure, toned yet curvy
Massage - 9-10 solid massage, with backstepping as well
Service - 6-7 SOP, black face after while if you don't shoot
Playability 3-4 semi-nude, once i requested she wear a costume i brought and she was very okay with it, but will blackface when you ask her to do anything outside of SOP, even simple thing like licking your nipples
Her service was better few years back but now the blackface really cannot.
Overall: 3/10
RTM: NO

Wen Wen
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/wen-wen-massage/
Location near MRT central
Looks 7 - meitu photo, but i think won't reject
Body - 7 nothing to complain about
Massage - 7 can't remember honestly
Service - 7 have bbbj but very short, generally cooperative but nothing impressive or memoravle, standard stuff
Playability - 7 FN and generally accomodating but very standard
Overall - 7/10
RTM: NO

Shuang Shuang
Location in G region not near MRT
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-shuang-shuang/
Looks - 7.5 SYT
Body - 7.5 nothing to complain about
Massage - 7 Standard
Service - 6-7 Vanilla
Playability - 5 SN, didn't bother asking much cause attitude feels cold
Overall 6/10
RTM : NO

Angel
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/angel-massage/
Location central not near MRT
Looks - 7.5 can tell is same person, but not my type of look abit southeast asian exotic look
Body - 8 considered good figure
Massage - 7 Standard
Service - 7 vanilla she is willing to please tbh, but i wasn't feeling it or able to connect with her. Felt abit overcompensating because she uses her phone or does her own thing before and after session starts
Huge problem that minus points is that the saliva damn smelly...
Overall 6.5/10
Playability - 7.5 FN but didn't really ask for much

Baby
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/baby-massage/
Location cannot rmb
Looks - 7.5 picture is the same, just i think slight meitu and she has gained a little big of wright
Body - 7.5 considered good figure
Massage - 7.5 okay
Service - 8 vanilla but she is very polite and nice to talk to, and can feel genuine willingness to please and service, maybe need more time to provide value-added stuff
Playability - 7.5 SN generally accommodating but never really ask for much
Overall - 7.5-8/10 its quite vanilla but feels nice to feel the genuine service and good attitude
RTM: YES just because of her good attitude and will hope that the chemistry improves leading to a more enjoyable experience.

Also, been trying to book Xiao Mi repeatedly but no reply at all.
Till next time!
Old 13-04-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
iJubbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsteriJubbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Oh no last update on chengzi WeChat is on 19 April she mentioned she is not well that’s all. Really hope she is ok
Today only 13 april. How she update 19 april? 😂
Old 13-04-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Question

Many bros seem to be looking for FN MLs.
Does it mean that FN = higher playability?

For FN MLs, does it necessarily mean that they will allow fingering and painting?
Old 13-04-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Question

For FN MLs, does it necessarily mean that they will allow fingering and painting?
No of course not.. but definitely higher chance of getting these unlocks compared to vanilla ones who refuse to remove panties..
Old 13-04-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJubbs View Post
Today only 13 april. How she update 19 april? 😂
9 apr la… typo
Old 13-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Bros what is the longest duration that you have experienced for the ml to reply you? 2hr? 4hr? I don’t wanna have a surprise text lol
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lu-lu-massage/

Anyone tried? She’s FL on another site. Looks cute with short stylo hair
Photo is legit but services lanemine . Many bad reviews . Stated condo on the web but turn out to be a spa . So need to pay entrance fee . On top of that services stated cim bla bla bla , when reached the ml say you want this you have to top up . Damn turn off !
Samster

Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Yes 09 April 2022 evening timing…
Cheng Zi, Mentioned “not feeling well.. resting 1 day…”
Old 13-04-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute

Visited ChengZi on 10 Apr (Sun). She looks fine and gfe very high.

Hope she is fine. Radio silence should not happen from her
Old 13-04-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
bro, how’s her tits compared to baby or zoya for example.

Also, apart from rayna, how has nice tits in the market?
Never visited, so can’t compare. But definitely nice and handful.
Old 13-04-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Question

My personal experience:

FN = higher playability? —> i’d say it is more a “yes” than a “no”. depends on the ML at the end of the day.

FN allow painting or fingering? —> no and no. painting i think u can try and see if can unlock as a regular customer. fingering i assume finger go in… i think it is cfm no. Even FL also don’t allow. So far only dome 1 ladies are more ok with fingering (i only tried d1 and 2. and d1 i only tried once and could finger)
Old 13-04-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
Bros what is the longest duration that you have experienced for the ml to reply you? 2hr? 4hr? I don’t wanna have a surprise text lol
When I message them around the 45th min during working hours I'll usually get a reply within 10 mins. After waiting for 15 mins I'll expect no replies.

Last edited by angusmackenzie; 13-04-2022 at 03:16 PM.
Old 13-04-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
My personal experience:

FN = higher playability? —> i’d say it is more a “yes” than a “no”. depends on the ML at the end of the day.

FN allow painting or fingering? —> no and no. painting i think u can try and see if can unlock as a regular customer. fingering i assume finger go in… i think it is cfm no.
On the contrary bro.

FN = DEFINITELY higher playability from 99.9% of the FN MLs. It usually means full access for my hands and mouth.

However, "fngering", or some guys like to refer to as "digging" is another matter. It's not so much the girl doesn't permit it, they are usually afraid to let guys do it. Why? Cos the vagina is a sensitive organ, lined with thin delicate tissues that can be injured or infected rather easily. Many guys have jagged fingernails that can very easily lacerate the inner walls. And let's not even talk about the hygiene of what these fingers were touching before they start to "dig". Plus, many guys don't know how to do it. By the mere token that the word "digging" is used shows it is done roughly and without proficiency.
Old 13-04-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Short report after the deed with XiaoMi 小蜜 Nuru Massage

腿软
感觉身体被掏空、精华被吸光
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1