The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wife doesn't like penetrative sex! How???!

Came across this video - damn funny. Couple married but the wife don't like to have penetrative sex. She says painful. Bro also say she don't mind painting her but she dun like also. Basket. How like dat sia?

Why he never test first before buying?!!

Old 11-03-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
J3lacklisted is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Wife doesn't like penetrative sex! How???!

Always go for test drive before buying the car. Lemon law does not cover wife
Old 11-03-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Refund!
Old 11-03-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3lacklisted View Post
Always go for test drive before buying the car. Lemon law does not cover wife
Actually it does! within the 6 month warranty, can annulment, and due to not having sex! Like defective goods and goods with latent defects, or not "fit for purpose" also 6 months!
Old 12-03-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
Actually it does! within the 6 month warranty, can annulment, and due to not having sex! Like defective goods and goods with latent defects, or not "fit for purpose" also 6 months!
Is it? I don't think can have annulment or divorce leh for this reason. I mean husband will still have to pay lor.
Old 12-03-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
Is it? I don't think can have annulment or divorce leh for this reason. I mean husband will still have to pay lor.
My friend had his annulment after 1-2 years. The reason submitted to court was wife did not want to engage in sex. Yes it is a real reason and accepted by the family court.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 12-03-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
J3lacklisted is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
My friend had his annulment after 1-2 years. The reason submitted to court was wife did not want to engage in sex. Yes it is a real reason and accepted by the family court.
But does the husband have to pay the wife for alimony fees and 50-50 away his current assets?(赡养费)
Old 12-03-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
no, this really IS one of the most valid reason the courts will accept. Other reasons still have to go thru marriage counselling all that. This reason can almost immediately annul without much hassle.
Old 12-03-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3lacklisted View Post
But does the husband have to pay the wife for alimony fees and 50-50 away his current assets?(赡养费)
Nope both walk away Scott free as single status and not even divorced. You have a 3 year window period from the day you sign the ROM paper for this annulment window. And oh ya, no need to pay any alimony or whatsoever

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 13-03-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nope both walk away Scott free as single status and not even divorced. You have a 3 year window period from the day you sign the ROM paper for this annulment window. And oh ya, no need to pay any alimony or whatsoever
No wonder divorce rate go up. Bros become smart liao. Want to change mind must do it early.
Old 13-03-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Smart move by your friend, both gain their freedom and cost free, cheers!
Old 14-03-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1676 / Power: 5
BlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant future

The husband can ask her try penetrating him instead... maybe she into that...
Old 15-03-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Smart move by your friend, both gain their freedom and cost free, cheers!
Yup this is the best way out, better run if can
Old 15-03-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!asoyatu is one of the Best!

penetrate mouth can?
Old 16-03-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
I see! Wah. Goods info to have. Hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1