The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 22-12-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of
Re: Horniest ML?

Hi All Bro,

Please do make your comments on both the ladies here instead of leaving your comments on sgbeautycastle website as the moderator will delete any bad comments in their website. Thank to all bro.
Old 22-12-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Horniest ML?

Hi Bro, Please do comment the ladies at Sim Ming Center if you have try them. Do not make any comment at sgbeautycastle website as the moderator will delete any bad or negative comments over there. Thanks all bros.
Old 22-12-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Post Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Fake pic. Avoid this upper thomson joint.
I also does agree that, some more the environment of the room is warm with no air con and very bad air circulation.
Old 23-12-2021, 07:15 AM
Samster

https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/jojo-massage-juagen-hj/

Funny thing was the place was previous meant for SPA massage but turn out to be a place for other services. The lady you have try bro have change her name again?
Old 23-12-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Hi guys those who PM me pls give me some time to reply as I've receive an overwhelming response. Those who have tried hope you can up my pts/pwr if good service thanks !
Finally reply finish all PMs.. pls do not PM me anymore unless you got contact to trade as well.. tia
Old 23-12-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Lanjiaomao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share contact thank u!
Quote:
Now I know why YY's name appear in this thread..indeed she's one hell HORNIEST ML I'v ever encounter..

Thanks bro prataman for the sic.

Got her contact quite some time ago but only available to go find her last week..she only work on weekdays and not everytime in shop..better to make appt before going down..

Easy to locate as the only "spa" along the shophouse..enter the shop n was greeted by another ML..told her iv an appointment with YY and she said "oh Taiwan mei".. paid the standard entrance fee and was led to a room.. room was very cosy.. after awhile petite YY came in with a sexy red dress and ask me to shower while she went out again to offer me hot water.. shower finish and laid on the massage bed.. soon after she came in n the standard massage starts..break the ice easily as she is very friendly, even verified that she is PRC and not Taiwanese like the other ML claimed.. massage was OK with strength on some area..definitely not piano type.. after a good 15mins past, YY started to provide sensual massage.. little brother starts to erect by then.. turn over and GC pop.. YY ask me what meal I want and I said up to her to decide since its my first time here.. she then said OK we shall go with the flow and went out to take armor..

Action starts the moment she came in.. undress herself and reveals handful boobs..sit on top of me and whisper "我要给你爽爽"..proceed with catbath and a capped BJ.. cannot tahan liao tell her I want to serve her too.. change to 69 and wow to my surprise saw a cleanly shaven abalone..oh man her juice was very sweet.. give her a good 15mins painting and she's all wet.. she buay tahan liao then proceed to ride me vigorously like one horny beach..her riding skill really power..after she shiok liao then i ask her to lie on bed to fire my ammo in missionary.. told her "为什么粘粘的" and she so worry that armor broke.. hahaha.. in fact is her overflow fruit punch..

Paid up n leave happily.. Will rtf after vitamin replenish..
Old 23-12-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now I know why YY's name appear in this thread..indeed she's one hell HORNIEST ML I'v ever encounter..

Thanks bro prataman for the sic.

Got her contact quite some time ago but only available to go find her last week..she only work on weekdays and not everytime in shop..better to make appt before going down..

Easy to locate as the only "spa" along the shophouse..enter the shop n was greeted by another ML..told her iv an appointment with YY and she said "oh Taiwan mei".. paid the standard entrance fee and was led to a room.. room was very cosy.. after awhile petite YY came in with a sexy red dress and ask me to shower while she went out again to offer me hot water.. shower finish and laid on the massage bed.. soon after she came in n the standard massage starts..break the ice easily as she is very friendly, even verified that she is PRC and not Taiwanese like the other ML claimed.. massage was OK with strength on some area..definitely not piano type.. after a good 15mins past, YY started to provide sensual massage.. little brother starts to erect by then.. turn over and GC pop.. YY ask me what meal I want and I said up to her to decide since its my first time here.. she then said OK we shall go with the flow and went out to take armor..

Action starts the moment she came in.. undress herself and reveals handful boobs..sit on top of me and whisper "我要给你爽爽"..proceed with catbath and a capped BJ.. cannot tahan liao tell her I want to serve her too.. change to 69 and wow to my surprise saw a cleanly shaven abalone..oh man her juice was very sweet.. give her a good 15mins painting and she's all wet.. she buay tahan liao then proceed to ride me vigorously like one horny beach..her riding skill really power..after she shiok liao then i ask her to lie on bed to fire my ammo in missionary.. told her "为什么粘粘的" and she so worry that armor broke.. hahaha.. in fact is her overflow fruit punch..

Paid up n leave happily.. Will rtf after vitamin replenish..

Tried YY earlier this week. Received exactly the same services as what you described. Service oriented lady. If BJ was not capped, it will be perfect.
Old 23-12-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Tried YY earlier this week. Received exactly the same services as what you described. Service oriented lady. If BJ was not capped, it will be perfect.
Yea bbbj would be perfect..bj also quite good almost shoot..need to endure until fj.. haha
Old 23-12-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Carnagexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Soda before? How is she?
Old 23-12-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnagexx View Post
Anyone tried Soda before? How is she?
I tot she resting until next year ? Sounds like she's another gem base on review here
Old 23-12-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Carnagexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yeah, tried contacting her and she's on leave till February. Yet to try her tho.
Old 24-12-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardks11 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/jojo-massage-juagen-hj/

Funny thing was the place was previous meant for SPA massage but turn out to be a place for other services. The lady you have try bro have change her name again?
Never change name then I worry…
Old 24-12-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnagexx View Post
Yeah, tried contacting her and she's on leave till February. Yet to try her tho.
Yeah! She said she done so many juagen and charge cheaper than fat Bella. So tulan and took a break in Thailand
Old 25-12-2021, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Never change name then I worry…
She changed name to avoid all the bad comments from all bros. Trying her luck to fish more baits instead.
Old 25-12-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

wat is fat bella damage for jq?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread