The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Divorce settlement data - WC education thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakracer View Post
is there a way to have maintanence only for the child not the ex wife ?
Introduce her a new husband. Once she is married, can stop. Alternatively, maybe if she has a big wage increment
Old 21-03-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Introduce her a new husband. Once she is married, can stop. Alternatively, maybe if she has a big wage increment
both solutions quite tough ah. introduce new husband must she like the guy and the guy like her. wage increment depends on the job. Leave it up to fate liao
Old 21-03-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreanoppa View Post
introduce new husband must she like the guy and the guy like her.
no it goes worse than that. They must become legally married.
Most divorcee couples i know only ended up co habiting. They do not remarry legally...
Old 22-03-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
no it goes worse than that. They must become legally married.
Most divorcee couples i know only ended up co habiting. They do not remarry legally...
i think they only remarry if necesasry like doing visa ?
Old 22-03-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
not unless you can get the ex to state she don't want to take a single cent from you if not die also have to pay to ex..even if she earns more then you, still have pay a nominal fee to her...worse part if they leave a option to vary the amount, that means next time when she old don't want to work she can go back court and ask to increase amount....
Old 22-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

I have never asked for maintenance from my ex, so I can ask now?
Old 23-03-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
I have never asked for maintenance from my ex, so I can ask now?
well if you left a clause to vary the order why not, not unless you went for a one time settlement then close case..
Old 23-03-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bsicassecd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaowaratboy View Post
i think they only remarry if necesasry like doing visa ?
Likely will remarry if they have kid?
Old 23-03-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
not unless you can get the ex to state she don't want to take a single cent from you if not die also have to pay to ex..even if she earns more then you, still have pay a nominal fee to her...worse part if they leave a option to vary the amount, that means next time when she old don't want to work she can go back court and ask to increase amount....
Where did u get this info from? If the woman can work educated and can earn decent income, there's no need to give wife a maintenance fee. According to lawyers I asked.
Old 23-03-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Where did u get this info from? If the woman can work educated and can earn decent income, there's no need to give wife a maintenance fee. According to lawyers I asked.
That why you went to see a lawyer so you can tell truth from complete cock like that on the internet.

Was your lawyers advice satisfactory?
Old 23-03-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
its all depends on judge, but in general if she has her own earning capacity and if she really earns much more then the guy...court will assess and perhaps award a nominal sum or not award..but the smart lawyers will tell the woman to leave clause to vary the amount just in case in future they lose job or old cannot work..fyi i became bankrupt and my ex still working...i still have to pay maintenance thou court lower a little..
Old 24-03-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Erm, the wife can don't get married and still stay with the new guy. Then how? ended up sponsoring both.
Old 24-03-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
The outcome of Bro HonkyTonkyMan's case was unusual (even himself admitted it, when we were discussing in another thread). I did asked about his outcome with my relative who was still practising then. It was quite well known within the legal fraternity.

The thing is his outcome was not the norm, why it happened like that...well I am not a judge so...

Bro HonkyTonkyMan always refer to his own divorce (like me); that is more responsible, drawing on one's own experience for reference rather than hearsay.

I would rather read what he posted and then check with the lawyer to make it don't happen (to me).
Old 24-03-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Of course, I only pay to maintain my kid, not my ex-wife.
Old 24-03-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
The outcome of Bro HonkyTonkyMan's case was unusual (even himself admitted it, when we were discussing in another thread). I did asked about his outcome with my relative who was still practising then. It was quite well known within the legal fraternity.

The thing is his outcome was not the norm, why it happened like that...well I am not a judge so...

Bro HonkyTonkyMan always refer to his own divorce (like me); that is more responsible, drawing on one's own experience for reference rather than hearsay.

I would rather read what he posted and then check with the lawyer to make it don't happen (to me).
That's unfortunate for Honky, and as you and he said later, unusual.

The norm is that once the quantum of spousal maintenance is ascertained, it takes unusual circumstances to get it varied, and it is certainly not a case of an ex wife being able to claim more purely on a 'dont want to work' basis.

Perhaps he could share more about his situation in the interest of information sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1