The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Innocently Depraved

After scratching my head and contemplating for a long while, a plan started to come together inside my head. But I had to run it through my head’s common sense department a few times, because on the surface, this plan was obviously nuts.

“So… how do you want to do this?” My mother, Melissa asked while sipping on her iced Americano. We were still at the airport Starbucks

I sighed. “I don’t have any good ideas. Just bad ones. What about you leh, mummy?”

Mum smiled mischieviously. “I’m fine with whatever. As long as I accomplish Tommy’s task.”

“Ahhh… fuck.”

“Language.”

“Okay, okay. Here’s my plan,” I said. Then I lay it all out for my mum.

Mum’s eyes lit up with amusement. “What the… Are you serious?”

“I’m serious. This is the only way I can think of to preserve your dignity somewhat. It makes you seem like an innocent party that is being taken advantage off. The only bad guy in this scenario is me.”

“Aiyo, Barry ah,” mum said. She reached out and squeezed my hand. “You don’t need to be so protective of me. I am fully open to this experience.”

“Haha. I’m doing this for my sake la mummy. How do you think it will look for me if word gets around that my mother is a whore?”

Mom pouted. “I am adventurous, not a whore.”

“Doesn’t make a difference to people if word gets out. I need to make this little adventure of yours containable.”

“Haha. Okay. But honestly, how would that even work? It sounds so implausible.”

I chuckled. “Haiz, mummy. They are 18-year-old boys. They will believe anything. Especially if it gets them laid.”

Mum sipped her coffee contemplatively. “Okay… If you say so. By the way, Tommy says I am available to you, so you can join in if you like, hor?”

I rolled my eyes. “Oh wow. Your master is so generous.”

Mum slapped my arm playfully. “Okay, let’s get these coffee back to those boys. Wait, no. I mean, our CLIENTS. Hehe.”

++++++++++++=======+++++++++++++++

I helped mum take the coffees back to my friends who shyly thanked her.

Mum resumed sipping on her coffee and settled in a seat across from the boys, crossing her slender, shapely legs before them. “So, how did you boys meet my Barry?” She asked cheerily, giving me a glance.

I rolled my eyes and let my mum chat up the boys. In no time, my friends were probably crushing hard on my mum. Such were her charms.

I gave her about 15 minutes to build up rapport with the boys before stepping in. “Hey guys, let’s take a walk. I want to talk to you guys about something.”

Predictably, non of the boys wanted to leave my mum’s company. But I spoke in a tone of voice that let them know something was up.

“Okaylah, go, go,” mum urged kindly, “It’s good to stretch your legs before a flight.”

The guys mumbled their goodbyes and took their leave of my parents. I lead them to a secluded space beside one of those chocolate souvenier shops.

“Yo, Barry, what’s up?” Vincent asked.

I turned around to face the boys. Slowly I took a deep breath before asking, “What do you all think of my mum?” I asked.

Predictably, the boys looked uncomfortable as if I had caught them with a bunch of dirty thoughts.

“She’s… nice.” Raymond said.

“Really pretty lor your mum,” Derrick said and grinned dreamily.

“I still can’t believe she’s your mum, and not your sister…” said Anthony.

Vincent chuckled and said, “Dun worry bro, we won’t hit on her or anything. Your dad is a lucky man.”

“Wanna fuck her?” I asked poignantly.

The question hung in the air like a guillotine as the boys each gaped at me for a full minute.

“Ha… hahaha. Yeah right. Nice one bro…” Anthony said.

“I’m serious,” I replied. “I can get her to fuck any of you. But there will be a price.”

“Wha… what price?” Vincent asked.

“What else? Money lah. You can do anything you can dream of with my mum, other than harm her or record her. But you must pay me.”

“Siao… y-you pimping out your own mother? She’s a prostitute?”

I shook my head and sighed. “Look guys. I got a situation where I kinda need money. My mum is not a prostitute. She never do this thing before. But if you willing to pay, I can get her to play.”

“Huh? But…” Vincent said.

“Don’t worry, this is the good part,” I said, “She won’t realize it. She won’t remember what you do to her.”

“Oi… you can’t seriously be thinking of drugging your own mum and getting us to rape her?” said Anthony.

I snorted. “Nothing so crude. Do you guys believe in hypnosis?”

The four boys blinked back at me in disbelief.

I continued, “So it’s like this. Long story short, I’ve managed to hypnotize my mum. I can get her to do pretty much anything I want. If you pay me, I can get her to do pretty much anything YOU want.”

“What the fuck man… is this a joke?” Raymond asked.

I chuckled again. “I get it. It’s hard to believe. So how about this. I’ll give you four a free show and sample. You guys can decide later whether you want to do business, okay?”

=============+++++++============

I whipped up my phone and called my mum. She picked up after a couple of rings. “Hello? Barry?” She said.

“Mummy, I’m nearby the souvenir shop. I’m a bit short of cash. Can you come help me pay first?”

“Ooooh… okay darling. I’ll be right there,” mum said and ended the call.

I waited awkwardly with my friends for a few minutes until my beautiful mum popped up brightly around the corner. “There you are,” she gushed as she walked up to us. “What are you boys up to?”

“Mummy, listen,” I said -

“The little girl, just could not sleep,
Because her thoughts were way too deep,
Her mind had gone out for a stroll,
And fallen down a rabbit hole.”

Mum’s smile melted and her beautiful face assumed a demure, neutral expression. She stopped and stood completely still before me and the boys.

I glanced back at the boys behind me to make sure the coast was clear behind us. Luckily, it was. Then I turned back to mum and said, “Lift your skirt, mummy. Show us your panties.

Mum cooly reached down and lifted the front of her sundress, baring her shapely, sculpted, fit thighs and her yellow lace panties to me and the boys. What a sight it was, and unbelievably erotic too, what with the bustling airport scene carrying on without a clue behind her. I could almost hear the boys behind me collectively stop breathing.

I let mum stay in that position as long as possible, checking a few times to make sure the corridor behind me remained clear. A gentle blush was forming on mum’s face. This was obviously turning her on as well.

“Okay, enough. Come here, mummy,” I ordered.

My mum Melissa dropped the hem of a skirt and came to stand by my side. I glanced at the boys who looked absolutely shell-shocked.

“Come on, let’s go somewhere a little more private,” I said.

I placed my hand behind my mum’s back and lead her on. The boys followed us to the rear of the corridor where some bathrooms were. This part of the airport was pretty vacant and there were only a few janitors in the area but they didn’t pay us any attention.

I brought my party to the restrooms lane and quickly sneaked my mum into a handicapped toilet. The boys nervously followed us in.

“Lock the door,” I commanded.

Anthony, who entered last, promptly obeyed.

Despite it being a handicapped restroom, it felt pretty cramped with the six of us inside all at once. The four boys stood along the wall by the door while I guided mum to stand before the opposite wall, facing them.

I turned mum’s face towards me by her chin and kissed her on the lips. Mum responded hungrily and started frenching me in front of my friends.

“Oh shit bro…” I heard Derrick groan weakly.

Oh shit is right my friend, I thought. I was getting pretty turned on myself. Never would I have imagine that exposing my mum in front of my schoolmates would be this hot.

I released mum from the kiss and said, “Show them your pussy, mummy.”

Her face flushed, but her expression still relatively neutral, mum replied huskily, “Yes dear.” She then pulled up the hem of her skirt and pushed her panties down to her knees. She then kept her dress raised to show her waxed-smooth, reddish-pink-inflamed, pussy to the boys.

“Fffuck….” Vincent groaned as my mother’s beautiful bald, tight pussy seared itself into his brain. I was pretty sure this image would haunt their dreams for years to come.

“What you think? Pretty right?” I asked my friends.

The boys could only gulp and nod, unable to tear their gaze away from my mother’s enticing bared sex.

I wet my index finger in my mouth, before reaching down to circle mum’s hot, throbbing clit. Mum couldn’t help but shidder and moan. Her eyelids grew heavy with lust, effectively giving the boys before her a ‘fuck-me’ look.

I proceeded to slowly finger my mum’s tight, juicy cunt in front of my friends. “Mummy, you remember my instructions for this holiday trip right? Is your pussy open for business?”

Mum moaned and bit her lip. “Y-yesss d-dear.”

“Say it. Tell my friends properly,” I commanded.

“M-my pussy is o-open for business…” mum announced huskily to the boys.

“You’re going to fuck anyone I tell you to, aren’t you?” I asked as I sped up my fingering and teasing of mum’s clit.

“Yes darling. Anyone you tell me to…” mum panted.

Inside my head, the floodgates have opened. My mind raced with wicked thoughts.

I pulled mum against me and frenched her again while continuing to finger her. After a good long kiss, I pulled back and asked, “Can you let the guys know what this holiday package entails, mummy? Can they fuck your mouth?”

“Y-yes they c-can,” mum replied.

“Can they fuck your ass?”

“Yes darling. They can fuck mummy’s ass.”

“Can my friends fuck your naughty, married pussy?”

“Your friends are welcome to fuck mummy’s naughty, married pussy,” mum panted back excitedly.

“And where can they cum after they fuck you?”

“Anywhere darling. Inside me or outside is fine. I’m on the pill.”

I gave mum a wicked smile. “You know, daddy is probably expecting some romance during this trip as well right?”

Mum’s gaze met mine momentarily. She was obviously unsure where I was going with this. I slid two fingers in her cunt and teased her G-spot. Mum rolled her eyes back and groaned.

I continued, “But you’re definitely not going to give daddy any sex are you? Your tight holes are exclusively for the use of our privileged customers this holiday.”

“Y-yesss…” mum moaned, “For customers only…”

“Good girl,” I said.

“Erghhmm… ahhh… ahhh darling…” Mum moaned and started to buck her hips against my hand. Her hot juices dribbled onto my fingers as I was still steadily fingering her hot, tight cunt.

“Oh yeah, that’s it… Cum. Good girls cum lots, hor mummy? Are you my good girl?”

Hotly flushed and flustered. Mum struggled to reply. “Mmm… yesss dear.”

I glanced back at my friends who all had a front row seat of me fingering my own mother to an orgasm. Raymond and Derrick were already massaging their hardons in front of their shorts.

I chuckled and turned back to mum. “Get on your knees and make me cum, mummy.”

Still shaking from her intense orgasm, my mother immediately slid down to the floor and started undoing my trousers, she then fished out my hard as fuck cock and slipped it lovingly between her lips.

I glanced at the boys again and chuckled. “Guys, you can take out your dicks and jerk off. You guys look like you need it. As a freebie, if you can last until my mum makes me cum, you can each unload on her face or in her mouth.”

The boys only hesitated for a split second before quickly endeavoring to lose their shorts. Soon, four boys were fapping their hard cocks at my mum from across the room while she expertly tried to wring my cum from my balls. With her skills, it took no time at all and I was soon ejaculating into her welcoming mouth while she locked her lips possessively over my cockhead.

Mum made a show swallowing my cum and demurely licking her lips and fingers. She then glanced over seductively at the other boys.

“Come on guys, don’t be shy. Step up,” I said.

“Ffffuck… I’m just gonna do it,” Vincent grunted hotly. He stepped forwards and mum half-crawled across the floor over to him. She sat on the floor, looking up expectantly at him, then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue invitingly.

“Oh sssshittt… this is so hotttt!” Vincent groaned as he aimed and fapped his cock at my mother, Melissa’s beautiful, flushed face.

In no time, Vincent moaned and erupted, sending spurts of hot jizz across my mum’s face and on her tongue.

“Ahh… fffuck… fuck…” Vincent moaned, his body shaking and his knees buckling. He backed away a few steps but ended up falling on his ass backwards.

By then, Raymond and Derrick had already stepped up and was already masturbating furiously over my mum’s serene, cum-painted face. About a minute or two later, the two boys moaned with satisfaction and added their own finishing touches to the sticky canvas that was my mother.

Anthony approached last. He was probably already teethering on the edge because no sooner than he aimed his excited cock at my mum’s face, he started cumming. “Ohhhh fuckkk… ah… shit ffuck…” Anthony groaned. He had good aim though. Most of his spunk shot directly into my mum’s open, waiting, panting mouth.

Once Anthony’s cock gave its last spurt, mum closed her mouth and swallowed. She licked her lips and started scooping cum from her face onto her fingers which she proceeded to suck seductively.

I smirked at the boys, who were red-faced, wheezing and panting with their flacid dicks out. “And that concludes the free trial,” I said. “So how now? Wanna buy or not?”
Old 11-03-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

welcome TS back!! awesome update
Old 11-03-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
gothere8u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Support for more updates
Old 11-03-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Damn this is making me horny!
Old 15-03-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Innocently Depraved

Very well written TS
Old 17-03-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 6
yenhuijoe is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryenhuijoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very well written, enjoying the updates. Thank you for taking the time to update the story
Old 19-03-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is the kind of writing style that i like
Old 24-03-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice very nice
Old 25-03-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jwzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back sir
Old 26-03-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
GanSmljSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratbert View Post
This is the kind of writing style that i like
same here well
Old 28-03-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

will there be anymore updates?
Old 01-04-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MIA already??
Old 02-04-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
StopDevouring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel View Post
MIA already??
Ride a camel and run away
Old 04-04-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

So thread abandoned?
Old 04-04-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratbert View Post
So thread abandoned?
Be patience TS might Mia for awhile, sometime a longer but he will be back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1