The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Geylang Wanderer

This is my story....in bits and pieces....of my time in geylang.

Lorong 24 jalan molek 14

Thanks to the good frs in the geylang $40 and $50 thread, today i went to this house with three numbers in my head, 1, 4 and 7.

I saw girl 4 and her boobs attracted my attention, face seems ok too so i picked her. She looks mid 30, chinese features. Well done big boobs on a quite slim and petite body with a average bum.

Shower was sop and quite fast, she is friendly and talkative with a good attitude that puts me at ease around her.

On bed i had a bbbj and some frenching too. During sex she initiated intense frenching during missionary and i almost cum. After that i switched to doggy but got soft halfway. Seeing me soft, she saved the day by giving me a bbbj + hj until i cim, all the time having good attitude and friendly smiles. Wow....im really impressed by her level of service and attitude.

Bbbj: simple blow with hj combo till cim all finish then she spit out
Frenching: good
Ar: none
Sex: normal and accomodating to position changes
Attitude: friendly and nice
Old 11-02-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
This is my story....in bits and pieces....of my time in geylang.

Lorong 24 jalan molek 14

Thanks to the good frs in the geylang $40 and $50 thread, today i went to this house with three numbers in my head, 1, 4 and 7.

I saw girl 4 and her boobs attracted my attention, face seems ok too so i picked her. She looks mid 30, chinese features. Well done big boobs on a quite slim and petite body with a average bum.

Shower was sop and quite fast, she is friendly and talkative with a good attitude that puts me at ease around her.

On bed i had a bbbj and some frenching too. During sex she initiated intense frenching during missionary and i almost cum. After that i switched to doggy but got soft halfway. Seeing me soft, she saved the day by giving me a bbbj + hj until i cim, all the time having good attitude and friendly smiles. Wow....im really impressed by her level of service and attitude.

Bbbj: simple blow with hj combo till cim all finish then she spit out
Frenching: good
Ar: none
Sex: normal and accomodating to position changes
Attitude: friendly and nice
u made a thread just for this ?? for what ?? just post at normal $40/$50 geylang thread la aiyoo
Old 24-02-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Wh10 g1

A short hair girl that is slim enough for me, slim tummy but abit stocky. Her boobs feel real to me and its big, C or D cup. Nice curvy bum too

Attitude very average, no chats, just do her job and bye bye. No black face more like bo chup as she is busy on her hand phone playing game.

Cbj and proceed to Fj. Patient with position change. Overall quite average.

Only good thing for me is her figure. No rush. Probably wont rtf despite her nice figure and real big boobs. Even if rtf maybe jus for boobjob only.
Old 02-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

I have heard about the wonders of jm14 g7 from several awesome bros in the fr thread, so i went to try her...

Her face and looks is ok , maybe late 20s or early 30s, looks younger then her housemate g4. Body is curvy with a nice ass and slim enough. Natural C- boobs.

Attitude is friendly and chatty. Patient as well.

As for services....wow......bbbj, french, it was 10/10. This girl is really a sexpert and i left very sextisfied. Her bbbj is quite good too.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

After afew rtf of g7, i can only say that all her commando services open up once u take 2 sessions or rtf

Ass job and ass rim all have, ass rim very deep too + hj

Bbbj till cim, patient and friendly, let u slowly take ur time even if u halfway soft

Very sextisfied

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 11-03-2018 at 09:00 PM.
Old 15-03-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
icepinata is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericepinata is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericepinata is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericepinata is a living Saint! - you won't find bettericepinata is a living Saint! - you won't find better

knn...your thread is damn shit
Old 15-03-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Ah....thursday already....

Still reminiscing of g7....how she give me a bbbj....followed by ar and hj that made my dick very big and shoik...

She is a very good bonk.....tempted to do her again but also feel like trying others
Old 18-03-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

sorry
g7 from where?
Old 18-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

G7 from lorong 24 jalan molek 14 or jm14 in shortform
Old 27-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

My footsteps brought me back to 1818 today....in the tank was 6 girls, g3 and g8 caught my attention.

G3 looks fair and quite chio....i wanted to pick her but another person took her first....so probably next time then try her

G8 on closer look resembles $$$$$q abit, if $$$$$q is 8/10 for looks then g8 is probably 5.5/10 , she can easily score higher on the looks department with better makeup.

Went up the stairs with her, was tempted to start attacking her bum but behaved myself until we reached the room. After stripping our clothes i was pleasantly surprised to discover her naked body.....Slim, natural B+ / C cups with slight sag and a nice curvy bum. She also has a full back tattoo of a fish

In the shower we had some soapy action and she really clean me from chest to toe, accompanied by the occasional rubba rubba.

In bed she spent quite some time licking my chest, followed by a bbbj that i can only describe as below average and can feel abit of teeth. She did put in effort to deep throat but seriously lack suction.

Fast forward the boring bbbj and straight to sex, she deep french with me that really turn on the mood for love making. Also her tongue is very long and i thought my mouth was being invaded by a tentacle monster. If she use her tongue to do Deep AR i think can go to heaven liao.

Sex was good with deep tentacle frenching and i pounded away in missionary but how could i forget her juicy ass, so after frenching her until shoik, i switched her to doggy and wow, im not sure what happened... her doggy went on high gear and i had no escape, she was the 1 fucking me back there, her bouncy ass kept pushing my dick in and out of her pussy and worked my dick like a juicer. I matched her speed and pounded away because i know i have big problems cumming with a condom. If i miss this opportunity maybe i might turn soft and have to settle for a stupid hj.

So i grabbed hold of her waist and never delay the climax anymore, just fuck care and enjoy the ride. Her ass is nice if u know what i mean, some girls too bony and its painful to doggy them, some girls just feel normal. Well g8 belong to the category of girls with a nice curvy ass, you know those that you can feel their ass cheeks bouncing against you when you pound them from behind.

I remember my hands massaging her ass as i shoot into the damn condom, after that still got some friendly chit chat and jokes, then times up liao.

Overall a good bonk, especially for those who like doggy. I wonder if she does Deep AR anot ?, her tongue really suitable for deep ar.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 29-03-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old 29-03-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The street is not that interesting compare to 10 years ago.
Old 31-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Thinking of bonking again and reminiscing about my previous bonks.....ah......i think next round i will go exploring instead of rtf

Excellent bonks
Jm14 g7

Good bonks
1818 g8
Jm14 g4

Average
Wh10 g1
Old 05-04-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
CL77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Thinking of bonking again and reminiscing about my previous bonks.....ah......i think next round i will go exploring instead of rtf

Excellent bonks
Jm14 g7

Good bonks
1818 g8
Jm14 g4

Average
Wh10 g1
Your write ups are short, simple yet detailed. Very nice of you to share your views with the bros here. Can’t up your points as I’m new lolz.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Thxs for the good feedback
Old 05-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Fr on wh10 g8

Im not sure what to say about this girl....

Ok from the tank she looks good with a seductive dress showing her clevage but once she undress i discovered that her body is only average.....overall figure is school girl like slim, boobs is maybe a B or B+, ass is flat, has some tattoos on her hand and half her upper back.

Attitude is bo chup and aloof but not negative attitude. More like just a very honest display about how she feels, later in the session i became soft and she ask me issit i finish liao ? Like she want me to say finish liao so she can faster zhao.. I say not yet finish then she auto go back to sucking my dick and making me hard again. Those girls with genuine bad attitude will grumble, scold u or stuff like that but g8 just obediently start sucking to make me hard again, so to me i still give her a pass for attitude since she is willing to finish the job properly.

2nd round i ask her to go on top and she did it obediently, during cow girl she made no eye contact, just look down and focus on what shes doing. Her attitude make me feel like punishing her and during missionary i can feel how small her body feels against mine, i jitao just whack and slam my dick inside, even tho i had no feeling because of condom, i still whack and punish her with my dick, finally hear some sounds from her hahaha. I felt like i was having non consensual sex with a girl resigned to her fate or something like that.

Surprisingly after banging her hard for awhile...suddenly i had the urge to cum even tho i wasnt feeling anything with the damn condom on...anyway so i ended up cumming loads into the condom while smelling her hair and urr urrrr inside her pussy.

She was half patient in waiting for me to cum finish and remove the condom, i say half patient because after waiting awhile she got impatient and started to want me to get off while i was still resting in the post orgasm state.

Thats all to write about the sex, no cat bath or whatever service, just a disinterested ah lian using her hand to patheticly jerk ur dick with her face looking totally bored. At least her cbj is good enough to make me hard

Something amusing about her is that she does not like people smacking or groping her ass. I did it once in the shower without any complain, 2nd time i did it she complain loudly "cheeee bye i dun like", 3rd time i found a excuse to get near her, she is fully dressed already and i purposely rubbed her flat ass. This time she scream very loud and start to mumble in thai too , lol.

She makes me want to punish her more with my dick and if i had a big dick i will come back to punish her more......seeing her unwilling and sulky look somehow turn me on. Rubbing her ass and experiencing her unhappy reactions provided some thrills too....overall a very different kind of gratification from the usual sextisfaction.

If you ask me to rate her based on the usual service and fj, i have to say she is almost a zero in service and just a pass for sex. She did grumble abit when i ask to change position but to me that is part of her sulky unwilling ah lian fuck experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1