The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 18-03-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Twinkle / XX / C****a*
All 3 have their own individual unique skillsets
They were closed frens always hangout together
Old 18-03-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Seems like xx is the new Twinkle
No la, they are special in different field. Twinkle is good in her hdly, XX is good in her ass poking. She will oil her finger and finger fuck you till you wants to shit
Old 18-03-2023, 02:40 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
No la, they are special in different field. Twinkle is good in her hdly, XX is good in her ass poking. She will oil her finger and finger fuck you till you wants to shit
I dun like ass poking. I prefer ml stroke my prick slowly, very shiok.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 18-03-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I dun like ass poking. I prefer ml stroke my prick slowly, very shiok.
Oh, you don’t like the shitting feeling ah… haha
Old 18-03-2023, 03:52 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha ha, later my shit comes out how? Damn pai seh leh.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 18-03-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, no la… you only have the want to shit or shit coming out feeling…. Shit will not come out unless you starts to push…. Haha if really come out, then you have to stay back and clean lor…. Hahaha
Old 18-03-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just upped u bro
Old 18-03-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Just upped u bro
Just upz you.
Old 18-03-2023, 06:04 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Haha, no la… you only have the want to shit or shit coming out feeling…. Shit will not come out unless you starts to push…. Haha if really come out, then you have to stay back and clean lor…. Hahaha
That's why I don't take risk mah. Might be blacklisted by this spa in future.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 18-03-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosei77 View Post
Just upz you.
Just upped u back in return 😅😅
Old 18-03-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Seems like xx is the new Twinkle
twinkle would scream if I'm trying to caress her butt, if not she would be perfect, we'll see whether if her attitude changes in new place

xx seems friendly does not siam, there are only handful of mls can handle me
Old 18-03-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's why I don't take risk mah. Might be blacklisted by this spa in future.
No la, you will be famous there. All the ml will know that you had shitted during your session
Old 19-03-2023, 01:29 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
No la, you will be famous there. All the ml will know that you had shitted during your session
Ha ha, this type of fame I give you lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 19-03-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2ngc8 View Post
twinkle would scream if I'm trying to caress her butt, if not she would be perfect, we'll see whether if her attitude changes in new place

xx seems friendly does not siam, there are only handful of mls can handle me

Scream! Wow that's intense.
Old 19-03-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
It's an acquired taste.

Some like it and some don't.

I absolutely hate it.

The worse is the massage lady knows I hate it so they will tickle my butthole. Purposely annoying me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1