The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Pussydestroy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

I recently met this FL at one of this house. She was amazing and i have been frequenting her for this past 1 week, every time i’m here she is always so happy to see me. She kept asking me if i have enough for myself if i kept coming to her. I couldn’t afford expensive gifts for her so i only bought her favourite soft toy and some snacks. I overnight once with her but the feeling of leaving the next day eats me up so i only choose to spend 1 hour with her and maybe have supper with her after she end work. We went out for a few times together and she always paid for the meals. Told me not to spend so much on her as she is very guilty. She doesn’t know how to repay me. Shares her life stories with me, even though i told her honestly that i cannot provide for her. Idk if this is all just her plot or is she truly in love with me. One thing i made it clear to her is that I’m a poor dude. I cannot provide things she needs. She assured me it’s fine she doesn’t need expensive stuff. Tells me she loves me. So who’s cheating who?
Old 23-02-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussydestroy View Post
I recently met this FL at one of this house. She was amazing and i have been frequenting her for this past 1 week, every time i’m here she is always so happy to see me. She kept asking me if i have enough for myself if i kept coming to her. I couldn’t afford expensive gifts for her so i only bought her favourite soft toy and some snacks. I overnight once with her but the feeling of leaving the next day eats me up so i only choose to spend 1 hour with her and maybe have supper with her after she end work. We went out for a few times together and she always paid for the meals. Told me not to spend so much on her as she is very guilty. She doesn’t know how to repay me. Shares her life stories with me, even though i told her honestly that i cannot provide for her. Idk if this is all just her plot or is she truly in love with me. One thing i made it clear to her is that I’m a poor dude. I cannot provide things she needs. She assured me it’s fine she doesn’t need expensive stuff. Tells me she loves me. So who’s cheating who?
You are just playing games with her- same vice versa. No downside for you and her. So why not keep playing. Just don’t 假戏真做

Probably a little different but I have come across so many dome 1 girls who come and say they love me and shit want me to go back with them etc etc but once they go back they forget you and go back to their own life. Some may even remove you or block your line. Then magically few days before they return to sg for ‘reservist’ they start to talk to you again say miss you whatever

So whatever games you play just play while it’s fine and nice. After the music stops, they go back to thailand, everything goes back to previous

They may say all sorts of stuff about wanting foreign men, Thai men no good but the fact remains that their virginity taken by thai men, first baby also thai men, probably first marriage too and 2nd and 3rd…. The fact is they fall easily to sweet talking and thai men are number 1, their focus is never on work, jobs but on serving women so they are paid by women…

Last edited by Lawrencegan; 23-02-2023 at 03:57 PM.
Old 23-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LOL i hope ure trolling

that, or you faster wake up from your dream

Geylang is a place for sex.

Fuck, and fuck off.

Never have emotions.. well, except being horny. Good to be friendly though.. basic human decency.
Old 23-02-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
LOL i hope ure trolling

that, or you faster wake up from your dream

Geylang is a place for sex.

Fuck, and fuck off.

Never have emotions.. well, except being horny. Good to be friendly though.. basic human decency.
Can have emotions if it helps you feel good about yourself that you are wanted etc

Whether it’s paying for sex for emotions it doesn’t matter, happy then can already

Just don’t keep playing when the music stops haha
Old 23-02-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO if u can't afford don't play the game ... just pay F n F
She will be leaving one day n not ending u poorer n heartache
Old 23-02-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13649 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

Whores r for fucking, not for loving.
Old 24-02-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold

Although i have to agree with what the earlier bros shared

But deep down only u know if the feeling is real

1 real piece of advice is to treat her like a really good fling and thats about it

She likes u, u like her yada yada, enjoy while it lasts, once she starts dissing u or comparing u with her other customers whom are able to pamper her with the material things, thats when u know she has a change of heart

The only time u start talking love is when she ends her stint here and u guys are still communicating 6 months later
Old 24-02-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
Although i have to agree with what the earlier bros shared

But deep down only u know if the feeling is real

1 real piece of advice is to treat her like a really good fling and thats about it

She likes u, u like her yada yada, enjoy while it lasts, once she starts dissing u or comparing u with her other customers whom are able to pamper her with the material things, thats when u know she has a change of heart

The only time u start talking love is when she ends her stint here and u guys are still communicating 6 months later
Yes. Enjoy while it last.

The last part is so true. If they continue to text daily and chat, then maybe real but the test is the "reality of life". Once it kicks in, that is where the dream ends.

But there are successful story tho.

Good luck to TS.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 24-02-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Can have emotions if it helps you feel good about yourself that you are wanted etc

Whether it’s paying for sex for emotions it doesn’t matter, happy then can already

Just don’t keep playing when the music stops haha
Yes. Most important thing is to be happy.

If can happy longer, then good lah.

But must be able to pull one back when the time has come.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 24-02-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Sammyboyforum's Big Boss told us many times if these outside girls ask for money to help them for personal reasons in their foreign home town (her mother/father/brother/sister in Thailand/PRC/Vietnam is sick, ad nauseum...), tell them sorry you are not interested. I add just don't answer them. Worst is never commit a serious crime for them. They are mostly ungrateful.

I saw a bro's post in the SBF website he seen a number of Geylang Thai girls in a legal house mass WhatsApping their past customers preset love messages. I seen a PRC girl receptionist of a spa in Balestier have about eight - ten handphones in front of her. Play happily. Find another prettier girl who can give you just as good service. May be better. This will make you forget the first girl.
Old 24-02-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
An FL on a "yellow card" permit can never come back to Singapore to stay long-term under any pass. I think you should keep that in mind, first and foremost.

So that means, even if you give her the huge benefit of the doubt and that her words are real, she probably fell in love while working in the wrong country, and with the wrong man.

I always take the stand that given a choice, no woman will want to work as FL in a GL house. You earn very little and you close off the option of coming back to Singapore ever again under a different work pass. So there must be a certain set of circumstances (or perhaps, ignorance) that made her choose this path. What these circumstances are, you may never know and I think it's best to leave it at that.

If I were in your shoes, I would choose to be kind and listen to what she has to say and comfort her to the best you can (which you seem to be already doing so kudos to you). But you should also be honest and let her know certain facts that are unfortunately set in stone, so that she doesn't harbour any false hopes. For whatever time you can spend with her and it feels genuine and real to you, treasure them. I once fell in love with an ML and it ended badly, but I hold on to the nice memories and as I grow older, I am glad that I had those nice thoughts to hold on to, for old times' sake.

Cheers - yours is a new nick so I have no way of telling if you are some young fella who created this new nick or you're an old guy who probably knows all this already but for some reason chose to post your predicament on sbf
Old 24-02-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dont doubt love, after she is done with her stint in GL, go back china with
her, marry her and live happily ever after !
Old 24-02-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro. I empathy with you. I also cheong for 20 years plus already. Truth be told, most of the time when I encounter is all about money, even if not, I know myself, I can't settle down in their countries cos of commitment I have in sg. But I have also know fact stories about FL ML or GL WL having a relationship after their trip in Sg. Known a WL yearss ago, having her Facebook, and after her stint in SG, saw she was engage to a SG man. 10 over years past, she still together with this guy. Probably the guy went over her country to settle down.

So you must think, can you do that? If you can't , better just FnF... Or get smart and play mind games with her to enjoy the process.
Old 24-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro. I empathy with you. I also cheong for 20 years plus already. Truth be told, most of the time when I encounter is all about money, even if not, I know myself, I can't settle down in their countries cos of commitment I have in sg. But I have also know fact stories about FL ML or GL WL having a relationship after their trip in Sg. Known a WL yearss ago, having her Facebook, and after her stint in SG, saw she was engage to a SG man. 10 over years past, she still together with this guy. Probably the guy went over her country to settle down.

So you must think, can you do that? If you can't , better just FnF... Or get smart and play mind games with her to enjoy the process.
Old 24-02-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1