The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2024, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
southshore06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

suzhou recomedation? anyone
Old 10-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Any bros here who are experienced in Shanghai (picking up girls, massages etc) please message me. Scrolled the thread and the only thing I picked up is that it's easier to pick someone up at a bar / KTV than it is to pay to have fun haha.
Old 10-05-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

Thought Shanghai would be more happening but from this thread it looks so boring zzzzzp
Old 10-05-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

For those who never been to Shanghai maybe in for either a shock or surprise.
There are places where the FL and regular OL, MILF may hang out, there are also places mostly only FL.
The damage and a night of fun costs have gone up substantially.
Unless you are very handsome, well built and speak well, otherwise, if you want happy ending, home run or ONS, be prepared to spend. The costs will not be alot different from Singapore, if not more.
Shanghai is known to be 魔都, it's alot more happening than Singapore, if you know where to venture.
Old 16-05-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mechahentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. I’m heading to SH to visit my girl. However, I want to find a “legit” massage/sauna place like the famous No9 in Guangzhou. Basically a place with facility where you can bring girlfriend and even family to enjoy real massage, buffet and relax. And for guys, there’s secret package to get HJ finish with the real massage. I would appreciate any recommendation from bros here thx
Old 16-05-2024, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

Hey bros.
So I’m in Shanghai now. Tried to call a girl to my room. She asked me to send money for transport. Then realized that Alipay doesn’t allow me to transfer money to her directly because I’m using a foreign credit card. So how do you guys make payment to the girls? Anyone can help with this?
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sideliner83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what time manhattan opens till? What's the best time to go?
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Hey bros.
So I’m in Shanghai now. Tried to call a girl to my room. She asked me to send money for transport. Then realized that Alipay doesn’t allow me to transfer money to her directly because I’m using a foreign credit card. So how do you guys make payment to the girls? Anyone can help with this?

FFS?? Mate...its your first time away from mummy&daddy?
OBVIOUS SCAM!!!!!

RTFF

Naive wud be the nicest word
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
For those who never been to Shanghai maybe in for either a shock or surprise.
There are places where the FL and regular OL, MILF may hang out, there are also places mostly only FL.
The damage and a night of fun costs have gone up substantially.
Unless you are very handsome, well built and speak well, otherwise, if you want happy ending, home run or ONS, be prepared to spend. The costs will not be alot different from Singapore, if not more.
Shanghai is known to be 魔都, it's alot more happening than Singapore, if you know where to venture.
No issues meetg local women at a zillion bars n clubs around varios zones happening muzik bars etc. I mean normal women...many v open ...lotsa in 25-35 yo range still single...my exp is easy pickings, esp ONS
Old Today, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
RunningGenius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
No issues meetg local women at a zillion bars n clubs around varios zones happening muzik bars etc. I mean normal women...many v open ...lotsa in 25-35 yo range still single...my exp is easy pickings, esp ONS
I would put my money on Japan and Korea if you are up for gaming and ONS. Shanghai still very much a market for all flash and outer game, so prepare to spend on superficials like drinks and peacocking in your outer appearances. Additionally, I find the effort involved in shanghai as a foreigner myself, is greater these days than pre covid. Shanghai still a great place but avenues for play and pickup much more limited. Even the local women, including the foreign returnees are off putting to most, similar to what you see in Chinese in foreign lands. Loud,frequently obnoxious and not classy in demeanor. Frankly, shanghai pales to what it was before, so I would take what the brother above says with a pinch of salt.
Old Today, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 13
tournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningGenius View Post
I would put my money on Japan and Korea if you are up for gaming and ONS. Shanghai still very much a market for all flash and outer game, so prepare to spend on superficials like drinks and peacocking in your outer appearances. Additionally, I find the effort involved in shanghai as a foreigner myself, is greater these days than pre covid. Shanghai still a great place but avenues for play and pickup much more limited. Even the local women, including the foreign returnees are off putting to most, similar to what you see in Chinese in foreign lands. Loud,frequently obnoxious and not classy in demeanor. Frankly, shanghai pales to what it was before, so I would take what the brother above says with a pinch of salt.
Well, brother above seems to always say the same thing everywhere. London, Sg, Shanghai etc lol.
Old Today, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
carbuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First biz trip to Shanghai. Now sitting at airport writing this as I wait for flight back. Lounges are not my cup of tea, thats why never go to Judy's or Manhattan. Tried checking out Aish but not sure if some of those are real as many are working from their own apt. Hence, 2 nights ago walked around abit and came across this spa that many locals walked into. So I tool the plunge. Was offered to select ML with pics on the mobile to pick from. The attendee asked the girl to come out for me to view before going into the rm which I liked this option. She looked pleasant and sweet. I decided on a lower package instead of the higher one so that she can work her magic on me to raise the bar. In the room she gave me a good back run rub and started to tease me down there, grabbing and stroking until I buay tahan. Went for the upgrade knowing it cost ard 1.5x more than SG for similar service. I was her last customer so she was patient with me. Her magic fingers so skilled rubbing my small head and all over until I let out one week's worth that shot up to my neck leaving my legs too weak to walk back to hotel. Though I paid more than I would want to, I left contended as she was friendly, patient and let me touch her at sensitive spots. Left me her wechat which I may contact her go hotel for a more private session next time!
Old Today, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Agree.
In fact, most women in the first liner cities like Shanghai and Beijing, be it single, married or divorced, wouldn't be glad to know you are not a local and have a go.
Afterall, most of their men are rather CMI in their eyes. Expats can be a prized trophy to have.
The tricky part is how to identify the regular OL from the part time FL. The line is rather fine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1