The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
yes after 12 the girls come from joo chiat pubs
i dun tink got standard price but see how u nego also
your 400 include the tip? she butterfly alot when u r with her in upub? all these i will take into consideration

there was once a fren start up ask the lady not to butterfly and pay her 100 and say to top up 200 more for ON and she agreed
400 is include the tip, on and off will butterfly. Maybe next time i will nego for lower price.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 22-03-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
400 is include the tip, on and off will butterfly. Maybe next time i will nego for lower price.
Which hotel u went to? Overnight price how much? You take taxi/grab or drive?
Old 22-03-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 22-03-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
U Pub got the most expensive beer tower in Geylang!
Bro what’s the tip here for the butterfly ladies ?
Old 22-03-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13785 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
$20 to $30… won’t pay more than $50.
Old 23-03-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
$20 to $30… won’t pay more than $50.
yes agreed , now it seem back to the normal u pub but once again the beer is expensive than before butterfly ladies cannot give more than $50 unless she with you all night
Old 23-03-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Bro I think thought out even weekend the price is the same as week day if go u pub don't go alone unless you are loaded on that day and of course if find gal just stick to one than you will not spend to much but if got Kang Tao than different story Liao
Have been awhile since I visited area G pubs. But weekdays with this kind of price is really ridiculous. I go to pub coz only I alone. Then need to fork out this price. So go KTV alone would not b that much a difference in price?
Old 24-03-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
Have been awhile since I visited area G pubs. But weekdays with this kind of price is really ridiculous. I go to pub coz only I alone. Then need to fork out this price. So go KTV alone would not b that much a difference in price?
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 24-03-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iluvmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
Totally agreed. For that price of 98 per tower. I always go ktv. But if I am alone I go agun.
Old 24-03-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Which hotel u went to? Overnight price how much? You take taxi/grab or drive?
Went to Hotel 81, no drink drive.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 24-03-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Depending on you but $50 max, if girl stay awhile then $20 or $30.

Old 25-03-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Has anyone tried Bar@Lorong13?
Old 01-04-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
Has anyone tried Bar@Lorong13?
I have. Normal decent bar with cheap pints on promo and a private room at the back.
Old 03-04-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
The acceptable beer tower price is $68. Anything more, that place better have some super unique selling point. If not it's just blatant post-covid markup.

However, to be fair, some pubs opens till wee hours - do judge whether it's worth paying more for the late hours.
Where to find $68 nowadays? 497 is like 5 bottles for $68 liao.
Old 03-04-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
I have. Normal decent bar with cheap pints on promo and a private room at the back.
What’s the spend for the private room?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1