The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-03-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

31 year old v popped
Met this girl online i think tinder
she said she would match guys and dudes would immediately sexualise
anyway she would refuse to sexualise the calls etc and very sweet innocent girl
tanned skin, short and thick kind of body (think powerlifter but not squarish)
met her first time and she gave me a bj and fingered her
but shes a virgin and abit of blood. she was so flaky and like she would close her legs etc. left it at that.
i never think its a wasted oppurtunity and just kept chatting like normal
1 month later met up today. i told her rain so much better being indoors. she didnt suspect we were going hotel lol
after bring her then she says shes on her period
told her dont worry
she never bj me properly but i was so hard that i started and there was some tension.
"go slower"
doing doing doing and i told her turn around
from the curtains the light came through
and i realise my member had hit her bum
lol there was so much blood
and i told her that
she got so self conscious
calmed down , talk abit worked it up again
and the sheets were bloody
first time i had to do housekeeping in the room.
good for her she got it out of the way. 31 yrs old havent had sex. just working for family.
Old 05-03-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 6
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Know this indo babe from TanTan.
Any bros have info of her to share?
Gonna meeet her soon so need to prep for the best opportunity.
Old 05-03-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post

How much u pay her? $200 or more? Stretch Yr dollar. Not worth so much.
Old 06-03-2023, 03:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
looks like a tranny
Old 06-03-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
31 year old v popped
but shes a virgin and abit of blood. she was so flaky and like she would close her legs etc. left it at that.
1 month later met up today. i told her rain so much better being indoors. she didnt suspect we were going hotel lol
told her dont worry
she never bj me properly but i was so hard that i started and there was some tension.
"go slower"
and i told her that
good for her she got it out of the way. 31 yrs old havent had sex. just working for family.
She told me she was 22.
Are you 39 and did you go 6 rounds?
She complained of pain….
Old 06-03-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
31 year old v popped
told her dont worry
"go slower"
and i told her that
Not her period?
Old 06-03-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 9
Jtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJtbc1983 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarodwlkr View Post
Share ctc bro PM to please
Hi bro care to PM?
Old 06-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 18
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last Saturday after taking a nap went kitchen grab a drink. Heard my maid showering, not thinking much went grab a drink. As I turn around saw the toilet door was not fully close( by right she always close when OC around). Manage to peep abit while I drinking my water. Then a while later she notice me n PS close the door... haha hope for more of this but...
Old 06-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofwar View Post
Last Saturday after taking a nap went kitchen grab a drink. Heard my maid showering, not thinking much went grab a drink. As I turn around saw the toilet door was not fully close( by right she always close when OC around). Manage to peep abit while I drinking my water. Then a while later she notice me n PS close the door... haha hope for more of this but...
Later she go complain to your wife that you were peeping on her.
Old 06-03-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 15
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Need bros advice....is top 5 good hunting ground? Or is CH and NG better? Only ever been there once at like 5pm to check out the vibes. Just a caveat is that I won't be hopping around cos 2 drinks is my max as I still gotta drive 🤣 hope some bros can enlighten me.
Old 06-03-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 3
assdoctorkpk is a name known to allassdoctorkpk is a name known to allassdoctorkpk is a name known to allassdoctorkpk is a name known to allassdoctorkpk is a name known to allassdoctorkpk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Need bros advice....is top 5 good hunting ground? Or is CH and NG better? Only ever been there once at like 5pm to check out the vibes. Just a caveat is that I won't be hopping around cos 2 drinks is my max as I still gotta drive 🤣 hope some bros can enlighten me.

Got to know from my colleague of the anaesthetization dept, he had found his destressing outlet source from here.

Hunting Ground For Indonesian Domestic Helper
Old 06-03-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 3
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Next time wait till your wife is not home then you peek at your part time helper showering.
Maybe she can help you to shower also. 😁 👍

Old 06-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Manage to peep abit while I drinking my water. Then a while later she notice me n PS close the door... haha hope for more of this but...
Better Dun Eat And Shit At Own Place

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 06-03-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, risky don't fuck your own maid. If she's a part time maid, by all mean use your skill. Or u cannot take it, go disco can easily take drunk maids. But own maid, no la.
Old 06-03-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Need bros advice....is top 5 good hunting ground? Or is CH and NG better? Only ever been there once at like 5pm to check out the vibes. Just a caveat is that I won't be hopping around cos 2 drinks is my max as I still gotta drive �� hope some bros can enlighten me.
Go ard 3pm, take their number then chat for a week. Buy them beer then say send them home n can fuck in car already. Those maids u fuck, also fuck by many already. Careful they want raw
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1