The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
reports is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreports is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Return session with Bai xue
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: C enhanced
GFE: 10/10
FJ: 10/10,

This is my 4th return already, just because don’t have commercial feel here, come for high GFE. Baixue go gyms quite often is a plus
Old 25-02-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light

3rd time RTF Lulu.. she became my regular now..

till now I still got no chance to see Mandy, Grace and Sasa in real person...

every time, they were busy when i went there...intend to book them via phone..

can Bro comment on their look comparing to Mandy, Grace and Sasa ?
Old 26-02-2023, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
To me the most chio is Mandy. But I have no chemistry with her, so never RTF.
The other 3 more/less the same, nothing special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfrree View Post
3rd time RTF Lulu.. she became my regular now..

till now I still got no chance to see Mandy, Grace and Sasa in real person...

every time, they were busy when i went there...intend to book them via phone..

can Bro comment on their look comparing to Mandy, Grace and Sasa ?
Old 27-02-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reports View Post
Return session with Bai xue
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: C enhanced
GFE: 10/10
FJ: 10/10,

This is my 4th return already, just because don’t have commercial feel here, come for high GFE. Baixue go gyms quite often is a plus
Baixue boobs are enhance ? she reveal or down to your boob groping experience ?
Old 27-02-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
Pinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My experience with bai Xue is natural boobs
Old 02-03-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoyshame View Post
My experience with bai Xue is natural boobs
Frankly, with my 2 decades of layman teh neh neh experience
those boobs are too soft to be surgical . and i dont remember them
standing like mountain when she is lying flat . that's why i m surprise
there is more than 1 bro commenting those are enhanced.
anyway to each their own, happy teh-ing can already
Old 02-03-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

natural boobs or enhanced boobs, can teh song song is good boobs
Old 02-03-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Spicy dish from Chengdu- 2058 Mandy

After all the tom yum and pho recently, decided to try PRC dish in GL after seeing better reviews recently; took 2058 Mandy:

Gal: 25 yo syt babe from Chengdu, pretty deep set facial features that I dig, not the cina look, resembles oriental version of Kristin Kreuk- Lana Lane character in Smallsville, more SG gal fair with smooth complexion, 1.6ish m tall, slim, natural B boobs with brown nips that I spent long time chut chut, no tattoos, small bush, puffy labia, delicious pussy I spent much time slurping

Services: services include sensual catbath with mouthwash, capped bj (my request) with good suction, wet AR, allowed painting

FJ: awesome FJ, tight pussy with her puffy labia, riding stamina seems lacking, but accommodating to multiple positions, enjoys sex, pussy get wet easily, dfk on the tap, responsive erotic moaning, had an explosive climax while dfk and chur chut her yummy tits

Verdict : A gem cos long time never try such a pretty GL PRC. Am hooked, will rtf her till she rtc.
Rtf Mandy earlier this week.
More chemistry this time round.
Nice gal.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-03-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Aaron6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A belated FR for Grace

Usually I go for busty girls with at least C cup, but I feel sometimes it's hit or miss. Some busty girls have enhanced or somehow saggy boobs. So this time (abt 2 weeks ago) I thought I would try a B cupper. Flipped through Sammy Forum and selected Grace.

Gal: young syt that made me slightly guilty initially. Natural B boobs, soft to handle, lovely to kiss

Services: sensual catbath with bbbj. I don't paid girls from paid sex so cannot comment on this. But we did 69 and i kissed her butt cheeks and inner thigh, seemed to make her quite sensitive

FJ: usually they would first enter you with cowgirl, but I wanted to be the one to initiate the penetrative. So I got her to lay down after capping me and used my covered rod to rub up and down her wet slit before inserting in. Love her closed eyes soft moans (real or not is another matter). Kind of love the reversed missionary where she was on top, and I hold her butt cheeks and humped away with her hair at the side of my face.

Overall accommodating and satisfying experience.
Old 05-03-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rtf Mandy earlier this week.
More chemistry this time round.
Nice gal.
Bro, u went for the $150 or $200 session?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-03-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, u went for the $150 or $200 session?
Hey bro,

$150 feels a tad rushed
Hence have been keeping to $200 sessions in this house
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 05-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey bro,

$150 feels a tad rushed
Hence have been keeping to $200 sessions in this house
I went for 90 min sessions in this house . If the girl is accommodating, how to enjoy it with just 60 min? Sometimes already spent a lot of time before and in the shower, almost 1/2 the time gone lol.
Old 05-03-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I went for 90 min sessions in this house . If the girl is accommodating, how to enjoy it with just 60 min? Sometimes already spent a lot of time before and in the shower, almost 1/2 the time gone lol.
I also wish I’ve time for longer sessions.
Unfortunately time is a luxury for me.
Nowadays my free time for bonks either during lunch time, after work, weekend (while out running errands) for 1hr max; but I’ll make time for at least one session weekly.
Any longer might arouse suspicions when I’m not back home for dinner.
Old 12-03-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brucewayne69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have you tried Shuang Shuang!? any input to share ..
Old 13-03-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucewayne69 View Post
have you tried Shuang Shuang!? any input to share ..
Shuang Shuang is a new girl? I only know the following

Mandy
Grace
Lu Lu
Sa sa
bai xue

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1