The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
splitforfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

guys hows the butterfly situation like now? 1 hour only see them 10 minutes? so they run 6 customer?
Old 02-02-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
My advice is to avoid 3 session clubs for action (any club that starts at 3-4 pm). Most of these girls tend to be

1. Younger and have many men chasing
2. Tired after working 3 sessions

Most of the 2 session clubs tend to be more willing to go out.
Thanks for your feedback. the 2 sessions clubs, at what time do they start? Any recommendation on the club?

So for me to fully understand:
Do you get some extras in the KTV itself except petting and french? Do HJ/BJ/FJ happen inside some KTVs? Or in order to do FJ, you need to go out to a hotel?
Based on your experience, what the cost may look like to get to FJ?
Old 02-02-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
zuszus88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixiang View Post
Bro, recommend K2, galaxy or supreme la. but that's my opinion - why u no test water 1 night then you make your choice la.

helps give FR also okie ? Thanks.
test water needs to use own money bro.. While going with customer can use entertainment budget 😏

from my experiences pre covid visiting k2, the playability is there but the girls not as beautiful as starlight
Old 02-02-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuszus88 View Post
test water needs to use own money bro.. While going with customer can use entertainment budget 😏

from my experiences pre covid visiting k2, the playability is there but the girls not as beautiful as starlight
Galaxy is my recommendation. U may want to try New Lisbo but that place to me is not as clean as Galaxy la. Let me know if u want go Galaxy I arrange mummy take care of u. I also took business clients there before lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 02-02-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
aquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforza View Post
Go lv7/9 and kena from there
Raw is WAR

Want to risk it at least take PreP
Old 02-02-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Why he tipped $520? That’s insane leh it’s piak piak pricing already. He’s a towkay is it? Uncle here also long time never play mid 20s girls. Now kena KC they make me feel younger when I spend time with them.
His this one call gongtao rabak. i personally never spoke to him before but tiagong he don't earn much also. maybe 3k-4k?
The lady not say very pretty or young syt also. i think likely early 30s for the lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
So for me to fully understand:
Do you get some extras in the KTV itself except petting and french? Do HJ/BJ/FJ happen inside some KTVs? Or in order to do FJ, you need to go out to a hotel?
Based on your experience, what the cost may look like to get to FJ?
I heard now hj/bj/fj in the room itself less common now. Definitely still have out there, likely find at supreme/k2 type of joints. havent been to this kind of joints in a long time so can't comment. but regardless money enough anything also can.

FJ i think now ST should be around 400 and up? essentially still depend on the girl itself. If you're close to the mms, ask the mms help you nego. If you very good at KC-ing, free also have but this one need time and effort.

Just remember, its always willing buyer willing seller. Even if you want to pay $10000 just for FJ. you happy can liao.
I don't think worth it to dabao ktv girls ah. they diao qi lai mai. The experience tend to be similar to calling FL outside but with more steps because need to ownself find hotel buy condom. Unless you got good rapport and connection with the lady, then things will be less commercial.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
zuszus88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Galaxy is my recommendation. U may want to try New Lisbo but that place to me is not as clean as Galaxy la. Let me know if u want go Galaxy I arrange mummy take care of u. I also took business clients there before lol
what is the damage there like?
Old 02-02-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuszus88 View Post
what is the damage there like?
Depends wat time slot u want, wat u wanna drink. Mami @100. Girls@$100. Go Sunday all $70. Chivas 12yr cheapest. Followed by Martell. Can’t remember the price but should be no more than $350 iicrc. Beer are $100 a tower

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 02-02-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 11
EmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to behold

Looking for kakis tonight for 9pm-3am / 11pm - 3am, got me and my frend, pm me ur wechat id if interested
Old 02-02-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking for kakis to fusion 8 tonight. Quite last minute but yeah just trying luck
Old 03-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Hi Bros,

Not sure if this is right thread to ask such a question. Recently tried out 2 ktv joints and chosen the Ang Pai kind of hostesses. Both also went back 3 to 4 sessions already but refused to do out call. Damn emo, I will not say there’s no chemistry as there was a decent amount of Frenching and Petting.

My question to senior bros and thick$ Uncles out there, what is your advice and how much you are willing to spend to outcall those hot ones for one night. If they continue to reject hotel services will you still support her? Thanks
Hi Bro,

Most of them got bfs/loaded rich bros who are willing to pay to "Bao" them after work. Normally you spend around 500-1k for outcall. Some bros might find that it is worth it.

However, got 1 angpai even told me she rejected sex for few k. Probably kana bao by rich bf.

But there are hostesses who are here for money and highest bidder of the night will attain her service.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Hi Bro,

Most of them got bfs/loaded rich bros who are willing to pay to "Bao" them after work. Normally you spend around 500-1k for outcall. Some bros might find that it is worth it.

However, got 1 angpai even told me she rejected sex for few k. Probably kana bao by rich bf.

But there are hostesses who are here for money and highest bidder of the night will attain her service.
The most I paid for is $500. Met a viet gal at a KTV and she is a top notch instragam model with more than 20,000 followers. She came here on social visit pass. So she just told me she came here to work for fun and going holiday here becoz her first time too.

We met at about 1pm pick her up at her home Went to eat viet food and go hotel for 3 hrs. We fuck twice. Then bring her go marina bay walk2 take photos since her first time here. On the way there from hotel it was alrd almost dark. So while I was driving she suddenly go down on me and blow me while I was driving. It was like the best thrilling 20 mins of my life driving while she continuously give me blowjob.

Then once reach marina bay we take photos and eat at the bar there. It was close to 10pm then we fuck another round but this time at the back of my car seat. We went to an old shopping centre at selegie (give you hint one of this shopping centre carpark parklane/peace centre). After that 11pm sent her home, while sending her home, she also give me blowjob.

Think this $500 is worth it. She told me to meet her in vietnam but I refuse lah. Dont want to have string attached.
Old 03-02-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
The most I paid for is $500. Met a viet gal at a KTV and she is a top notch instragam model with more than 20,000 followers. She came here on social visit pass. So she just told me she came here to work for fun and going holiday here becoz her first time too.

We met at about 1pm pick her up at her home Went to eat viet food and go hotel for 3 hrs. We fuck twice. Then bring her go marina bay walk2 take photos since her first time here. On the way there from hotel it was alrd almost dark. So while I was driving she suddenly go down on me and blow me while I was driving. It was like the best thrilling 20 mins of my life driving while she continuously give me blowjob.

Then once reach marina bay we take photos and eat at the bar there. It was close to 10pm then we fuck another round but this time at the back of my car seat. We went to an old shopping centre at selegie (give you hint one of this shopping centre carpark parklane/peace centre). After that 11pm sent her home, while sending her home, she also give me blowjob.

Think this $500 is worth it. She told me to meet her in vietnam but I refuse lah. Dont want to have string attached.

Some guys like you very lucky, either got skills or yandao. Uncle here old already maybe that’s why syt don’t like me. Am not loaded too
Old 03-02-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Hi Bro,

What’s usually the reason when kena bao don’t wanna let other guys f already? Still a few k is good money. I find that maybe sometimes these Ang Pais only do with those men which they chemistry with only. Selective
Old 03-02-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaohai888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can comment on Villa KTV? Wanted to find out how's the playability and quality of girls at Villa KTV?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1