The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
well it depends.. some girls do like the macho bad boy vibe haha, but girls will be girls so does not matter because they always have the upper hand... it is better to try new apps like sugarbok,com or Hinge to find new girls
usually teenager girl love the guy who looks macho and think is really pround to have them as boyfriend and will bring them to show off in front of their friends.

Those many in sugarbook.com and says that appearance is most imporatant i think because they still young and their criteria is like that
Old 01-08-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tess97 View Post
Tinder, bumble, okcupid works, got to meet guys from there for ons/fwb. Cmb would cater more for people seeking serious r/s i guess
cmb and sugarbook perhaps can get more quality lead because they are more mature and seeking serious partner
Old 01-08-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbreadmy View Post
Any1 use her on tinder b4?
haha is it mean u r willing to share her contact with us?
Old 01-08-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Familiar View Post
I would say I'm better looking than average so it's not hard for me. Both fwb were from hinting from the girl's side. In fact I didn't even considered a fwb relationship when swiping on dating apps, just looking for ppl to talk to. Standard protocol is talk to each other for weeks then it drifted off to something sexual. They hinted sex and the rest is history. From experience, don't go with the intention of dtf, it's super turn off and make you look desperate. Drop abit of light hearted sexual note and see how she react. If she interested she'll bite your bait one.
i agree we need to talk to the person first so that we have more understanding on each other before we do have a date
Old 01-08-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrembleNoise View Post
Mine does have a mole somewhere on her face, but it's not the right cheek.

She also has another sexy mole somewhere on her body.
then need to capture the photo and let us see ma
Old 01-08-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyer@ View Post
Hard to tell the best but the most memorable one was intro from one of the bro here (pls dun ask me who)

Long story cut short, this bro have scored on one of the chicks from OKC but can’t meet due to issue at his home at the last min.

Passed the contact for me to continue. So we have derived from a plan to convince the chick that I am actually my friend only change of Tel

The chick was a looker
Up her on the first meeting and have been my FB for the next 2 years before things start to cool off.

Also one of my best bonk and encounter
Great unexpected sex
Old 01-08-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php...5#post20764255

My experience in LinkedIn
Old 04-08-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Porky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyer@ View Post
Hard to tell the best but the most memorable one was intro from one of the bro here (pls dun ask me who)

Long story cut short, this bro have scored on one of the chicks from OKC but can’t meet due to issue at his home at the last min.

Passed the contact for me to continue. So we have derived from a plan to convince the chick that I am actually my friend only change of Tel

The chick was a looker
Up her on the first meeting and have been my FB for the next 2 years before things start to cool off.

Also one of my best bonk and encounter
Good for u all bros
Old 07-08-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
This is one of my MILF adventures and I always wanted a MILF to resemble aspects of a Teacher. It is one of my fantasy and I matched with her in Sugarbook.com and at first I thought I was being catfished but my I was starstruck when it was all true.
Usually how much to offer the girls on sugarbook for locals?
Old 07-08-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
i do have question but dun know need to ask which guy hahah
Guys please help out this bro here. Just ended a 10 year fwb and looking for replacement. Above average looking, fit and not inexperienced with women BUT I don't seem to be scoring anything with dating apps. Followed advice on photos and bio but not matching with anyone that responds or wants to chat further. Tried bumble, hinge, tinder cmb for about a month now. I notice they all have lots of fake profiles and Okc seems to have more than the rest.

Advice and help a bro out please
Old 07-08-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Nitework, how old are you?
Old 07-08-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Nitework, how old are you?
40s. Is this a factor? My last fwb was in her 20s though.
Also is it worth paying for okc
Old 08-08-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
Familiar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFamiliar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
40s. Is this a factor? My last fwb was in her 20s though.
Also is it worth paying for okc
You might be out of the filter for those who are 20+. 30+ mostly settled down or would want to settle down so your pool is even smaller. I'm late 20s and it's easy to find girls to the point i have to take a break from dating apps. I paid for okc before, not worth because those are the ones who 'liked' you but you swiped left on.
Old 08-08-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
still got one tinder, sugarbook and I think really has hidden gem especially when u has become the platinum member
Quite expensive sugarbook no?
Old 08-08-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Familiar View Post
You might be out of the filter for those who are 20+. 30+ mostly settled down or would want to settle down so your pool is even smaller. I'm late 20s and it's easy to find girls to the point i have to take a break from dating apps. I paid for okc before, not worth because those are the ones who 'liked' you but you swiped left on.
Ahhh I used the age "trick" to try to get around the filter though so still not getting matches.

As for OKC thanks for the answer to go from here though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1