The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
salessalesman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysalessalesman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

alot bro asking me for soda contact. pls ask bro bootboot instead since he is the one to share
Old 22-02-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Thanks bro HotStuff82 for introducing JC.

Made a booking with her last week. Response was fast. Massage was good on point. Knows where is the problem area by your reaction during press. JG was not much pain. Friendly and chat with you. Even apologize when she need to answer to urgent message. Highly recommended for maintenance.
Old 23-02-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Thanks bro HotStuff82 for introducing JC.

Made a booking with her last week. Response was fast. Massage was good on point. Knows where is the problem area by your reaction during press. JG was not much pain. Friendly and chat with you. Even apologize when she need to answer to urgent message. Highly recommended for maintenance.
thanks bro for your FR!
Old 23-02-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
player88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayer88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went back to visit this ml at hougang doing prostrate..saw me straight away scold me ask why so long never come..told her I was busy...she said let me check prostrate got improved or not...started pushing the veins and rubbing the groin and stomach...then did her favourite move, like squeezing toothpaste into the mouth...then came the finger with glove inside your asshole...the feeling is like shit gonna come out anytime...finally continue with the back massage and finished off with an eruption...paid her 2b..well worth..only setback is the environment...
Any kind bro can share this contact? TIA
Old 27-02-2023, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xkrzyxdingx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested in contact and damage for soda please, thank you
Old 27-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by salessalesman View Post
really want to thanks bro Boot for sharing Soda Contact and this is my FR

its worth every cent! initially i thought its quite expensive and hard to find place to park, but after the 1hour session. i am already asking soda for the next session of entertainment sexy massage haha

she can do really proper good massage with good strength but that is not the main point.

she can do hotstone massage with relaxing warm oil which you usually need pay really high price at those atas spa shop but that is not the main point

she can do really professional JG and prostate massage and this is also not the main point! unless you need to do maintenance with her, she can do pure JG and prostate for maintenance purpose but cant release and she can advice if you need anot

the main attraction is her SEXY MASSAGE AND TONGUE with prostate masssage. ITS REALLY like hitting a G spot more shiok then release. i praise her tongue very flexible and she try it on all my diff G spot if you know where i referring so its worth every cent. i was worry its only just JG and prostate but she really impressed me with her service and cheerful attitude!
Bro hearing what you said hard alrdy sia, mind sharing bro appreciate it man
Old 27-02-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
hi bro, thanks so much for your FR, yes indeed the poking part some enjoys it, whereas others not too keen on if its their first time, but her therapy is still beneficial for bros looking to do maintenance on their tool and hope more bros will benefit after going to her
Can share
Pls bro
Old 28-02-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for the hiatus.
Was busy with work.

Responded to a ton of PMs.

Again, I’m only sharing with
- over 40 points members to protect Soda as she’s quite concerned about AV
- those who PM
- those who are polite

I’m still working on replying some remaining PMs.
Please be patient.

She’s moved to her old location.
So I suggest if you double check when you confirm with her.
Again I’m not her manager.

Got zapped by someone who said, “ Joker, dont need to keep updating soda schedule.” In reality I’m being asked about which location she’s working at, what’s her schedule because she’s not been replying and costs.

Hoping to provide some support to this gem and give some intel to fellow punters. Not sure why some people feel the need to be condescending.

Appreciate all the ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
Happy holidays everyone! ��

Responded to a bunch of PMs with Soda’s contact.
- those who PM
- those who are polite

She just got back from Thailand and is actually in the process of moving locations. So the last location is no more for her. She is not going to operate there anymore. Some of you asked about the other lady there called Moon and apparently Moon only takes regulars but I don’t know her and how she operates.

Not sure how Soda is handling the requests to contact her and book at the moment. I suggest you stay polite and persistent as she’s been busy with the move.

Appreciate any ups to those who I’ve shared the contact with, and those who don’t further share her contacts freely. I feel it’s important to protect a gem that we enjoy.

Last edited by BootBoot; 28-02-2023 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention
Old 28-02-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
Swimnuts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwimnuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just visited soda today for maintenance.

Consistent top notch services from her. Hot stones, steamy hot sexy prostate (I am starting to enjoy this now with her) and super hot lady. Just nice for this cold wet weather!!

Happy to share her contact. Should be able to reply promptly this few days ☺️

Cheers
Old 01-03-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
Sorry for the hiatus.
Was busy with work.

Responded to a ton of PMs.

- those who PM
- those who are polite

I’m still working on replying some remaining PMs.
Please be patient.

She’s moved to her old location.
So I suggest if you double check when you confirm with her.
Again I’m not her manager.

Got zapped by someone who said, “ Joker, dont need to keep updating soda schedule.” In reality I’m being asked about which location she’s working at, what’s her schedule because she’s not been replying and costs.

Hoping to provide some support to this gem and give some intel to fellow punters. Not sure why some people feel the need to be condescending.

Appreciate all the ups.

Hi bro..

can send me? I just up ur points..ur mailbox full liao..haha
Old 01-03-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
Can share
Pls bro
PM sent bro, please check your inbox.
Old 01-03-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
yoyoman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoyoman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share the contract?
Old 06-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Bros who PMed me for JC's contacts, please check your inbox and she is available today for appointment.
Old 12-04-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Suayki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in! Lady in Black

Hi bro,

Don’t mind can share contact for this lovely masseuse? TIA!
Old 20-04-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Gonedays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zander8686 View Post
Can any kind bros please share their JG and prostrate ML contacts with me. Engine really need maintenance. Thank you very much!!!
You can try Miyuki. Solid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread