The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

Finally got to try L today for both waxing and p-massage. She looks better in person compared to her WeChat photos. Damage was $68 for waxing and p-massage was $88.

Honestly speaking the p-massage so far like no effect for me. The effort for the waxing for top notch. A lot of time was spent as I previously used shaving which caused the hair to be slightly in grown hence got to pluck 1 by 1.

Lastly end with a happy ending costing 1B. Return to wax: yes. Return to p-massage: no. If u r going down, better to make a booking. She is omo. Also a lot of interruptions as customers keep knocking the door or shouting for her.
Old 13-04-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggestbad View Post
Guess Shirley RTC already? Too bad she is already not around when I discovered the amk shop.

But hor, the one I most gian is the ladyboss A***e. She is totally my type. The first time I'm there for waxing, she did it for me because Lisa was busy. But after that no more already sian
Managed to get lady boss to do for me but all prim and proper, no naughty biz. The whole time I was busy ogling at her ample cleavage every time she bent over. It was a sight to behold!
Old 14-04-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Cowpay69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got good lobang at BB? Pm me for FR and we can trade.
Old 14-04-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cnix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got bugis waxing contact
Old 04-03-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

anyone can share ctc for waxing?
Old 05-03-2024, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 21
middaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to behold

Since this chat pop up, may I ask any bro still in contact with L*** after she rtc? Any idea when she will be back?
Old 05-03-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by middaymoon View Post
Since this chat pop up, may I ask any bro still in contact with L*** after she rtc? Any idea when she will be back?
If u meant lisa.. then she back ling ago..
I delete her ctc but i think the "ang sua" thread got some info on her location..
Old 05-03-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
I delete her ctc but i think the "ang sua" thread got some info on her location..
Bro, which ang sua thread are you referring to
Old 05-03-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

middaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to beholdmiddaymoon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Know she came back then work at 2 location then went back again. Back again Liao? Cannot find anything wor
Old 05-03-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!squarepin is one of the Best!

Lisa already RTC liao, now her last place at Sims got 2 new blood Y*k* (Jap+Chinese Mix) and L*L* (Viet), from photos both look juicy, haha.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Bro, which ang sua thread are you referring to
Bukit merah = ang sua
Old 10-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 9
sonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by middaymoon View Post
She said should be around Apr.
Old 25-03-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone have contact for waxing therapist that doesn't mind erections?

The one I went to before is super clean, if you get erection they will stop and tell you to calm down.
Old 25-03-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Transverse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTransverse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTransverse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting to hear that.

It's a sensitive region and erections should be considered normal during waxing.
The therapist can just continue with the treatment unless you are acting weirdly.

Maybe time to change place? Haha
Old 26-03-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster

By right, it is easier to wax when u erect, no? Surface area all open up n easier to clear the small strands
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1