The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 21
sdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToChiong View Post
Do you mean you book on those apps or you look at the hotels there and then call and ask if they do transit? I'm less keen on this apps cause sometimes I'm really just looking for 2hour or so, and this apps usually have specific timing for bookings as well.
I book on the app, some are flexible with timings. But after a while if u r comfortable with a certain hotel/chain and u know they accept walk in transit, it's better to book outside the app as it may be more economical
Old 07-02-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 15
kelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud ofkelso has much to be proud of
Re: List of transit hotels

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdol v2 View Post
Depends on the hotel policy, some close one eye or act blur, some insist the partner signs before going up the lift..
I see, thanks bro!
Old 11-02-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
NewToChiong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdol v2 View Post
I book on the app, some are flexible with timings. But after a while if u r comfortable with a certain hotel/chain and u know they accept walk in transit, it's better to book outside the app as it may be more economical
Bro giving all the answers i need thank you but, not sure how to up you. That's why i fimd out, which of this hotels on the app do walk in transit so i don't have to book on the app and save money
Old 11-02-2023, 09:22 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

I often use dayuse app to book. Nowadays many upscale hotel you can book using this app for a few hours. Many hotels can bring the girl up just by pretending to be walking back to ur room together with her. No one really checks.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
iundermine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
I often use dayuse app to book. Nowadays many upscale hotel you can book using this app for a few hours. Many hotels can bring the girl up just by pretending to be walking back to ur room together with her. No one really checks.
any bros know which hotels don't really check?
Old 24-03-2023, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iundermine View Post
any bros know which hotels don't really check?
Don't have already, all check nowadays bro
Old 29-03-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 11
turbinesrule deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It really depends nowadays.

Some hotels have eagle eye staff members, want to siam also hard.

Suggestion, if you and your partner are comfortable waiting outside the hotel a bit and wait for other hotel guests to occupy the on shift staff members, you can try that.
Old 02-04-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lebowski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbinesrule View Post
Suggestion, if you and your partner are comfortable waiting outside the hotel a bit and wait for other hotel guests to occupy the on shift staff members, you can try that.
This is a very good idea
Old 18-04-2023, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Singaporean can use phone ic to check-in? That time I use day use, they don't allow me to do it.
Damn stupid
Old 18-04-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 11
turbinesrule deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Singaporean can use phone ic to check-in? That time I use day use, they don't allow me to do it.
Damn stupid
Again, I think it really depends on the hotel and which front desk/concierge is working that day.

For example, the particular transit hotel I frequent, usually don't have issue with my partner's digital IC. But suay suay one day, the front desk/concierge demanded her hard copy IC.

A few weeks later, ran into the same front desk person. No such requirement.

So I do think it really depends.
Old 18-04-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone know which hotel just take 1 IC instead of 2?
my partner she not local and not comfortable about it
Old 18-04-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

The few hotels i booked through dayuse don't require 2nd IC, iirc.

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 19-04-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
Damn stupid
Fragrance doesn’t allow digital ic. There’s a couple of times my partner legit forgot to bring. Really blue balls siah. Reach counter then fumble the bag couldn’t find nric. Then LL go home
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1