The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 23-03-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jalan Sultan

Had Linda at JSP today, for 1B. First time trying this age bracket, so took a while to get hard. But I must say her BBBJ really very sensual, no rush at all. After that pumped her hard in missionary and doggy. Despite her age the pussy is still not bad, and the ass can still piak piak when I pound her from behind. Not sure if will RTF but might be tempted if I'm up for a budget bonk haha.
Old 23-03-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
caeruleum is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
Had Linda at JSP today, for 1B. First time trying this age bracket, so took a while to get hard. But I must say her BBBJ really very sensual, no rush at all. After that pumped her hard in missionary and doggy. Despite her age the pussy is still not bad, and the ass can still piak piak when I pound her from behind. Not sure if will RTF but might be tempted if I'm up for a budget bonk haha.
Linda located at which shop?
Old 23-03-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Brother, is she black face or pissed? I had Linda pre-covid as well. Last time, she quoted me 1B2R I negotiated down to 1B. She accepted it but black face and gave a service of rush job and bo chay feelings.

Now that she accepted 1B I think I can consider finding her back. This prove that times are bad. I have UPz you my humble points.
Old 23-03-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by caeruleum View Post
Thai alley
Old 23-03-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by inboxoutbox View Post
Brother, is she black face or pissed? I had Linda pre-covid as well. Last time, she quoted me 1B2R I negotiated down to 1B. She accepted it but black face and gave a service of rush job and bo chay feelings.

Now that she accepted 1B I think I can consider finding her back. This prove that times are bad. I have UPz you my humble points.
Thanks bro have returned the favour for points. She was quite okay with me actually. Quite friendly and even teased me a bit for taking a while to be hard.
Old 24-03-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Linda all the while okay ah. Unless you did something to offend her? Anyway, she did not try to chop me before.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-03-2023, 06:42 AM
Samster

inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Thanks bro have returned the favour for points. She was quite okay with me actually. Quite friendly and even teased me a bit for taking a while to be hard.
That's nice brother. Not sure if your 1B is all in, but then she quoted me is with the 30 minutes massage fees. HaaHaa.

She quoted me 1B2R was my third visit to her. 1st 2 times is just 1B1R. So I sense that her quotes is based on her regular or her mood during that day. Overall I agree she's an okay person.
Old 24-03-2023, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Linda all the while okay ah. Unless you did something to offend her? Anyway, she did not try to chop me before.
No leh. I don't recall offending her. It the usual stan that we go straight in her shop. She won't call out to people unlike other MILFs/GILFs. HaaHaa. May I know how much she quoted you plus massage?
Old 24-03-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
No leh. I don't recall offending her. It the usual stan that we go straight in her shop. She won't call out to people unlike other MILFs/GILFs. HaaHaa. May I know how much she quoted you plus massage?
I visited her many years back and I kena 1B leh. I forgot if she tried to charge me more but since I visited other retired JSP ladies I know the rates. Not a frequent visitor but when covid hit I visited her more often but now that GL is opened I hardly visit her.

Old 24-03-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
oldschool79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosmos123 View Post
Can any bros here share dr Cindy’s location thanks
I saw her, sometime last week at PPC. Seems like she looking for a shop there. Got 1 big breast ah gua bringing her around
Old 24-03-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
That's nice brother. Not sure if your 1B is all in, but then she quoted me is with the 30 minutes massage fees. HaaHaa.

She quoted me 1B2R was my third visit to her. 1st 2 times is just 1B1R. So I sense that her quotes is based on her regular or her mood during that day. Overall I agree she's an okay person.
my first time with her i didn't even ask after the deed just paid her 1B she didn't say anything..i think probably becos you asked and she tried her luck at increasing her dmg..
Old 24-03-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by caeruleum View Post
Why don't you fucking scroll back and read. 381 pages of info and you still asking basic info
Old 24-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yep 1B all in haha. I think that seems to be the market rate at JSP. Anything more I think a bit hard for people to justify patronising JSP ladies to be honest haha
Old 24-03-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yep 1B all in haha. I think that seems to be the market rate at JSP. Anything more I think a bit hard for people to justify patronising JSP ladies to be honest haha
Only the PRCs charge extra 2R because GCP

Old 24-03-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Me always 1B with Linda...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1