The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-08-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcone View Post
She mentioned that she is planning to RTC in Oct.
Huh what!! No...gotta visit her soon then..
Old 20-08-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 4
snailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
And I have visited her more than once.
just saw that it's revised. just now website did state 180cm XD
Old 20-08-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha...KK is defo here and available, but I think I know why she took down her ad. She is probably re-doing it with new pictures.

I suspect it's because I was telling her that with such a slim, sexy body with very nice tits like hers, why is her ad showing a weird, distorted, overly ps-ed main picture, as well as pictures with tight sports bra, though nice, it's squashing flat her otherwise generous orbs! Horny bros need to them puppies yo! Lol. Let's see what she puts up next.
Is it this KK? https://sglonelyguy-14.com/kk-massage/
Old 20-08-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
If yes, Kopi bro power, she take it seriously
Old 20-08-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
if the photo were actual her, she was an FL disguise as ML.
offered full menu in wechat groups although she not listed in other websites yet
Old 20-08-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiaoxiao-massage/

After so long, finally saw 笑笑 listing is up again
Old 21-08-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

how early do you all book in advance for popular MLs? is weekday busier than weekend?
Old 21-08-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, busier on weekday than weekend. They need to stay with their bf/hubby.
That's why lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
how early do you all book in advance for popular MLs? is weekday busier than weekend?
Old 21-08-2022, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 4
snailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
offered full menu in wechat groups although she not listed in other websites yet
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jojo-massage/

yes bro, it is her. but not as young looking as in the photo. my guesstimate is early to mid 30s. i checked in with her and was offered full. seems like this is a group of 4 that exclusively offered through WC in the past. she said that she in SG for 3 months liao, and is first in the group to put up listing in SLG.

to add value for all bros, i offer info that is not on website. this might make your decision making easier.

place is in JB area, good for foot soldiers. i counted a toal 4 girls in the place, separated by curtain only and share common bathroom. bros who mind this may want to take note.

at first really got attempt to massage, got use a bit of strength. but when i start to touch her legs, massage immediately turn piano liao. both she and i just waiting to turn over only. as bro LovesMilktea stated, she offer full but i didn't take. to me, she is pretty cute and wore those japanese school girl sailor uniform, but my big head prevailed and went for sn + bj (no cim) at 150.

through the whole session, it was very interactive. we swap position a few times and i try to sensual her and push boundary to use finger below. she use 1 hand to gently block but didn't say a word, so i never push further.

boobs are soft and real to me, she was fun and interactive and i had a good time. however, cost is a bit on the high side which some bros might be able to get a better deal elsewhere. cost performance wise, bros ownself decide bah.

once again, YMMV. this is my first FR after being a long time lurker and i thank everyone for reading. happy chionging bros.
Old 21-08-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

mine is at least 3 days advance booking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
Old 21-08-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8286 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes jojo offered fj and i don’t think she’s 180cm that tall.
Old 21-08-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
Yes it is. Lol. But still never show off more skin of her lovely body! Lol. Her natural big Bs or small Cs looks very generous on her petite frame. Anyway, she is really cutely slim as some of her full length self-shot pictures suggest.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 21-08-2022 at 09:12 AM.
Old 21-08-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dunno about you guys, but when I see a girl listed operating out of a spa/mp, I immediately assume she is a FL and has top up for full service. And 99% of the time, it is proven correct.

To me spa/mp ML = Full service FL. Always.
Old 21-08-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Wow so many new girls recently...making it hard for me to rtm my regulars..
Old 21-08-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

can anyone share this WC group with me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1