The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2023, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Need Advice and Suggestions

Hi, I am Cecilia Nguyen and I happened to discover this forum when I turned on my ex husband's laptop. We have been divorced for 6 years and I just discovered this laptop and decided to switch on to see what dark secrets he had in the past when we were married.

To my surprise, I found he had been surfing this website for a long time. I scrolled through this website and found this section, other than those massage centres and bonk joint. I wanted to change the username but couldn't. Can anyone teach me please?
Old 12-03-2023, 04:08 AM
Samster

Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

I just want to share my life and hope to get some input and advice as well. I don't know what I am doing is considered right or wrong, so I welcome all advice and comments, but please don't scold me, as I am rather new here.

After my divorce, my ex husband moved out to stay with his mistress and he let me have the flat with my 2 sons. My sons are now 13 and 8. And I am now 37! Time flies!

Over these past 6 years, I never had a boyfriend or lover. I am always around with my own family, my sons and my galfriends, so I am almost like a lesbian, except I still adore guys of course.
Old 12-03-2023, 04:20 AM
Samster

I am not stunning, but I do look okay and I am tall and slim, with normal figure, nothing to shout about☺.

Last December, just 3 months back, I signed up for a gym package because it had a free trial, so I went to try out. Prior to that, I have never exercised or even work out, so I thought I should make some changes.

The gym instructor,Alvin, is a nice young guy(i think in his 20s), who slowly taught me how to use the equipments and the right way to work out. As time passes, we got familiar with each other and we only meet in the gym. He never dated me out but I wished he did as I havent dated anyone for 6 years!
Old 12-03-2023, 04:53 AM
Samster

When the free trial was going to end, Alvin asked me whether I wanted to sign up a new package. And I did.

We continued to meet in the gym with him training me. So one late evening, he trained me for a good 2 hours,making me sweat more than usual and We were done with training, all the other customers had left.

He passed me a bottle of isotonic drink and we chatted for a while. It was the first time we had chatted and he asked me a lot of questions, which I answered him frankly, my age, my job, my sons, my status.

Then it started to rain very heavily and I was stucked in the gym with him. He asked me whether can I help him to change a faulty light bulb and I was like, what?

But I eventually still agreed to help him and I asked how to change the bulb. He went to take a new bulb and passed it to me before squatting down and asked me to sit on his shoulder.

I was like, omg, I havent sat on anyone's shoulder before, not even on my ex husband's, so I felt a bit embarrassed when he asked me to.

He said they don't have a ladder, that's why he suggested me to sit on his shoulder as he can support my weight when he stood up.

I was very nervous and my face was turning hot. I have never been in contact with a guy for close to 8 years,(after my pregnancy with my youngest son, I did not have intimacy with my ex husband).
Old 12-03-2023, 05:07 AM
Samster

Alvin convinced me it will be only a short while and he would put me down after i changed the bulb. So I gradually hooked my legs over his shoulder and sat on it. He stood up and walked slowly towards the area where I needed to replace the bulb.

While He was walking with me on his shoulder, he placed his hands on my thighs to support me, I suddenly felt a warm sensation and started to feel uneasy. I was very embarrassed by this warm sensation and he occasionally rubbed his hands on my thighs.

I don't know whether is it call horny, but I felt I have wet my panty and I felt warm all over my body. Soon we got to the bulb area and I took a long time to replace the bulb.

I eventually managed to replace the bulb and I pleaded with Alvin to put me down. He laughed and started to run around the gym and my bottom was bumping on his shoulder, I think it made it more wet on my panty.
Old 12-03-2023, 05:23 AM
Samster

I pleaded with him again to let me come down, he challenged me to agree to his request. I didn't think much, so I just agreed. After he placed me down and I got off his shoulder, I couldnt stand properly as I wobbled.

I fell onto the ground and he helped me get up. Then We stood face to face, he looked at me and then looked down my legs and started laughing. I asked him what he was laughing at, and he pointed to my grey leotards. I looked down and saw a huge wet patch on the front of my leotard!

I was so so embarrassed that I wanted to run off, but he pulled me into his embrace, it was the first time in 8 years that a guy has hugged me(my sons are boys). He just hugged me tight without touching anywhere but my heart was pounding heavily and I was seriously nervous.

I tried to push him away but he was simply too strong. He then started to tease me about my wetness and I could only bury my face onto his chest to hide my embarrassment. Then he lifted my face and kissed my cheek once. My face turned red again. He started to speak and he said I just agreed to his request, do I remember
Old 12-03-2023, 05:33 AM
Samster

I told him yes, but only if it is a decent request. Alvin laughed and asked me how I define decent. I suddenly turned silly and told him as long as I don't feel offended, I would agree.

Alvin liked what he heard and he laughed and said he just wanted to play a game with me. I was silly and I never played or heard the game "Truth or dare" before, so I just told him I am ok with this game.

After Alvin explained the rules and punishment of this game, then I realise I was silly to agree. I told him I cannot play this game but he assured me nothing indecent, but he lied.
Old 12-03-2023, 05:54 AM
Samster

As I don't know the game, he just anyhow twist the rules and penalty. Every round also insist I lost and must speak the truth or accept a dare. In the end, I told him many secrets which I didn't even tell my galfriends.

I know I was silly but he completely manipulated me. He knew I have not had close contact with any men for 8 years, so he played to his advantage. He asked about my wet patch is it due to excitement, I said yes. Then he said I cannot choose Truth anymore, I have to choose DARE.

He said if I dont want to choose DARE, then I have to drink a whole bottle of wine. I was silly again, there wasn't any wine around, but I thought I can't drink,so I need to choose DARE.

It played into Alvin's hands. He DARE me to touch his penis,OMG!I told him I did't dare to,but he just grabbed my hand to touch it. And he didn't let go of my hand and I felt his penis grew!
Old 12-03-2023, 06:15 AM
Samster

I shooked off my hand and told him I wanted to leave. He saw me standing up and he stood up too and carried me. I was swept off my feet and he was carrying me like a baby,(again no guys have ever carried me). He walked to the bench press machine and placed me down on the bench.

He told me to take a rest and he went out to lock the door(i heard) and switched off all the lights. It was pitch dark at first but when I could see a little, Alvin was standing in front of the bench where I was lying down.

I did not move a bit when he sat on my thighs. He looked at my frontal part and teased me that the wet patch was still around, that made me embarrassed again.

He kept teasing me and I tried to cover his mouth but he still continued his talking. He said he would make the wet patch more wet and I just shooked my head and told him please don't.

Of course he did't stop. He started to grab my small boobs outside my tshirt and I started to get scared and tried to shake his hands away. That was the first time a guy touched my boobs in 8 years!

When Alvin slide his hands under my tshirt and grabbed my boobs outside my sports bra, i immediately froze and didn't even try to shake his hands away. I just closed my eyes, seemingly enjoying his touch.
Old 12-03-2023, 06:27 AM
Samster

When he eventually slid his hands under the bra and fondled my nipples, I enjoyed that moment of a guy's touch. However, my nipples are not sensitive and I was able to control and did not moan. I just felt shy to be touched by a guy.

Sensing my nipples are not sensitive, he tried to talk dirty with me in order to get me aroused. He asked me whether I would like him to suck my nipples, I spoilt his mood by saying I don't have feel after my 2 sons had sucked for milk.

He then started to kiss my neck, which I felt sensational, and I started to enjoy his kissing. He started to move up to my lips and we started kissing. However, I must admit, I am an auntie who is not good at kissing.

Alvin knew I don't know how to kiss, so he stopped and looked at me before he started to tease me about my kissing skills and then he pointed to my front part again and said its wet again.
Old 12-03-2023, 06:40 AM
Samster

Alvin then told me he would check how wet it is, before I came to my senses what he meant, he suddenly pulled down my leotard and panty altogether to my knees.

I was so shocked when he did that and furthermore, more embarrassed and shy that I was half naked in front of a stranger or friend and not even a bf. I tried to sit up and wanted to pull up my leotard but Alvin pinned me down before assuring me that it would be alright, he just wanted to check how wet I was.

Alvin saw the wetness on my panty and teased me again on the wetness as well as the type of panty I wore. He said he didnt think I would wear those sexy lacy types as I don't look like it. I really didn't know where to hide my face. He then teased me about my pubic hair. He said he has never seen such a big bush of hair, as most of the women he saw shaved their hair
Old 12-03-2023, 06:50 AM
Samster

Alvin began to touch my hair and played with it and I felt so so shy that my private hair was touched and played. I covered my face with my hands,too embarrassed to face him,but he took my hands off and he wanted to see how my facial expression is.

I shook my head and told him we should stop as people might see us. He laughed and said there is no other people around, and I should just enjoy myself after so long without men touching me. I really regretted telling him.

He soon started to tease me with his hand, occasionally sliding towards my vagina and touching it. I shivered a little and gave out a soft moan when he touched my vagina. He saw water/juices coming out and he laughed at me again.
Old 12-03-2023, 06:57 AM
Samster

The action started to get hot when Alvin eventually explored my vagina with his hands. I was so embarrassed to let him do that but he made me horny, all these years, no one ever played me till this stage.

Alvin commented how wet I was and I wetted the whole bench. He stopped playing my vagina, and he suddenly pulled my leotard and panty down and removed them. He pulled me up from the bench and showed me the whole patch of wetness on the bench. He used my panty to wipe off the wetness and ordered me to lie down again. I did as told.
Old 12-03-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Alvin turned me around to lie flat on my tummy. I turned my head to see what he was going to do, and he lied onto me and turned my head back. I could feel his penis hard on my bare ass, but I just didnt move at all.

Then Alvin started to whisper into my ear. He told me he had always have this desire and dream that one day he would get to see my bare ass, and finally his dream came true. He asked me do I know why he likes my ass so much, I shook my head but he insisted that I answered him, a bit like a tyrant, but I still succumbed, i said I have no idea.

He said he already fantasised about my ass when he first saw me. He imagined that it would be very white and bouncy since i have curve. He whispered right into my ear that he would slowly savour my ass and I would enjoy it. I just nodded and said Mmm.
Old 12-03-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You want to share story should go to the adult discussion forum. Here is for things concerning feelings.

And are you open to hooking up? do pm me if you might be interested. Chinese 20m. Hope to hear from you cecilia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1