The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2022, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Was walking by tonight and notice that it was pretty lively even at 3-ish am! Does anyone know if all the pubs there are Thai discos?

Or are there ktv / others there?
Old 17-11-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
carlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cuppage / Orchard Plaza

Aug this year walk into ktv either 3rd or 4th floor @ cuppage plaza 2am on a satuday after visiting nearby nightclub. go inside pick thai girl go to room buy drinks ($250) instant chemistry start making out I start trying to take off clothes, she says we need to go somewhere else, go to ktv next door all empty. she leaves come back with chinese girl and condom say buy drink to continue (2* $250), I fuck thai girl while eating out chinese girl and then switch. Then say buy more drink to continue I say ok, continue to fuck (2* 250). A third chinese girl comes with drinks she sits by use while fucking, I put hand under dress and pull her toward my face push off thai girl, she say no no, must buy drink, I say ok (3 * 250 ). Currently eating out chinese girl #2, thai girl riding on top and chinese girl #1 giving massage and then switching.

After a few songs, 4th girl comes, maybe vietnamese say you want fuck $350 must pay I say ok , see comes back with drinks immediately strips off dress no bar panties and we fuck doggy style on couch (4 * 250 + 350) . We fuck for a couple songs, the original thai girl leaves room chinese girl #1 and #2 stays 1 new thai girl come in say fuck can and also + drinks (4 * 250 + 2* 350). Went a few rounds like this with 2 new girls coming in to fuck and 2 just drinking or getting pussy licked, but eventually get drunk and pass out.

Wake up late 6am, chinese girl #2 in arms chinese girls #1 thai girl #1 and some other girl I don’t know sitting by me feet and head. I see bill $8500 paid alrdy, panic say I need to go right now. Girl try to calm me down say buy more drink I say hell no, agree to buy water (4*$20), drink water say need to go right away they walk me down to ground floor hug and kiss and say come back tmrw, I say no way and walk off

had to work overtime for the next 5 months to pay off credit card. This is the first time I’ve gotten any action in a ktv, so the adrenaline rush I was getting prevented me from seeing the outrageous prices I was paying, cuppage plaza was a ghost town during this time so lack of customers probably played a role in in this, ymmv.
Old 17-11-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsatan View Post
Aug this year walk into ktv either 3rd or 4th floor @ cuppage plaza 2am on a satuday after visiting nearby nightclub. go inside pick thai girl go to room buy drinks ($250) instant chemistry start making out I start trying to take off clothes, she says we need to go somewhere else, go to ktv next door all empty. she leaves come back with chinese girl and condom say buy drink to continue (2* $250), I fuck thai girl while eating out chinese girl and then switch. Then say buy more drink to continue I say ok, continue to fuck (2* 250). A third chinese girl comes with drinks she sits by use while fucking, I put hand under dress and pull her toward my face push off thai girl, she say no no, must buy drink, I say ok (3 * 250 ). Currently eating out chinese girl #2, thai girl riding on top and chinese girl #1 giving massage and then switching.

After a few songs, 4th girl comes, maybe vietnamese say you want fuck $350 must pay I say ok , see comes back with drinks immediately strips off dress no bar panties and we fuck doggy style on couch (4 * 250 + 350) . We fuck for a couple songs, the original thai girl leaves room chinese girl #1 and #2 stays 1 new thai girl come in say fuck can and also + drinks (4 * 250 + 2* 350). Went a few rounds like this with 2 new girls coming in to fuck and 2 just drinking or getting pussy licked, but eventually get drunk and pass out.

Wake up late 6am, chinese girl #2 in arms chinese girls #1 thai girl #1 and some other girl I don’t know sitting by me feet and head. I see bill $8500 paid alrdy, panic say I need to go right now. Girl try to calm me down say buy more drink I say hell no, agree to buy water (4*$20), drink water say need to go right away they walk me down to ground floor hug and kiss and say come back tmrw, I say no way and walk off

had to work overtime for the next 5 months to pay off credit card. This is the first time I’ve gotten any action in a ktv, so the adrenaline rush I was getting prevented me from seeing the outrageous prices I was paying, cuppage plaza was a ghost town during this time so lack of customers probably played a role in in this, ymmv.
i'm curious how the bill come to $8500?
Old 17-11-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 20
matrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant futurematrix_2k has a brilliant future

Wow. And I thought I was crazy. Luckily I have self control. Btw next time bring a buddy so that you won't get ripped off.
Old 17-11-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

carlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to beholdcarlsatan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
i'm curious how the bill come to $8500?
it was the $250 * 4 trays of shots that added up. There were some model tier viets who were quoting 450/fuck, I don’t remember if i went with one or not
Old 17-11-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it was the $250 * 4 trays of shots that added up. There were some model tier viets who were quoting 450/fuck, I don’t remember if i went with one or not
don't know how it works but $8500 seems a plenty high price to pay.
seems like for the first few girls you paid $250 for 1 tray of shots.
I assume these are just LDs and to fuck u need to pay more on top of the LDs?

haven't been to Cuppage joints before, would be good if you can share the charges.

Last edited by dumdum; 17-11-2022 at 04:04 PM. Reason: edit
Old 17-11-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It will be good if you inform us the name of the joint so that we can avoid
Old 17-11-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

and here I am happy that I can last 5 minutes while the ML gives me a HJ.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
don't know how it works but $8500 seems a plenty high price to pay.
seems like for the first few girls you paid $250 for 1 tray of shots.
I assume these are just LDs and to fuck u need to pay more on top of the LDs?

haven't been to Cuppage joints before, would be good if you can share the charges.
I don’t frequent the place so I don’t know SOP prices. Thai girl #1 and chinese girl #1,2 were DTF for shots alone, the viet girl and all subsequent wanted drinks + $350. Should’ve told her to get lost, once a woman knows she can get more money from you she’s going to try and take you for all your worth, I’d say that applies to all women not just this place
Old 18-11-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

definitely seems like you were "scammed" or at least taken advantage of.

$8500 is insane even with your 4*250 and x*350. highly doubt there was a breakdown in the bill as well.
Old 18-11-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

You have probably been charged drinks (champagne) you didnt have.. Usually the trick is that girls will come sit/stand near you to take pictures or ensure the CCTV captures you and the girls holding on to those expensive bottles. You feel like a king at this moment. If you lodge a police report thereafter the KTV will use that as evidence to justify the invoice. Happened to a friend who had a similar credit card charge. He couldn’t remember of the events and was likely drugged to start with.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Holy crap - that is a lot to spend on one night…

Anyway, a philippino mummy actually called out to me when I was walking around to see if I wanted to go to their ktv. She quoted me 182$ for “initial” drinks and went on about how much to extend etc.

I was sober but tbh it all went above my head. First time I’ve heard such a complex fee charge system…

I did go up to take a look though (Indonesians and phillippino only). Didn’t enter in the end because of their complex fee structure + none of the girls were really my type
Old 18-11-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold

Wah! Bro, u kanna makan jialat jialat. Kanna makan till no bones left. U walk further down u can have fj at least 40 times.
Old 18-11-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol, 8.5k in 1 night..u must be doing pretty well my bruh
Old 18-11-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

Salute on ur spending power, bro! 8.5k is like my 2 months salary sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1