The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 02-03-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
girl told me okt counting customer

then I said count thru living room camera lah

Knn watch us fucking for what

girl show me main door camera monitoring on her phone only

Rest by okt
It is not for watching you fuck. It is for blackmailing you if you are son of somebody rich or famous.
Old 03-03-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DurexKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cross border or overseas lah, get out of your comfort zone.
Old 05-03-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
hennynumberseve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Came across this FL called Ya Li on SGBeautyCastle. Stay away from her. She’s a time watcher, and her service is quite bad as well, even though it’s cheap.

Better spending your money elsewhere.
Old 05-03-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sorenloki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too many fake ready
Old 05-03-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorenloki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hennynumberseve View Post
Came across this FL called Ya Li on SGBeautyCastle. Stay away from her. She’s a time watcher, and her service is quite bad as well, even though it’s cheap.

Better spending your money elsewhere.
Agreed this done has just gone to shambles
Old 05-03-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
hydra200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
Though got low post and power, I'm a forum lurker. But I need to voice out and warn people.

Another fake profile for impmm.
https://www.impmm32.com/girl.php?id=5536

I went to her twice before, she's damn good in bed and bbbj. Chemistry is also very good.

Suddenly one day, couldn't reach her and saw she changed number. Ofcourse book lah. Mistake was didn't check.

Upon reaching, the girl was totally different. Massage was piano standard, time watcher and kept looking at her phone. Hj was mechanical.
In and out within 20mins.

She kept pestering me to top up for bj @ 150.
The original girl I got was lesser and two shots. Upon pestering her, she said the original girl has gone back to China.
Old 06-03-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 2
baewatch212 is a name known to allbaewatch212 is a name known to allbaewatch212 is a name known to allbaewatch212 is a name known to allbaewatch212 is a name known to allbaewatch212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydra200 View Post
Hi all,
Though got low post and power, I'm a forum lurker. But I need to voice out and warn people.

I went to her twice before, she's damn good in bed and bbbj. Chemistry is also very good.

Suddenly one day, couldn't reach her and saw she changed number. Ofcourse book lah. Mistake was didn't check.

Upon reaching, the girl was totally different. Massage was piano standard, time watcher and kept looking at her phone. Hj was mechanical.

The original girl I got was lesser and two shots. Upon pestering her, she said the original girl has gone back to China.
What a scam….
Old 06-03-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 2
aiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaiguoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Exclamation Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydra200 View Post
Hi all,

Yup, nowadays re-cycle/re-use previous ML contact, photos, too
Old 17-03-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering, if anyone has feedback for selegie court area?
slicker69
Old 17-03-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Nowadays PRC FLs all CMI in term of svc n price
Dome 1 Thai FR look good
Dome 3 if can afford $$$ some FR good too
No more good old days haiz
Ya alot of fake fr in dome 1 but at least most of their girls are young(alot have braces which tells u about their age) and most importantly of all they're cheap..the prc ones on the other hand are expensive, those below $200 are highly likely to be landmines/above 30 and i noticed that the prices of the prettier prc fl are creeping upwards slowly, mid tier ones are around $200-260, the "high tier" ones are surging above $300++ and there's no guarantee of good services... that's how bad the situation is right now imo..
Old 28-03-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Siriusa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

come across this thread... Would like to share some of my viewpoints. many of those reviews inside those "websites" were fake. The review can say "look like real person", "boobs D" but when you go there, the real person looks many years older and boob just a B-. Nowadays, the establishment in those spa for FJ is not very conducive. The shower area is very small and the gal refuses to shower or with you together cos too small.. (miss those days when it is in apartment). So when you suck their nipples, you may be sucking the previous bro's saliva. The gal wants you to keep pumping her continuously and not very happy when you want to change positions bcos once you shoot, they will tell you to go and shower yourself and they will just disappear despite is just 20min. So Bro, you must control your stamina as long as possible
Old 29-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusa View Post
(miss those days when it is in apartment). as possible
The girls servicing from apartments/hotels are still around, it's just that you'll usually have to pay more due to sky high rentals now.
Old 30-03-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Kennyjee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recs for good milf bonk bros? am ok with slightly older but most times exp in dome2 is grow opposite w age 😂
Old 30-03-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyjee View Post
Any recs for good milf bonk bros? am ok with slightly older but most times exp in dome2 is grow opposite w age ��
there are plenty in dome2 they are all milf no matter the age stated but momo is out since early this morning
Old 01-04-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Good bonk fr thread closed again. Anyone know what happened?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1