The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBroman View Post
Zhut liao buay song. Her BJ still acceptable
Open mouth 200 for bj already, I really wanna fuck her but got a feeling she will highball me for sure. Any bro manage to piak piak?
Old 26-02-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i have a regular lady that i have been waxing with for years.
shes good does a good job
however once she is done
she will just walk away no hanky panky at all

anyone have good advise so that i can unlock her

shes a milf chinese
Old 27-02-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
i have a regular lady that i have been waxing with for years.
shes good does a good job
however once she is done
she will just walk away no hanky panky at all

anyone have good advise so that i can unlock her

shes a milf chinese
how come you think she can unlock leh? maybe she cannot unlock or maybe the location cannot unlock? u got jio her go out b4? if is always go there and wax then bye bye... how to unlock sia?

the final way is buy diamond ring aks her to marry u loh...
Old 01-03-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
mrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
S is Shirley right...not bad but no longer doing..

E is the Sri lanka right? not my type..

R is siang?
Very sad, never had the chance to try S
Old 02-03-2023, 07:56 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 0
PussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggg View Post
Very sad, never had the chance to try S
She’s not the only woman in this world
Old 02-03-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Big breast Rxxxy moved to Toa payoh already...still expensive...
Old 02-03-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
how come you think she can unlock leh? maybe she cannot unlock or maybe the location cannot unlock? u got jio her go out b4? if is always go there and wax then bye bye... how to unlock sia?

the final way is buy diamond ring aks her to marry u loh...

It's a 1 person shop
Old 03-03-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

mrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Big breast Rxxxy moved to Toa payoh already...still expensive...
What's the current dmg?
Old 12-03-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
A few days ago I went for my first waxing session somewhere in Bugis, and I was serviced by a pleasant looking Malaysian girl. From the start, my nerves of my dick being exposed to a female for non-sexual services gave me a full hard-on. The embarrassment from this "ensured" that I could not keep it down no matter what thoughts I tried to distract myself with and I had to apologise for it.

Through the process, she had to move my dick around and there were times where she held the head of the cock. Nearing ejaculation I contemplated telling her to stop a while but I didnt know how to tell her without coming off as a creep, thought about just staying silent and releasing it but afraid it would get me in deep shit. These thoughts kept circling in my mind and I tried so hard to hold it in but swear I almost reached the point of no return when she moved to wax the butt hole and stopped touching my cock. The hardon maintained throughout but since she stopped touching the cock I was "lucky" i did not ejaculate.

Has any bros experienced this before? I still have another session and in a way I am kinda worried that the same thing occurs and I get in trouble for it. It is a legit place so pretty sure no extra services and coincidentally I alr masturbated during the day so no idea how I reached that stage. Any advice on what I can do or say if this happens again?

Thanks in advance

Where is the location???
Old 16-03-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donutnespresso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any waxing with teasing in the east?
Old 23-03-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, S is the best. use to go over jus before the shop closing time. There was a period of time she is the only one manning the shop. closed and locked door and have hell of a time with her.

her service level and playability is top notch. and she doesnt has stunt such as topping up money.
Old 23-03-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Indeed, S is the best. use to go over jus before the shop closing time. There was a period of time she is the only one manning the shop. closed and locked door and have hell of a time with her.

her service level and playability is top notch. and she doesnt has stunt such as topping up money.
Bro, do you know where she's gone to?
Old 24-03-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggg View Post
Bro, do you know where she's gone to?
retired. last heard she was carrying a baby.
Old 24-03-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
retired. last heard she was carrying a baby.
Not yours right? juz kidding bro ..
Old 28-03-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vault476 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
now she is operating in the western part of SG.
Hi bro, can share Lisa contact? Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1