The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Re: Wife doesn't like penetrative sex! How???!

No sex, cos the female like someone else n married the one that that wan to get married ,the one she likes Don want marriage simple as that ,better ditched her,Don waste time n whole life on this type,another is just ramp her as much as u want,
Old 16-03-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sometimes the pussy will change after marriage. Before marriage wet but tight, gf scream in pleasure, after marriage dry but loose, wife also scream but in pain. May whack your head somemore
Old 16-03-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
Sometimes the pussy will change after marriage. Before marriage wet but tight, gf scream in pleasure, after marriage dry but loose, wife also scream but in pain. May whack your head somemore
Big change in attitude, whack head somemore... Totally turn off...
Probably felt the sore and pain due to dryness.
The more she whack your head, the more you have to return the sore and pain by thrusting harder. HAHAHA.
Old 17-03-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simply so funny

So best to be single and date only younger gals ah?

Quote:
Old 24-03-2023, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AgentNumber2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quite a way to put it
Old 24-03-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Simply so funny

So best to be single and date only younger gals ah?
You are right. My experience with younger girls is their drive is higher and can even see the water dripping before sitting on my cock in the dark. Especially those below 22 years old one. Those older one cam get wet but not dripping that kind leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1