The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcinseoul View Post
Thanks Hurricane appreciate it
I hope samsters dun just take sbf as a cheonging forum...there are plenty of information...take your time to surf and read the various sub-forums...

you will be surprised what you have to learn...

like what boss said...he just provide the platform...the information here including photos and forums belong to samsters...he owned nothing except the hardware and forum name...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-03-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AsianNerdyLego deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was one night where I didn't want to go back to a hotel after a drink with my friend.

I was more focused on the women than my drink.

I think because I was in Gangnam, the unnies in the area were pretty and sexy.

I know I couldn’t help it.
Since I came to Seoul I should experience the nightlife here to the fullest.
We headed to a place called Tiffany.

The kind staffs and mamasan guided us, and then the pretty mamasan started to talking

I told her I want a girl as pretty as her, she was flattered and smiled.

She told me she get me a good one with big boobs like her. Nice.

After taking a shower, my friend went in first and I followed.

The girl was much prettier than the girls that I was looking at the bar.
Her name was DIA (as in diamond)

Thank you Mamasan~

She was short but not to short and I thought her boobs were fake, but they weren’t.

Damn it was a natural C~

It was awesome. As soon as I saw her, she kissed me, sucked my nipple, and started the BJ.

Colorful lights were shining in the hallway, and other girls approached.
They moaned and talked dirty. I can see my friend being sucked against the wall by another pretty girl.

He looked so happy.

My girl pushed me against the wall in front of her room, she sucked my dick and the other two girls sucked on both of my nipples.

She kissed me and I tasted some sweetness. What the? There was a candy passed from her mouth to mine.

The club service is the best.

We went into the room and had cigarette together, I told her I had a friend and she says let’s visit the couple later.

I told her I don't want the waterbed service so, we went straight to the bed.
Her service in bed is as good as on waterbed.

She puts me on bed and spread the oil across my body and started caress me with her mouth. Yes. her big boobs against my back felt so good.

She flips me around and her service continues. It’s heaven-like

Her service is unbelievable, so memorable.

I need to come back and see her again.

I enjoyed every minute while I was at this place, Tiffany.
Old 10-03-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianNerdyLego View Post
I enjoyed every minute while I was at this place, Tiffany.
Bro, what's the prices for Tiffany?
Old 12-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hungrypanda81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Seoulnfor the day. Anyone want to link up and search for a mp or barber shop? Maybe a k+?
Old 13-03-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
havingfun123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First post, just found this page late on the second of four nights in Korea, didn’t realize I’ll get blocked on Google, was trying to piece together what to do from other sources but thankfully found so much good info here. Paying it back with an update on both Jinju Spa, a full review of the Thai massage place down the road (maybe 1-2 blocks closer to the train station? Huge sign on building), and full review of Donut Amna and K+ in Hongdae. TL;DR and more details below. Can answer any specific questions as well.

Did K+ in Hongdae (was ok, could have been better, but had to try it), Donut Amna (highly recommend), and thai massage place near Jinju Spa (only HJ and thai massage, albeit both were good), full details below! Can answer any questions too

Went to Jinju Spa 10pm weekday, said I was from America (didn’t know about forum and Singapore trick) and they said “Sorry we are closed”. Then off to other massage place and closed. Side note: different day I walked around Hooker Hill and I couldn’t find anything nor barbershop poles! It's dead. Anyways, back to Thai place, although I got legit Thai massage, only HJ. Although HJ was legit very good. 60k for 1hr Thai massage, 50k for HJ. Could be better, could be worse? Next day went to Gain, seemed closed around 10-11am weekday, couldn’t open door, thought it was closed, then went to Donut, 260k 1s, Singapore trick worked (I’m American but am brown), early 30s girl very cute and short, nuru massage/AR was amazing, BBBJ/HJ not bad, start in mish (making me do work!) then doggy then cowgirl then break (I got tired) then standing for hella long, couldn’t finish (another issue I have) inside her (she put on condom right before mish) so I jerk myself off while grabbing her ass and she rubbing my nipples (they love nipple play!) and finish on towel (I ask where to finish and she says towel, should I have said can I finish on your face/tits?), then chill/pillow talk with Google Translate for 10min, then shower, then back up, put clothes back on, and out I go. Wanted to do a kissbang and read about K+, go back to Hongdae, I walk around hella at the wrong “Mega Coffees” until I get to the right one (L7 branch one), go down, girl at counter is CUTE and says 60k won (I think?) and motions to go brush teeth. After she picks a room, and I like try to say “can I get a girl who speaks decent English” but she doesn’t understand, I repeat and she looks a bit annoyed (woops) and then after few min girl walks in, kinda chubby but I don’t mind. English not that good, we manage, bit awkward but not terrible, chat, hold hands, start making out, then chat, then make out more, then chat, then lay down, then make out/hug/cuddle, she’s not into it as much though, also no mention of HJ/BJ at all (I could have gone for round 2 with HJ but didn’t mind). After 25min (theres a timer) she motions to call it and I leave.
Old 13-03-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
astimegoesby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

I'm visiting Seoul in April and I'm looking for decent massage by local lady with extras (auto-roaming, hj/bj). Anyone has any recommendations?
Old 14-03-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
donutdonuts is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonutdonuts is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonutdonuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If anyone go to Seoul and look for a decent anma,
try Donuts in kangnam, Seoul.
Such a decent massage with beautiful local girls!
Old 14-03-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by donutdonuts View Post
If anyone go to Seoul and look for a decent anma,
try Donuts in kangnam, Seoul.
Such a decent massage with beautiful local girls!
Oh.. I just went.. it is near L7 gangnam hotel.. near seouleung train station.. I remembered going there last time.. 260k krw for 1 shot.. lift servicing your nip. Den bbbj you in club style.. go after 8pm will have 2 additional ladies to service u.. if not just bbvj by the lady. Den inside will have nuru with ar N bbbj before final f job..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 16-03-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Hello folks. Been many years since i visiting Seoul and so I forgot everything about this city. Just book tickets this Sun to have a break again, would appreciate advice and recommendations on hotels where its convienient to night drinking spots or streets.

As I am travelling alone, would prefer alittle to the 'safer' hotels. If I noticed correctly, L7 chain hotels seem to be budget friendly 4star hotel?

I would also like comments on which area is nice to stay where its close to local street food, local drinking places. Gangnam? Hongdae? Itaewon?
Old 16-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

I remembered writing this fr last night and clicked submit.. but end up it wasn't here..

Went for donut anma again after visiting a strip salon. First time visiting the strip salon like a fish tank style to choose gal. 750k which is quite steep. Didn't see any gal I like so find some excuses to leave even though okt said can wait for new batch of gals.

Went donut and ask for petite gal with beautiful face and sexy body. Ended up with "Rang-i". Took 290k for 2 shots. Bbbj in the lift and in the club with 3 other couples. 2 couples in the room, 1 next to me. Rang-I looks the most natural compared to other ladies. More like gnd.. the rest standard plastic face. So just nice gotten rang-i.

After bbbj, she cap with her mouth and stand up holding the wall and ask me f her in standing doggy with one leg up. This was the position I wanted to do.. she sextified me. Then the guy inside the room came out and walked under rang-i to another room. His lady followed him.. then f my lady doggy.. still no cum, she pulled me into the room to continue f in missionary. Tried to focus to cum fast so that got time for 2nd round. Shot into her and rest to talk talk..

She parked at my hotel for 7bucks over night. Which is a good deal. Nuru by her was good. Ar and sucking like a fish. A bit of Sumata.. very experienced to put the shower head with towel to have warm water under my body to keep warm.. bbbj a bit..

Dried up and go to bed. While she lick n bbbj me, suddenly a lady came in with a guy.. then the lady lick my nip while rang-i lick the nip of the other guys standing in front of me..

I think the scene made my rod stand.. the lady left and rang-I saw my dick standing and she exclaimed!! Why you become Hard by my friend.. cos my dick still sleeping while she bbbj me.. but my rod become hard with just nip lick by the other lady.. but rang-i just carryon to service me.. lick my balls.. bbbj me and move yo 69 position for me to lick her.. did for 5min before she jumped up and said let's f as my rod was semi hard..

F her hard in missionary but tired.. then move to doggy. Her ass is good for doggy.. f very hard and fast.. trying to focus but tired.. slowed down my thrust.. and f slowly. Zhe didn't complain or say anything but just let me f her.. try to fasten again and slow again and trying to get the feeling.. after quite sometime, gotten some feeling as she's very hardworking and accommodating, I unloaded finally.. then she just said good.. I apologise for f her so long. 😄 but she's fine with jt.

Overall great f.. talk talk some more before leaving..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 18-03-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ashkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Korea and had the chance to go to the kiss bang at Hongdae. Easy to find based on the info the other Bros shared.

60k for 30mins. 90k for 60mins.
I asked if can swap girl halfway cos I didn’t wanna be stuck with the same girl for 1hr if CMI. Answer was no. So I opted for 30mins. Was told to brush teeth.

After brushing, as I exited the toilet, happened to see a room where all the girls were sitting and chatting. I saw a very very plus size girl. I scared I get her so I faster tell the counter lady (as she showed me to my room) that I wanted slim girl. She said ok.

Girl I got was “Hana” - standard above average Korean face. 25yrs old. She was wearing loose dress so couldn’t tell if she slim at first (later on after action started can feel she got a bit of tummy)

In the room, a bit awks. She seemed to just sit and want to make small talk with her nonexistent English. So I had to initiate with her. Although I kiss her and she kiss me back, she kept pulling away. Then I pop the golden question and she only offered HJ and said it’s very ex. 50k. Decided to go for it just for the experience with a K girl.

HJ not that great. Can roam top and bottom but didn’t go inside panties. Cannot lick nipple. I asked her to lick mine and she basically latch on with no licking or sucking. Took some time before I blew my load. Once done she seemed a lot more at ease.

Overall service and girl wasn’t great but I’m glad I did it for the experience. Also, I saw a few much better looking girls in the room just now. I contemplated going for another round but little bro satisfied so decided to just visit the regulars back home instead.

Next visit to Korea, I’ll plan to visit the anmas instead. More ex but sounds way more exciting 😂
Old 19-03-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Gokai123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will be in seoul in mid-April. Might want to go donuts anma. Singaporean here.

Do they still accept Singaporeans? Saw from an earlier post that the 'Singaporean'card was denied at donuts.
Old 20-03-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
donutdonuts is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonutdonuts is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdonutdonuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Yeah they do accept ‘Singaporean’ for sure. There must be a miscommunication before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokai123 View Post

Do they still accept Singaporeans? Saw from an earlier post that the 'Singaporean'card was denied at donuts.
Old 20-03-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

havingfun123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashkon View Post
Visited Korea and had the chance to go to the kiss bang at Hongdae. Easy to find based on the info the other Bros shared.

60k for 30mins. 90k for 60mins.
I asked if can swap girl halfway cos I didn’t wanna be stuck with the same girl for 1hr if CMI. Answer was no. So I opted for 30mins. Was told to brush teeth.

After brushing, as I exited the toilet, happened to see a room where all the girls were sitting and chatting. I saw a very very plus size girl. I scared I get her so I faster tell the counter lady (as she showed me to my room) that I wanted slim girl. She said ok.

Girl I got was “Hana” - standard above average Korean face. 25yrs old. She was wearing loose dress so couldn’t tell if she slim at first (later on after action started can feel she got a bit of tummy)

In the room, a bit awks. She seemed to just sit and want to make small talk with her nonexistent English. So I had to initiate with her. Although I kiss her and she kiss me back, she kept pulling away. Then I pop the golden question and she only offered HJ and said it’s very ex. 50k. Decided to go for it just for the experience with a K girl.

HJ not that great. Can roam top and bottom but didn’t go inside panties. Cannot lick nipple. I asked her to lick mine and she basically latch on with no licking or sucking. Took some time before I blew my load. Once done she seemed a lot more at ease.

Overall service and girl wasn’t great but I’m glad I did it for the experience. Also, I saw a few much better looking girls in the room just now. I contemplated going for another round but little bro satisfied so decided to just visit the regulars back home instead.

Next visit to Korea, I’ll plan to visit the anmas instead. More ex but sounds way more exciting 😂
This was my experience too. Next time I'll have to look harder for a better kissbang where it would be nice to get HJ/BJ from a younger girl who hopefully speaks english
Old 20-03-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 13
gv12130 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokai123 View Post

they definitely accept bro. threy are even advertising in SBF now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1