The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
SmallBro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmallBro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
24yr old 丁丁, sweet looking girl 100% guarantee

Got to know this girl sometime earlier..
most of the time, the girls in fl dome are sometimes exaggerated by some threadstarters.. etc.. looks 9/10 but when i see only 5 or 6/10.. so now i will provide someone that qualify to me in the looks factor, guaranteed chop! This girl at least high class ktv looks(TAM etc), or lor 8-darlene chio type..

This girl is rather inexperienced..so pls be gentle.. so for now i will only pass to only less than 10 bros first.. let her test water, dunwan to scare her off.. ..... and also she can only work 1pm to 5pm.. First customer of the day pls fetch her from her place... and last customer pls send her back home...
also i forgot only bros less than 40 yrs old pls apply.. she is very shy and new, and i hope u all understand...

and those ppl that dare to cheat her money etc , i will chiong down to the place and find u.. i work near the hotel that she will go.

Name : DingDing ( 丁丁 )
Looks : 8.5/10 ( double eyelid, slim nose, slightly curled long hair.. bros who know me shld know i high standard if u check my past fr)
Figure : 32B
Kissing : i think no kissing ( dun force her, if not she dun do fl liao )
BJ : only capped blowjob ( she is afraid of diseases, and very hygienic)
Painting/Fingering: she is not comfortable
FJ : Accomodating, willing to do any position, can do 30mins of sex without complain..
GFE : 7.5 ( must know how to talk to her, she is abit less talkative)

Damage : $90/1hr/1shot ( sounds expensive hor, since everything also like cannot do, but bobian she tell me this price.. and since she dunwan to do too many i guess is ok for her, so bros who are willing to be commando i thank you very much...)

bros with minimum 3 recent FRs can start to pm me... thank you...
and only bros less than 40 yrs old pls apply.. she is shy and new.. pls understand

Last edited by SmallBro; 03-08-2009 at 02:25 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 21
johnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to beholdjohnlittle is a splendid one to behold
Re: 24yr old 丁丁, sweet looking girl 100% guarantee

Bro mind share her contact?
Old 03-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
thong650816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythong650816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro, can you share her ctc, pls pm me. thanks in advance.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 21
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

TS, wah you give 100% guarantee with what? Your rep points is so low and you set so many restrictions. People like us just above 40 are not allowed. If she wants to make money then be more flexiable. This is an insult to older brother here.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurBlock View Post
TS, wah you give 100% guarantee with what? Your rep points is so low and you set so many restrictions. People like us just above 40 are not allowed. If she wants to make money then be more flexiable. This is an insult to older brother here.
100% guarantee for sweet looking gal... this very personal feeling
Old 03-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

THis TS points at 2 now .... so little points and set so many conditions for sharing ....
Old 03-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -162 / Power: 0
megaman69 megaman69

Any pics to show...Cover the eyes
Old 03-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Samster

SmallBro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmallBro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

juz woke up and realised got zapped many times... as stated.. this are not my requests, i am juz merely putting up what dingding requested.. she is new, maybe when she is more comfortable then she will accept older bros, and i will update again.. sorry
Old 03-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

with my rep at -1, my replies cannot be immediately posted here.. and pm function limited..
Old 03-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallBro View Post
with my rep at -1, my replies cannot be immediately posted here.. and pm function limited..
Then give an email address for people to email you
Old 03-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
bigmama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can give her ctc?
Old 03-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Man Chien Kuih deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Kindly PM me her contact? Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Decided to give Ding Ding a try, curious to see whether if Small bro is true to his words, 100% guarantee in terms of look.... and the verdict..... read below to find out....

I think what was described about her is pretty accurate. She is very inexperienced, so don't bother looking for her if you want service. But I'm more into looks, so was crossing my finger hoping that she'll look as advertised. First look when picking her up, slightly disappointed. She's not the chio type or the SYT type (which I like), and she was wearing minimal make-up. Don't get me wrong, she is really sweet looking, would give her a second glance if I pass her on the streets. In fact, she reminded me alittle of Li Zi (I think that's her name) from BS, if guys have met her b4. So don't think she's the TAM standard lah, but more the Armani standard (which she mentioned she worked there b4).

She's alittle shy, very cautious about meeting people, so pls be patient when smsing her. She only started to open up when we were comfortably in the room, and spent time cuddling. She's not a time watcher, so spent more than the one hr. She had another appt, but pushed it later so that we wouldn't rush thru the session, thought it was thoughtful of her.

Service wise, very green, minimal service, only BJ. Asked her whether she prefer kissing me or giving me BJ, she rather give BJ, haha... so there goes frenching. Kissing will only depend on chemistry (cannot guarantee for others). Definitely particular about hygiene.

Stats wise;

Looks : 8/10 (first look 7.5/10)
Looks as mentioned by Small bro. She has the kind of looks that will grow on you. Really sweet looking. As mentioned, reminded me alittle of LiZi from BS.

Body : 8/10
Smooth, fair gal, no visible blemish, figure not too bad, curvy enough for me. A pity only small B cup boobs.

Service : 6.5/10
Low rating cos she inexperienced. But can improve with guidance.

GFE : 8/10
Takes a while to open up, but really like gf once she's comfortable with you. Will depend on chemistry (same goes for kissing).

Overall, more for those looking for gfe. Will rtf when time permits.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
KSMLC is stuck in moderation for some time to come

can pm me?
Old 03-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Decided to give Ding Ding a try, curious to see whether if Small bro is true to his words, 100% guarantee in terms of look.... and the verdict..... read below to find out....

Looks : 8/10 (first look 7.5/10)
Looks as mentioned by Small bro. She has the kind of looks that will grow on you. Really sweet looking. As mentioned, reminded me alittle of LiZi from BS.

Overall, more for those looking for gfe. Will rtf when time permits.
thanks for upping me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1