The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

cust 100 each day 5 500buck times 20days they earn more then lots of people the last thing they worry about is inflation. I spoke a ml the rent 4000+ in a studio condo they also can afford. Worse go spa this cannot that cannot sigh....
Old 23-03-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
That's why they very upset if near the end of the hour you reject the special extras

So if you can find one ml that gives good massage, yet happy to just stop there, even though it's an 88-type shop, that's quite a gem too.
Our job is to find happiness, not to make them happy. Don’t give in to pressure.
Old 23-03-2023, 08:29 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussMan View Post
Stay with the market rate;

1. $50 for 1 hr massage
2. $50 for HJ (regardless of how hot the girl is...)

else walk.. she also lose.
Then by the time you lie inside the coffin, you will found that all along you had been eating those 臭鱼臭虾 and left a lot of money for your children to cheong.

For me, mls are just like 古董. Found good one, I will keep on visit until I can unlock her. Lousy one, just skip the HJ, just pay 20 as tip and leave gracefully. Dun waste my sperm ok?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-03-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!

Agreed!!!

Lucky there are still a few places that offer this rate, otherwise I will quit massage haha....

But most place will ask for:
- Entrance $88 + $50
- Entrance $55 + $80
- The worst is Entrance $88 + $50 (additional $30 top-up)

Hate these~~~ so turn off!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussMan View Post
Stay with the market rate;

1. $50 for 1 hr massage
2. $50 for HJ (regardless of how hot the girl is...)

else walk.. she also lose.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Then by the time you lie inside the coffin, you will found that all along you had been eating those 臭鱼臭虾 and left a lot of money for your children to cheong.

For me, mls are just like 古董. Found good one, I will keep on visit until I can unlock her. Lousy one, just skip the HJ, just pay 20 as tip and leave gracefully. Dun waste my sperm ok?
Haha LA gor. Yes our sperms also precious. Sometimes try new ml or new places we will meet this kind of situation. Then I will fall back on my list of fail safe mls to settle my needs.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Well said bro, share the same philosophy as you do all these years.
Old 23-03-2023, 10:16 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Haha LA gor. Yes our sperms also precious. Sometimes try new ml or new places we will meet this kind of situation. Then I will fall back on my list of fail safe mls to settle my needs.
I am very horny one you know. Lousy ml I skip the special, go for next better one until I can get a proper release. But many a time ended up like you - released my sperms in my regular cunt.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-03-2023, 10:23 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3107 View Post
Well said bro, share the same philosophy as you do all these years.
Ha, that is my habit, when go for recee just pop in any spa n try my luck. That is how I found my big boobs Anna n best butts Baby.

Wahlao, that place don't look like a spa man, but when I reached the counter n saw Anna big boobs, I just told her - I want to book you. Wow, what a great find, I shiok shiok many months you know.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-03-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ha, that is my habit, when go for recee just pop in any spa n try my luck. That is how I found my big boobs Anna n best butts Baby.

Wahlao, that place don't look like a spa man, but when I reached the counter n saw Anna big boobs, I just told her - I want to book you. Wow, what a great find, I shiok shiok many months you know.
Have been reading all your post but honestly couldn’t cope up with your commando capability.

Can only stay put selectively with recommendations from bro here then move on when there is more exciting ones. Keep it going bro and have this forum keep alive and moving.
Old 23-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

either commando or crack special forces unit
Old 23-03-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays where still got $50 massage..I only know of one place that's not $88 yet. Others 80% $88 entry fee.
Old 23-03-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Nowadays where still got $50 massage..I only know of one place that's not $88 yet. Others 80% $88 entry fee.
Got a few lar bro… just that may be need to compromise on the MLs quality as in their appearance, ie not syt but also not too milfy.

Interestingly service wise perhaps they are a lot better and more daring compare to those MLs that need top up here there, maybe they know they need to compete with those syt.

I recently went to one joint, not $88 but also not $50, amid I really like the look of the pic of one ML that posted in FB. But my lord …. The real person is … meitu kao kao… . It’s her pic … just that the pic maybe is if she really go intensive work out for 12 months..

But I have to compliment on her skills and service… at standard rate.. would have been perfect if she really look like her FB pic..
Old 24-03-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Have still have
Old 24-03-2023, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Our job is to find happiness, not to make them happy. Don’t give in to pressure.
Currently I have one viet ML like that. At first working in a clean massage joint where she never offer hj and I never molest her. Always just go for good massage and conversation. Clicked well with her since meeting her after the circuit breaker time, until now she moved to a 88 shop (and prolly giving hj now for those that get the 88 package), she still welcomes me to come for the basic lowest rate entrance only and gives me the full hour of solid massage. I don't tip her any extra at all but to be fair and square, still keep my hands to myself and don't molest her
Old 24-03-2023, 01:24 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3107 View Post
Have been reading all your post but honestly couldn’t cope up with your commando capability.

Can only stay put selectively with recommendations from bro here then move on when there is more exciting ones. Keep it going bro and have this forum keep alive and moving.
At first I am also like you, but when I am "addicted" I became very choosy, only like the best gals. So I go for "quality" instead of "quantity". Just like durian, after eating Mah Shan Wang, will never go back to those lousy durians. Hmm, sometimes still can eat some D24 lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1