The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Tiong Bahru has one spa. The ML ask me blow her saying she horny need to relieve. I jokingly said, so who give who money?? Damn, she really take 50 from her pocket and ask me to go down on her immediately.
Please pm contact. Thanks.
Old 12-03-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4956 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Visited bro venom88's recommendation recently.

XX is not a looker at all, after all she came to Singapore as a PDMM first, before venturing out to massage business. But I don't go for looks only, so my meat may be your poison. To each his own.

Got skills, for $50/h, I'd say is good value for money for a place that has a large menu for CCAs.

I won't say too much as I don't want to draw too much attention to this hdb void deck massage place. Interested bros, pls kindly up my points and PM me.

Massage: 7/10 (got strength, press right spots, can get 40 minutes of decent pressing)

Extras: 15/10. Speechless. A real horny lass, auto did extras without me asking, so wet until almost dripping. Hardworking, do until sweat. B2B, AR, manic BBBJ, and straightaway went for home run. Wild.
Bro, I had just PM u & tell me how to up yr points?
Old 13-03-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
geegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

XX is not a looker at all, after all she came to Singapore as a PDMM first, before venturing out to massage business. But I don't go for looks only, so my meat may be your poison. To each his own.

Got skills, for $50/h, I'd say is good value for money for a place that has a large menu for CCAs.

I won't say too much as I don't want to draw too much attention to this hdb void deck massage place. Interested bros, pls kindly up my points and PM me.

Massage: 7/10 (got strength, press right spots, can get 40 minutes of decent pressing)

Extras: 15/10. Speechless. A real horny lass, auto did extras without me asking, so wet until almost dripping. Hardworking, do until sweat. B2B, AR, manic BBBJ, and straightaway went for home run. Wild.
upped yyou bro
Old 13-03-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
Ihaveonly14cm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Which fiona bro??
Can share pls??
Thanks 🙏
Chicken rice goes from $16-18 (1 chicken) to $30 now. LPPL these massueus up price lo. Some idiots willing to pay $120 for massage and HJ. $150 for massage and FJ cheap already.

Sometimes I go look for 1-2 of my favourite long time massueus like melody. Fake fake ask her to massage first then bang her. If you bang her immediately, she tired then won’t massage you[/QUOTE]
Thanks to Bignehneh's tips I have finally unlocked Melody FJ after 5-6 times visit. I am not sure whether she's into big tool because clearly mine is only 14cm+ with average thickness. She told me she thinks that big one is very uncomfortable. Anyway she offered $200 for FJ and Im not sure its horniness or power of money.
Old 13-03-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
Ihaveonly14cm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For guys who are into Melody, I have unlocked her after 5-6 times visit. I am not sure whether she's into big tool because mine is only 14cm+ with average thickness. Anyway she offered FJ at $200 and sometimes she did BBBJ to me after shower.
Old 13-03-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
upped yyou bro
Upped u back bro Thxs

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 13-03-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaveonly14cm View Post
For guys who are into Melody, I have unlocked her after 5-6 times visit. I am not sure whether she's into big tool because mine is only 14cm+ with average thickness. Anyway she offered FJ at $200 and sometimes she did BBBJ to me after shower.
Her bbbj after I came out from the shower is something I look forward the most. After helping to wipe me dry she would squat down, examined my prick and started to lick the shaft followed by having the whole dick in her mouth. She would stare up at me with that slutty look. Sometimes I wondered if I unload into her mouth why will happen.
I am sure will kena fuck and ban for good. Maybe some brothers have tried .
The 2nd most erotic part of her service is after the massage I was asked to turn over and she was in her panty only. She would cat lick me while holding on to my prick. And if she was in a good mood she would breast fuck me and if I am lucky she would even offer an fj. Anyway besides these extra services I think her massage is still one of the best around.
For those of you who long for a fourtish milf with real f cuppers and heavenly services she is the real McCoy.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
geegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergeegeegee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Her bbbj after I came out from the shower is something I look forward the most. After helping to wipe me dry she would squat down, examined my prick and started to lick the shaft followed by having the whole dick in her mouth. She would stare up at me with that slutty look. Sometimes I wondered if I unload into her mouth why will happen.
The 2nd most erotic part of her service is after the massage I was asked to turn over and she was in her panty only. She would cat lick me while holding on to my prick. And if she was in a good mood she would breast fuck me and if I am lucky she would even offer an fj. Anyway besides these extra services I think her massage is still one of the best around.
For those of you who long for a fourtish milf with real f cuppers and heavenly services she is the real McCoy.
bro can share me contact of this melody ? will upped you
Old 14-03-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaveonly14cm View Post
Chicken rice goes from $16-18 (1 chicken) to $30 now. LPPL these massueus up price lo. Some idiots willing to pay $120 for massage and HJ. $150 for massage and FJ cheap already.

Sometimes I go look for 1-2 of my favourite long time massueus like melody. Fake fake ask her to massage first then bang her. If you bang her immediately, she tired then won’t massage you
Thanks to Bignehneh's tips I have finally unlocked Melody FJ after 5-6 times visit. I am not sure whether she's into big tool because clearly mine is only 14cm+ with average thickness. She told me she thinks that big one is very uncomfortable. Anyway she offered $200 for FJ and Im not sure its horniness or power of money.[/QUOTE]

Congrats. 14cm+ quite long already lei. You doggy her or missionary her?
Old 14-03-2023, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Plsgivechance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Melody from sgb*****cas***?
Old 14-03-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wah lao dunno why you all still talking about 50 yr old auntie. Can't believe its more than 15 years already since my first vsit to her. Stopped seeing her a few years ago already...

Last edited by bahco; 14-03-2023 at 01:30 PM. Reason: change of info
Old 14-03-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

True, the son also adult already...anyway there are better ones out there...she always deny she fucked around...
Old 14-03-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
bro can share me contact of this melody ? will upped you
Check her out at .+6581135633 and sgbeautycastles. Though a bit old for many I find her still an attractive option given her huge tits and good erotic services. Anyway I enjoy milf more than syt given their sluttiness and enjoyment of sex.
Old 14-03-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imlookingforsex View Post
What brother Venom88 say all correct.....
Infact I had returned a few time already
With some timing & package arrangements...
Her massage is powerful......
If u feel pain do tell her she will arrange the strength....
But I like more POWERFUL......
After massage ask to turn over face up
Oooohs.....
She look at not my face of cos
She asked needed to release pressure?...
Well might as well take the extra package.....
And I let her take control
I just release n enjoy
Of cos some time I need to take the lead la....
Teasing
stereo
Action
SONG SONG to Jurong.....
Pressure released
Leave with a happy smiling man...
Contact pls !!
Old 14-03-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

Contact pls !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread