The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HalcyonDaze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Halcyon Days

Unlike Bro Lucas the Legend, the protagonist of my work of “fiction and falsehoods” is plain-looking and not very rich. Still, I hope you will enjoy this story inspired by true events (names and details have been changed to protect the privacy of everyone involved).

It was February 20XX and Wilson was then 16 and entering his first year of JC. As he’d just spent the past 4 years in a single sex school, Wilson couldn’t wait to finally score some barely legal pussy. Things were great so far. Orientation wet games was yesterday and he fully enjoyed ogling the wet t-shirts, pokies, and even coping a good feel of his partner while they slid down the slippery slope. But little did he know, that was just the appetiser...

“Hey Wil, you’re early!”

Wilson looked up to find Hui Qi, a new classmate he’d met just a day prior, flashing a megawatt smile at him. Having spent 4 years on the track and field team of “Bukit Timah” Girls High, Hui Qi was a delectable shade of caramel. Her shoulder length hair was pulled up into a loose ponytail, reflecting her easygoing personality.

Like her teammates, Hui Qi’s time in the club had left her with a lithesome figure the preserve of athletes. And she wasn’t shy about flaunting it during PE. She liked to wear high cut FBTs that beautifully accentuated her tight little bubble butt and toned thighs. The PE teacher might have said something, except he was enjoying the view together with the boys.

“You’re just late”, Wilson quipped.

“Hey!” Hui Qi pouted, before breaking into laughter.

A mundane conversation. Still, Wilson secretly rejoiced at the exchange, and Hui Qi’s attention. Has his “peach blossom fortune” finally arrived? But before he could take it any further, a voice interrupted -

“Alright, SXX, gather round and listen well! My throat’s dying after yesterday so I don’t want to repeat myself.” It was Jason, the OGL and CT rep of the senior class. Years of canoeing gave Jason very well defined shoulders and his muscles rippled under his OGL T-shirt that was one size too small.

Sighing, Wilson joined the rest to listen to Jason’s brief for the day. The plan for the day was simple - most of the day will be spent preparing for a mass dance that will mark the end of orientation. Apparently, the seniors of Aphrodite faculty which Wilson’s class was part of really wanted to win this thing so they’ve lined up a whole day of intense dance training.
Old 19-11-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Re: Halcyon Days

Same day, 7.30pm.

“Man fuck this shit. The seniors can take their egos and shove it up their ass. I’m damn tired,” ranted Randy, another new classmate who, like Wilson, was previously from the High School side. Wilson and Randy had just finished dinner at the High School canteen and were walking to the Banner Painting Area for more dance practice. After a day of moving around, the energy and morale were both low.

As High School boys, they knew the school well and were taking a shortcut through the back of the Science Labs to get there faster. It also meant, however, that they were approaching the BPA from an unconventional angle. It’s not usually an issue.

“Seriously, I think I’m just gonna take MC tomorrow,” Randy was still going, “my Dad’s a doc - WHAT THE FUCK!

Wilson traced his friend’s line of sight and found, at the end of it, Jason’s bronzed, toned, and... naked butt? A few steps further and Wilson understood why Randy had shouted. Hidden from the main route, but currently in full view of them was Hui Qi, bent forwards with her FBTs pulled to her ankles. Jason was fucking her. They had both turned in surprise when they heard Randy, but after a brief pause, Jason gave a grunt and returned to ploughing Hui Qi. He clearly didn’t care.

As for Hui Qi, she had panicked when she first realised, and had instinctively tried to hide and cover herself. But alas, Jason’s grip was too strong, so after a few weak attempts to push him off, she resigned herself to the fact that she wasn’t going to break free. All this while it seemed that Jason was going harder and harder, his glutes bulging from the exertion.

Wilson was rooted to the spot, in disbelief of what he was witnessing but Randy,

“Fucking hell Hui Qi, who knew you were such a slut!” Randy had somehow made his way to front row seats and was even busy recording everything with his phone.

“No, stop, ah -“ Hui Qi protested. She stretched a hand out to try to block Randy’s camera but when that failed, she tried to cover her breasts that had been exposed by Jason for Randy to get a good shot of. Displeased, Jason grabbed her hair and pulled hard. As if to really punish her, Jason started pumping even faster.

“Wow, look at all this cream from your pussy, you really like his dick that much?” Randy teased.

“No~ Don’t, embarrassing-“ Wilson could tell that Hui Qi’s objections were getting weaker. Then she let out a moan.

“Jason, bro, hook a brother up?” Randy had whipped out his rock hard dick dripping with pre-cum and looked hopefully at Jason. The next thing he knew, Jason had pushed Hui Qi’s face against the rod and told her to suck. Which she did obediently.

Soon, Jason felt his urge building, and with three powerful thrusts he withdrew and came all over Hui Qi’s caramel butt. He was horny, but he wasn’t about to contribute to the JC’s already high abortion rate. With Jason out of the way, Hui Qi turned her full attention to servicing Randy’s cock and in no time at all he also came, this time over her face.

“Phew. Fuuuuuuuuuck. That was so good. You gonna get in on this Wilson? No? Suit yourself then, I’m gonna join the rest”.

And with that, Jason and Randy both pulled up their shorts and walked away. Leaving Wilson, who was still rooted to the ground.
Old 20-11-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
AnhDucNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, please continue!
Old 19-03-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

The familiar chime of Microsoft Outlook pulled Wilson back to the present, the Due Diligence Report he was reviewing sat open on the screen before him. He stared blankly at it for a while, sighed, and tried to collect his thoughts. It’s been years since he graduated but that scene still haunts him. Every detail so visceral, so real... The beads of sweat rolling down her skin, the scent of her arousal, her ragged breathes...

She had tried to explain to him afterwards. She had a condition, she said, and she would get these urges. That she didn’t want to do any of that, and that she felt used. She also really liked him.

But to Wilson, the damage was done. And though he wasn’t sure of it, it’s likely what he saw that day continues to color his impressions of women and affects his relationship with them.

“I’m gonna go on a coffee run, want me to get you anything?”

Wilson was interrupted from his thoughts again by his desk mate. He contemplated just getting something from the in-house barista. To be fair, they had a great selection of single origin stuff. But there’s always something about having something from “outside” that makes it taste so much better. Maybe it’s in the novelty.

“Yeah, can you get it from the Alchemist today? Thanks.”

Having got his reply, his desk mate made for the lift lobby. As she walked past, Wilson caught that familiar whiff of camellias from her scent. That’s when he noticed her outfit that day. A white fitted blouse contrasted with a long patterned flared skirt. And while it didn’t accentuate her figure, it was certainly very pleasant on the eyes. Money can’t buy this sort of class, Wilson thought, and he briefly imagined how much he would enjoy sullying her with all kinds of unspeakable, filthy acts.
Old 19-03-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
YYtellmiY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice start TS. Camping here...
Old 24-03-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster