The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trueno_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Guys,dont spoil market please. 100-120 for full is good enough. You start paying 150-200, it will artificially push up prices. Last month i went to one near bugis and this 30+ china lady ask for 200 for full Hj100, and bj 150. Ridicules!
The Spa fj market already spoil for 120+50 entrance piano massage. Consider Spa room, bed, bathroom is only half size of GL room n only last 20mins service. Now a day if horny I prefer go GL legal cat150 syt sexy dress good fj job. Masseuse who provide fj usually don't massage well n eat time no point spoil my mood to nego. So I go clean spa for massage only n tip $10 the hard massage. Just my own opinion , I know our bro here will say is different feeling.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I find as ang moh they try it on more - one place wanted to charge $50 for 30 mins entrance so I was walking they dropped to $20 for 30 mins. Knowing they dropped to try and carrot chop if I accepted, so accepted to see what rates they would tyr - massage was very very light piano and lasted all of 5 mins then asked GQ HJ $100, BJ $170 FJ $250 when I started to negotiate suddenly no speak English so suddenly I got up dressed and went to leave, as I tried to leave boss lady came tried to stop me - told her I was long time in Singapore and if she wanted we could call police to discuss suddenly no more resistance to me going. Place was in one of well know places in Chinatown, noticed closed down within a week. As other bros have said if service good give a tip and may get to be a regular. But I will not pay more than $100 for FJ but I have give many tips after good service. I find SYT try it on most, I prefer to go for good looking auntie types as massage usually better and extras also good.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
I find as ang moh they try it on more - one place wanted to charge $50 for 30 mins entrance so I was walking they dropped to $20 for 30 mins. Knowing they dropped to try and carrot chop if I accepted, so accepted to see what rates they would tyr - massage was very very light piano and lasted all of 5 mins then asked GQ HJ $100, BJ $170 FJ $250 when I started to negotiate suddenly no speak English so suddenly I got up dressed and went to leave, as I tried to leave boss lady came tried to stop me - told her I was long time in Singapore and if she wanted we could call police to discuss suddenly no more resistance to me going. Place was in one of well know places in Chinatown, noticed closed down within a week. As other bros have said if service good give a tip and may get to be a regular. But I will not pay more than $100 for FJ but I have give many tips after good service. I find SYT try it on most, I prefer to go for good looking auntie types as massage usually better and extras also good.

Lol won't happen to have lots of thread in forum ba... From e sound of it seem like Same location... I forget the part when I should bring up e police when If I dun wan service n they keep forcing me to have
Old 03-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tell the lady boss go ahead call the police. See what her reaction will be if the police really come down and discovered that her shop offered extra services. Glad that you stood your ground. Nowadays most of the MLs think that it is to get money from us. That is why now I go for clean massage . If I want to release I'll just go over to Geylang and pay $150.00 . It is now getting harder to find a good ML who really knows how to massage well.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 03-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

yes bro, now its hard to come across ML with extra services that can also provide a good massage.

so these days i'd go find FL/ML/WL then i go to a clean joint for a good massage, weekly routine liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Tell the lady boss go ahead call the police. See what her reaction will be if the police really come down and discovered that her shop offered extra services. Glad that you stood your ground. Nowadays most of the MLs think that it is to get money from us. That is why now I go for clean massage . If I want to release I'll just go over to Geylang and pay $150.00 . It is now getting harder to find a good ML who really knows how to massage well.

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 05-12-2015, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Wah, so gangster ah chinatown?

Quote:
Old 05-12-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntlickerking View Post
Indeed now the price is ridiculous. I was quoted 150 for BJ from Xixi and 200 for FJ. She from this recently hot joint with many syt there. The rest there all quote at least 150 for FJ. lol
I know which joint bro.... I tried one girl . Ask for $150 fj i told her i only got $120 she lan lan accept or else she will not earn any... U hv to be firm the most u leave n go people park $ 130 all in or wechat girls $100 all include place. Dun be dictated they need the money
Old 05-12-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

To not be mr robert, is 100 pre or post entrance/massage fee?
Assuming 100 is 1 shot 45 min, I suppose ML gals a bit more pricey but more standard than those dome 2 bad service aeroplane.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I find as ang moh they try it on more - one place wanted to charge $50 for 30 mins entrance so I was walking they dropped to $20 for 30 mins. Knowing they dropped to try and carrot chop if I accepted, so accepted to see what rates they would tyr - massage was very very light piano and lasted all of 5 mins then asked GQ HJ $100, BJ $170 FJ $250 when I started to negotiate suddenly no speak English so suddenly I got up dressed and went to leave, as I tried to leave boss lady came tried to stop me - told her I was long time in Singapore and if she wanted we could call police to discuss suddenly no more resistance to me going. Place was in one of well know places in Chinatown, noticed closed down within a week.
Such places should be exposed and blacklisted permanently.
Good Riddance that this place is gone.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
yes bro, now its hard to come across ML with extra services that can also provide a good massage.

so these days i'd go find FL/ML/WL then i go to a clean joint for a good massage, weekly routine liao.
If you need to release just go Geylang . Pay $150.00 and get the full package. You can bonk in peace.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 05-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Sharing my experience.

last month, i worked late and drove past lavender. Saw alot of SPAs and decided to pop into 1 shop to check it out. Entrance is $45/hr.

The girl start to massage me on medium to light piano. after about 15-20min, turn over and she ask the CG while touching my half-asleep 2IC. I saw her face while i was laying down was not appealing, and her strokes are not sensual. So when she told me the prices. $80HJ $150FJ. I no mood and pretend say not enough money. Suddenly she turn and took my hanging pants from the wall and ask me to check my wallet again. The way she hold my pant and shaking them in front of me was quite irritating so i was quite pissed off and told her firmly that i m not keen to do special. What happened next was an eye-opener.

She claimed that i die die MUST "消费“ no matter whether i want special anot. Or else she dun make anything that nigh. She kinda of go hysterical.. she was shouting and claimed that since i have touched her. I need to pay her! I also shout back at her asking : "我什么时候摸了妳?". Heng, no one is in the shop. then she continued her ranting at the counter and then came in again to ask me again to pay her for the HJ? I asked back... "几时打的飞机? She was damn pissed at me and kept asking me for money. So when i about the leave, i coolly showed her my wallet (with lots of 50s notes) to her and say "老子就是有钱,也不会给你

She was lagi siaoz liao by now and she screamed: "你要报警的话, 我不怕。 我是PR” while i was making my way out.

So moral of the story. Dun give in when they asked for nonsensical prices. Alway stand your ground!
Old 05-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold

Wow ! Bro. I feel for u. 😰😰😰
Old 05-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow bro, good one.. i had a similar encounter with u but its from the massage thread. First its fake photos and secondly when she took off her clothes theres a foul smell and I couldnt take it..

I then said im tired and want to leave but will pay a rejection fee of 20 bucks, she showed black face and say must give full 100. I said i did nothing and why i have to pay the full amount. She still tried to run towards me to push me but i stood firm and shove her off...

Then when I was leaving she and her friend said no money dont come, i showed them my wallet with about 300 to 400 bucks in there. Not that much but at least 3 to 4 times her rate already. Told her 老子就是不给你.. these days be it fl,ml or those from spa, they are taking things for granted that u come in alr u must pay the full amount even theres no service rendered yet. If you go into a restaurant and walk out after sitting for 5 mins just looking at the menu without ordering, no charge as well.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Wa bro sexmen your the man!
Upheld the pride of SG men lol
While I've seen my fair share of bad attitude gals but I've never seen anyone as bad as yours, but you did great!

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 06-12-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold

These days hard to find one really good ml
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1