The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-03-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yyll888 View Post
Any recommendation? We are ready to spend between 60k to 100k, most importantly is the variety of girls available and their looks..
There's a G club thread whereby many sbf bros have shared their experience on Pimp for bachelor party. You can reference that thread.
Old 22-03-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampongboatman View Post
Chiffon looks good too
Yes. Initially I wanted to visit her but I went to Butterfly. Nonetheless I was happy as the lady has left

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 22-03-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksong View Post
Bro,what is their line ID can PM ? forgot to ask them the last time I go..
Must ask them. Got someone mentioned need to ask but I did not know about it

Old 22-03-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampongboatman View Post
Chiffon looks good too
I tried Spy today. Very slim girl from Isaan but got a bit of tummy fat lol. Non-existent massage, doesn't know how to do cat bath even though I gave her one lol. Initially don't kiss lips, end up become my favorite DFK fest. Doesn't use lube when FJ. Gave her 200B tips for being so cooperative. And she's not 21yo as indicated on the site.
Old 22-03-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to billboard to find the gal I accidentally cip due to broken cd.. could find her but saw another lady 227 looking good.. seems to be good service so just bar fine her.. 700 for the bar n 3500 for St.. spent around 900plus for the drinks..

As we went out, she told me wanna get some drink first. So ok lo.. went to twister bar n asked me to give drink to her Frens waiters.. den asked some gals down.. asked for another round but told her I need to wake up early tmr.. told me she also need to open salon tmr morning.. she asked me bar fine another gal.. but too tired today so told her tmr..

Took tuk tuk to my hotel.. at hotel she stripped n went to shower.. I wanted to pee so can't get into shower with her. Didn't bring cd. So need to get hotel staff to buy.. we foreplay a bit while waiting for the cd.. go down south daty in doggy positing den laying down.. den finally cd came.. need to pay for cd.. after that mood dampen..

Den she just asked me put on cd n f her.. tried to insert my sleeping dick into her.. kuku.. told me it's short time.. but wtf.. u are the one who asked me go drink.. den said maybe I drink too much.. didnt foreplay with me n expect me to just f her.. told her soft kuku can't go in la.. she just said I tired..

Told her bluntly is her problem not mine.. seldom tell prostitute straight to the face.. but this one I thought was OK but end up want my sleeping kuku just f her.. claiming that she wan my kuku go in to be happy ma..

Wasted my money n time. Told her need to wake up my dick first.. ask her luck my nip but she just do it fast fast.. n tried to bj me.. just less than 1 min she said cannot la.. she need to go.. den let her go lo.. still got cheek to ask me for taxi back to nana.. told her nope. N ask her go..

1st time gotten such a bad egg.. she think I will still look for her? No way.. at twister, she asked me to call another lady down n she just went to another customer. I think might be her trick.. ask customer go drink.. den 1 hrs up n told them sorry, times up.. so just pay n pay for no f.. Will go back tmr to confirm her number..

Told me her name is nara.. n showed me her ic is 1991..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 22-03-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mysticxtimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros wanna go tgt?
Old 22-03-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, bro pippo, that sounds like some real bad egg shit at Billboard.

Do check and name and shame her number.

I have been to Billboard many times and they are usually positive experiences with ST.
Old 23-03-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Bro pippo2002,

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience.

Would like to chip in some precautionary measures so bros will not get ripped off.

What just happened to you is a perfect setup for a generous patron like you.
Some bar girls will take you for a carrothead and call you stupid behind your back.

Interactions with WLs should be swift and decisive and partying should be done at a 3rd party venue at your choosing.
Not at a humsup bar.
The less time you spend at a humsup bar the less chance you'll get chopped gao gao.

There're always new bar girls joining the trade but the tricks are more or less the same 555.
When a cheongster has paid enough school fees he'll eventually be able to sniff a scam in an instance!
Old 23-03-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Went to billboard to find the gal I accidentally cip due to broken cd.. could find her but saw another lady 227 looking good.. seems to be good service so just bar fine her.. 700 for the bar n 3500 for St.. spent around 900plus for the drinks..
1st time gotten such a bad egg.. she think I will still look for her? No way.. at twister, she asked me to call another lady down n she just went to another customer. I think might be her trick.. ask customer go drink.. den 1 hrs up n told them sorry, times up.. so just pay n pay for no f.. Will go back tmr to confirm her number..

Wah I read liao my blood boil sia. If I'm going to tabao a lady I will only drink Coke. But reading her tactics hopefully you managed to get her number so bros can avoid her

Old 23-03-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wasted my money n time. Told her need to wake up my dick first.. ask her luck my nip but she just do it fast fast.. n tried to bj me.. just less than 1 min she said cannot la.. she need to go.. den let her go lo.. still got cheek to ask me for taxi back to nana.. told her nope. N ask her go..

Wow. Sometimes the 1hr ST is start from the time you take her out from the bar so I usually bring CD along and use the ST hotel near the bar to maximise the time. But I also notice if you finish too early, some girls will stop gfe to you, no cuddling for remaining time, start to wash up, etc.

Most of the time, I rather head to the MPs, most of the ML spend most of the duration with you. But bargirls are wilder.
Old 23-03-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
As we went out, she told me wanna get some drink first. So ok lo.. went to twister bar n asked me to give drink to her Frens waiters.. den asked some gals down.. asked for another round but told her I need to wake up early tmr.. told me she also need to open salon tmr morning.. she asked me bar fine another gal.. but too tired today so told her tmr..
this is the red flag already. i would say No.
wanna drink also dont go to the agogos around where she work to drink
Old 23-03-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Went to billboard to find the gal I accidentally cip due to broken cd.. could find her but saw another lady 227 looking good.. seems to be good service so just bar fine her.. 700 for the bar n 3500 for St.. spent around 900plus

Took tuk tuk to my hotel.. at hotel she stripped n went to shower.. I wanted to pee so can't get into shower with her. Didn't bring cd. So need to get hotel staff to buy.. we foreplay a bit while waiting for the cd.. go down south daty in doggy positing den laying down.. den finally cd came.. need to pay for cd.. after that mood dampen..

Den she just asked me put on cd n f her.. tried to insert my sleeping dick into her.. kuku.. told me it's short time.. but wtf.. u are the one who asked me go drink.. den said maybe I drink too much.. didnt foreplay with me n expect me to just f her.. told her soft kuku can't go in la.. she just said I tired..

Told her bluntly is her problem not mine.. seldom tell prostitute straight to the face.. but this one I thought was OK but end up want my sleeping kuku just f her.. claiming that she wan my kuku go in to be happy ma..

let's get this right;

You cant fuk cos you drank, and its the gals fault?

And you drank indiscriminantly cos as your brain is as soft as your didi, you could not see what was going on and say 'no!'.

She saw you coming matey.
Old 23-03-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Damn, bro pippo, that sounds like some real bad egg shit at Billboard.

Do check and name and shame her number.

I have been to Billboard many times and they are usually positive experiences with ST.
Yes bro. I've been there many times too. The last time I accidently cip cos cd broken..
I've checked with the waitress today and is 227. Can't find her. Complain to the mummy. She told me St 2 hours. Haven't 1 hr she said times up..

Old 24-03-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Bro pippo2002,

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience.

Would like to chip in some precautionary measures so bros will not get ripped off.

What just happened to you is a perfect setup for a generous patron like you.
Some bar girls will take you for a carrothead and call you stupid behind your back.

Interactions with WLs should be swift and decisive and partying should be done at a 3rd party venue at your choosing.
Not at a humsup bar.
The less time you spend at a humsup bar the less chance you'll get chopped gao gao.

There're always new bar girls joining the trade but the tricks are more or less the same 555.
When a cheongster has paid enough school fees he'll eventually be able to sniff a scam in an instance!
Thanks Bro. I had went to Nana and Soi Cowboy numerous time.. had different ladies with different good and bad.. some are good, some are bad in the room.. maybe I forgotten I took ST only.. the other time I took LT at crazy house, so we went for a drink at a normal pub around soi cowboy before going to hotel.. most ladies will remind if we have cd.. only a few will ask when we are going to do the deed in hotel room.. 5 months ago, went to billboard and the lady seems like a nice gal.. talked to me almost 30mins in the room and keep saying shy and need to drink more to make her less shy. so opened some whiskey from the room fridge for her to drink.. then need to remind her of the deed.. and that's when I had to ran down to buy CD.. but at least this gal not too bad..

they can take us as carrothead or cannot this and that during sex.. or can only one position.. but this one is the first time when my kuku still soft, she just tried to put on the cd and wanna ride on me directly.. really ... i think i had stayed near nana before and bar fine 2-3 gals every night. some very bad service like wanting you to cum fast.. but really this is ultimate that makes me want to find the mummy to vent out..

Old 24-03-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Wow. Sometimes the 1hr ST is start from the time you take her out from the bar so I usually bring CD along and use the ST hotel near the bar to maximise the time. But I also notice if you finish too early, some girls will stop gfe to you, no cuddling for remaining time, start to wash up, etc.

Most of the time, I rather head to the MPs, most of the ML spend most of the duration with you. But bargirls are wilder.
agreed.. haha.. tried to go to the hotel next to soi and nana, but still fast in fast out.. there's no standard 1 hour.. if they can finish you 15min, then they can go back fast and get another carrot head..

and like what you said, we can just go to MPs after going to agogo.. went to spanky at nana after billboard.. more relax and fun.. the gal sat with me have a natural boobs.. keep asking me to squeeze.. and some light kiss.. didn't want to take out gal tonight.. so just left with a bit of tips for the gal.. den went to crazy house.. if want to see fully naked gals, can go naked house.. but the waitress asked me to pay 400 baht for the lady drink. so just said ok..

after crazy house, went to avabkk down the street before kokoro as kokoro closed earlier.. this avabkk can't be found on the google map.. but just along the direction to kokora.. the quality not so good but chose Nicole who looks ok out of the rest. Nuru for 1 hour, 3000 baht.. got use her pussy to grind my dick.. and i guess i'm the last customer, so didn't really sex her.. just let her hj me will cum..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1