The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
sammyboyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Any bros got recommendations or tried AYA or Daisy Dream? Looking for ones that close later than 10pm
Old 23-03-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Understand Paris is no longer working at MItu soap. Anybody has info in where is she working ? Thank you
Want to update that Mai is also not working there anymore.

And Mai was IMO, the best Soap had to offer.
Old 23-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Also Elsa of Aries is now 5500 thb. Decide for yourself if she's still worth that price.
Old 23-03-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Also Elsa of Aries is now 5500 thb. Decide for yourself if she's still worth that price.
For me it’s a definite YES. I was debating as well but in the end it was one of the best massage/nuru experiences ever. That she’s still fully booked out even at the price says something
Old 23-03-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

I tried Yubi (so-so) but I think I will need to try Elsa. Btw where is mai going? I have also been eyeing her
Old 23-03-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8165 / Power: 22
toshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond reputetoshiba has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Need to contact them and book. My friend came with me last minute and had to leave to find something else as they were fully booked out. So I booked a session for him with Elsa the next day
upz 22 pts for the update , Toshiba

pg 1 to pg 28 mega. ( from post #1 to post #408 ) # pg 31 to pg page 32 mega ( post #456 to post #469 )
OpenLoad is 60 Days Inactivity, 60 days not download, file deleted # pg 81 mega
JAV And Asian Video # JAV Censored # JAV Un Censored
openload_mega_google-drive_Huat Ah !!!
Old 25-03-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One additional note, when I went to Aries for Elsa with my friend, they were full so my friend wandered down the road and tried Glamor massage nearby. He said he chose a new girl, just started working a week. He said it was very good. One more option to consider in case you're near Aries and don't have a slot.
Old 26-03-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
One additional note, when I went to Aries for Elsa with my friend, they were full so my friend wandered down the road and tried Glamor massage nearby. He said he chose a new girl, just started working a week. He said it was very good. One more option to consider in case you're near Aries and don't have a slot.
I think Elsa is so popular that when I lined them, they didn't put her as working, probably fully booked prior. If you go youtube, Aries getting more and more exposure, probably why the influx of customers during this period.

IMO at 5500, you're opened up to a lot more options in the playing field.
Old 26-03-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscular View Post
I think Elsa is so popular that when I lined them, they didn't put her as working, probably fully booked prior. If you go youtube, Aries getting more and more exposure, probably why the influx of customers during this period.

IMO at 5500, you're opened up to a lot more options in the playing field.
True. Price is very steep, and I could easily get 2 girls for that price in another joint. However, it’s something I would recommend at least once. The experience was unlike anything I’ve tried before, she literally services you from head to toe and my friend also said it was hands-down the best nuru he’s ever had.

You can pay 5500 for something else but the service level would probably not be much different from a good 2500b girl in the end, Elsa was on another level altogether.

Oh, and she told me she works 3 days a week or something only.
Old 26-03-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
sammyboyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyboy89 View Post
Any bros got recommendations or tried AYA or Daisy Dream? Looking for ones that close later than 10pm
Any bros?? Hmmm…
Old 26-03-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
gahato92 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

prefer those 4 hand massage
Old 26-03-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any recommendations for girls at Doki Dokie?
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I finally managed to try Elsa. What an experience. Booked her at 8pm, so last customer of the day.

Paid thb5.5k and was given a towel and drink. I asked what the drink was, and they said it was an energy drink. Looking back, now i understand why we needed the energy drink.

Looks 5/10 - really not a great looker.
Body 5/10 - short lady. Less than 1.5m and A cup

Started with standing soapie where she grinds you and grinds you. Encourages you to finger her ass and pussy. I am sure you could do her raw as well. I managed not to shoot.

Second session is sitting on a plastic chair. Some lap dancing and grinding and an amazing AR. My ass never felt so clean before. Bbbj and deep throat was on the menu.

Third session was on the mattress. Loads of nuru and she is sliding up and down your body and rubbing her pussy in every part of you.

Despite being the last customer of the day (she already had 5 before me) her energy level was wow.

I surrendered on the mattress during one of her grinding sessions. After that she continues to blow me and try to make me hard again. But at over 50, multiple shots are almost impossible.

She serviced me all the way to the 80min mark. I feel it was really worth the price and if you are into PSE...she is definately the one. At the soapies, once you shoot...game is over.

I am wondering if the other girls service the same.
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1 View Post
I finally managed to try Elsa. What an experience. Booked her at 8pm, so last customer of the day.

Paid thb5.5k and was given a towel and drink. I asked what the drink was, and they said it was an energy drink. Looking back, now i understand why we needed the energy drink.

Started with standing soapie where she grinds you and grinds you. Encourages you to finger her ass and pussy. I am sure you could do her raw as well. I managed not to shoot.

Second session is sitting on a plastic chair. Some lap dancing and grinding and an amazing AR. My ass never felt so clean before. Bbbj and deep throat was on the menu.

Third session was on the mattress. Loads of nuru and she is sliding up and down your body and rubbing her pussy in every part of you.

Despite being the last customer of the day (she already had 5 before me) her energy level was wow.

I surrendered on the mattress during one of her grinding sessions. After that she continues to blow me and try to make me hard again. But at over 50, multiple shots are almost impossible.

She serviced me all the way to the 80min mark. I feel it was really worth the price and if you are into PSE...she is definately the one. At the soapies, once you shoot...game is over.

I am wondering if the other girls service the same.
Haha yes she was amazing

And no, don’t think she does raw. I tried a few times when she was grinding me and each time she skillfully evaded me with a sneaky smile at me lol

Tried many many soapies and a few nuru and definitely hands down the best ever
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1 View Post
I have not tried, but at 5/10 for looks and body, your expectations is high!

From the bros here, I gathered she is 7/10 in general.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1